Lenovo Reviews Sweepstakes
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE OR A POSITIVE REVIEW OR ENDORSEMENT WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: Lenovo Reviews Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) is open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia who are at least eighteen (18) years old at the time of entry. Employees of Lenovo (United States), Inc., Bazaarvoice, Inc., ViralSweep, LLC, and their parent and affiliate companies as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings and children) and household members of each such employee are not eligible. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited. Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor’s and Administrator’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Winning the prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
2. Sponsor: Lenovo (United States), Inc., 8001 Development Drive, Morrisville, NC 27560. Administrator: Bazaarvoice, 10901 Stonelake Blvd, Austin, TX 78759 and ViralSweep LLC, 799 Peck Lane Cheshire, CT 06410.
3. Timing: The Sweepstakes begins on October 1st, 2020 at 12:00 a.m. Eastern Time ("ET") and ends on October 31, 2020 at 11:59 p.m. ET (the “Promotion Period”). Sponsor’s computer is the official time-keeping device for the Sweepstakes.
4. How to Enter: There are two (2) ways to enter the Sweepstakes:
a. Product Review Method: During the Promotion Period, if you receive an email invitation from the Sponsor after recently purchasing a product, click on the provided link or “Review Now” link within the email invitation and submit a product review for the recently purchased product.
Review Guidelines: Your honest feedback and/or opinion is required. A positive review or endorsement will not increase your chances of winning. The entire review form must be completed. Reviews must not be indecent, obscene, hateful, tortious, defamatory, or libelous or contain material that violates or infringes another’s rights, or contain material that is unlawful in any way. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any entrant where it finds the review unlawful, or in violation of these Official Rules, all in its sole discretion.
Upon submitting a fully completed review during the Promotion Period that meets the above "Review Guidelines" and opting into the Sweepstakes, you automatically will receive one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes.
b. Mail-in Alternate Method: During the Promotion Period, to enter without making a purchase and submitting a review, print your full name, mailing address (P.O. Boxes not permitted), phone number, email address, and date of birth on a 3" x 5" piece of paper and mail it in an envelope with proper postage to “Lenovo Reviews Sweepstakes – October,” c/o P.O. Box 200297, Austin, TX 78720. You will receive one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes. Limit: One (1) entry per envelope. All mail-in entries must be handwritten and must be postmarked by October 31, 2020 and received by November 7, 2020. All entries become the exclusive property of Sponsor and none will be acknowledged or returned. Proof of sending or submission will not be deemed to be proof of receipt by Sponsor. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible, illegible, misdirected or postage-due entries, which will be disqualified.
Limit: You may enter one (1) time during the Promotion Period regardless of entry method. Multiple entrants are not permitted to share the same email address. Any attempt by any entrant to obtain more than the stated number of entries by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations and logins, or any other methods will void that entrant's entries and that entrant may be disqualified. Use of any automated system to participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification. In the event of a dispute as to any registration, the authorized account holder of the email address used to register will be deemed to be the entrant. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. The potential winner may be required to show proof of being an authorized account holder.
5. Drawing: Administrator is an independent judging organization whose decisions as to the administration and operation of the Sweepstakes and the selection of the potential winner are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Administrator will randomly select the potential Sweepstakes winner from all eligible entries received during the Promotion Period on or around November 8, 2020. The potential winner will be notified by email by Administrator. If the potential winner entered by method 4a above, he/she will be required to provide his/her full name, date of birth and a valid mailing address (P.O. Boxes not permitted), which must be received by Administrator within five (5) days of the date notice or attempted notice is sent, in order to claim his/her prize. Receiving the prize is contingent upon compliance with these Official Rules. If the potential winner cannot be contacted, fails to provide any requested information within the required time period, or prize is returned as undeliverable, potential winner is disqualified and forfeits the prize. In the event that the potential winner is disqualified for any reason, Sponsor will award the prize to an alternate winner by random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries. Only three (3) alternate drawings will be held, after which the prize will remain un-awarded. Prize will be fulfilled approximately 9-11 weeks after the conclusion of the Sweepstakes.
6. Prize: ONE (1) GRAND PRIZE: One (1) Lenovo Tab M10 (10 inch); one (1) Lenovo Smart Display (7 inch); and one (1) backpack. Approximate Retail Value ("ARV"): $345. The actual value of electronic prizes is subject to price fluctuations in the consumer marketplace based on, among other things, any gap in time between the date the ARV is estimated for purposes of these Official Rules and the date the prize is awarded or redeemed.
Prize is non-transferable and no substitution will be made except as provided herein at the Sponsor’s sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute the prize or any prize component for one of equal or greater value if the designated prize should become unavailable for any reason. Winner is responsible for all taxes and fees associated with prize receipt and/or use. Odds of winning the prize depend on the number of eligible entries received during the Promotion Period.
7. Release: By participating in the Sweepstakes and/or receiving any prize, entrants and winner agree to release and hold harmless Sponsor, Bazaarvoice, Inc. and ViralSweep, LLC, the administrators, and their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, distributors, advertising/promotion agencies, and prize suppliers, and each of their respective parent companies and each such