Need PC accessories or smart devices? Lenovo delivers – for free
We’ve all been there. You have your new laptop or desktop PC. But you need a cable adapter for your monitor. Or maybe you want a smart doorbell, so every ring won’t force you to get up from your desk. Don’t drive to the computer store. Order online from Lenovo – where even small things ship for free.
Lenovo offers PC accessories of all kinds, from headphones and backpacks to memory upgrades and battery chargers. We also carry a wide variety of smart devices for the home or office – light bulbs, cameras, thermostats, etc. Best of all, you get free shipping and returns on virtually everything.
PC accessories near me: Lenovo mail-order is free, fast and secure
Even if you have a great local computer store, it’s inconvenient to keep going back whenever you need something new. The time. The traffic. And will they even have what you need? Especially when it comes to add-ons and accessories? There are no such worries at Lenovo, where our shelves are full and shipping is free, fast and secure.
Here’s why so many customers around the world make Lenovo their “near me” PC accessories store:
- It's free: Lenovo offers free standard shipping(1) -- and free returns(2) -- on nearly every product we sell, including our full line of PC accessories. There are no re-stocking fees unless a package is returned as undeliverable.
- It's easy: When you shop at Lenovo, we display your estimated ship date before you buy. So even before you make your purchase, you know roughly when your new computer accessory or smart device will arrive.
- It's fast: With Lenovo, free standard delivery orders usually arrive 4-9 days after your estimated ship date. Or you can upgrade to expedited delivery to receive your products even faster. The choice is yours.
- It's secure: Lenovo partners with UPS, one of the most reliable shippers in the industry. UPS policy requires a signature for delivery, so you’ll rest easy knowing that the PC accessory you need won't be left unattended.
You can check your order status online at any time. Or consider signing up for text alerts, so you’ll be notified immediately about any order changes or shipping updates.
PC accessories near me: Top-quality Lenovo products delivered to your door
Why do people shop at Lenovo for PC accessories and smart devices? It could be our low prices – always hard to beat, especially compared to local computer stores. It could be our wide selection; we sell every kind of plug-in, add-on, extension, upgrade, or adapter you can imagine. Likely, it’s a little of both.
Add to the mix our generous shipping and returns policy and it’s easy to see why Lenovo is a global leader in PC accessories and smart devices. So which of these products do you need? [In-stock availability and delivery times will vary.]
Lenovo’s ‘near me’ PC accessories
When you look through our wide selection of PC accessories, one word will come to mind: possibilities. A good laptop or desktop PC is just a starting point. Add the right accessory and you can dramatically expand your productivity, unleash your creativity, or simply have more fun.
Here’s a short list of the kinds of accessories we sell to complement our top-rated Lenovo laptops and desktop PCs. Think about it. How would the products shown here make your job easier or your life more enjoyable?
- Audio speakers and devices from Belkin, Bose, Creative Labs, iHome, Logitech, Ultimate Ears and VisionTek
- Cables and adapters from Belkin, C2G, Cables 2 Go, intelliARMOR, IOGEAR, Kensington, Seagate, StarTech, Targus, and VisionTek
- Cases and bags from Belkin, Case Logic, intelliARMOR, Mobile Edge, ROCCAT, Sandy Lisa, STM, Swissgear, Targus, and Thule
- Chargers, batteries and power strips from Belkin, C2G, intelliARMOR, and Kensington
- Game consoles and accessories from AKRacing, Audio-Technica, Corsair, Creative Labs, EPOS Sennheiser, Gunnar Optiks, HTC, HyperX, IOGear, Kaliber Gaming, Kensington, Logitech, Mad Catz, Microsoft, Nintendo, Razer, Realspace, ROCCAT, Seagate, Sony, SteelSeries, Turtle Beach, VisionTek, Western Digital and Xbox.
- Consumer electronics from AVerMedia, Belkin, Corsair, EPOS Sennheiser, HTC, intelliARMOR, Mad Catz and VisionTek
- Furniture from AKRacing, Kensington, Realspace, Sauder, Serta and Workpro
- Headphones & headsets from Audio-Technica, Belkin, Bose, Corsair, Creative Labs, EPOS Sennheiser, HyperX, Jabra, Jaybird, Kensington, Logitech, Microsoft, Skullcandy, SteelSeries, Turtle Beach, and Wicked Audio
- Memory & storage from G-Technology, Seagate, StarTech, VisionTek and Western Digital
- Mice & keyboards from Belkin, Corsair, HyperX, IOGEAR, IOGear, Kaliber Gaming, Kensington, Logitech, Mad Catz, Microsoft, Razer, ROCCAT, SteelSeries and Turtle Beach
- Printers & scanners from Brother, Canon, Lexmark, and Xerox
- Software from Absolute, Adobe, Corel, DropBox, Iolo, McAfee, Microsoft, Professor, Quicken and Roxio
- Tablet accessories from Audio-Technica, Belkin and Logitech
- Wearables from Fitbit and Gunnar Optiks
- Webcams & accessories from Adesso, Apple, AVerMedia, Creative Labs, Jabra, Logitech, Microsoft and VisionTek
- Wireless & networking products from Linksys, NETGEAR and TP-LINK
Many of the categories listed above also include Lenovo-brand products. We also sell such in-demand accessories as computer locks, docks and hubs, graphics cards, home office products, mobile broadband products, monitors and monitor accessories, pens and styluses, privacy filters, tablet accessories, and lots of video games.
Lenovo ‘near me’ smart devices
If you’re not among the millions of users around the world who are already using “smart” technology products, well, you soon will be. There are voice assistant-enabled speakers, intelligent thermostats, voice-controlled light bulbs and switches, and much more. There are even smart door locks that will secure your home or office with a simple voice command.
Naturally, Lenovo is at the front of the smart technology wave. How might these smart devices help you get more done each day? Or make your leisure time more enjoyable?
You want brand names? Lenovo’s got them: Alcidae, Arlo, August, Belkin, Bose, EZVIZ, Google, Kasa Smart, Nest, Philips Hue, and TP Link, to name just a few. We also offers smart technology-enabled devices such as smart home hubs and controllers powered by Amazon Alexa, The Google Assistant, and other voice-enabled programs.
PC accessories: Why shop at Lenovo rather than a local PC store?
Lenovo’s free shipping(1) and free return(2) policies make it your hassle-free, “near you” store for PC accessories and smart devices. By shopping online, you skip the high prices and long lines at the local retailer – and your products are delivered to you, often in just a few days.
And there’s more to Lenovo than just cost-savings and convenience. Here are some of the other reasons we sell millions of direct-to-you PC accessories and smart devices each year:
- Selection in-store retailers can't beat: When you shop online with Lenovo, you can view every accessory and smart product we sell and choose the EXACT item you need. No brick-and-mortar retailer can match our deep selection of top-quality products.
- Low prices whenever you shop: The Lenovo website always shows least a few sale-priced accessories and smart devices. The deals are even better during our special sales (Back to School, Black Friday, etc.). Or go to our Clearance page for special offers on products we’re phasing out.
- Standard and extended warranties: Where applicable, the PC accessories and smart devices we sell are covered by some of the best standard warranties in the business. In some cases, optional, extended warranties are available, too.
- Support before and after you buy: Just like in a store, Lenovo customer care experts can work with you via phone or chat to find the right product at the right price. Then, after your purchase, help is available 24/7/365, either by working with our tech support team or using our online solution database.
It’s clear. If you’re shopping for PC accessories or smart devices, it’s smart to buy from a worldwide PC leader like Lenovo. And with our fast, free shipping, it’s almost like we built a Lenovo warehouse right there near your home or office.
(1) Read our Shipping FAQs for everything you need to know about Lenovo's shipping policies and practices.
(2) Read our Returns and Cancellations FAQs for full details. Generally, free returns are available within 30 calendar days of the date of invoice (not applicable to purchases from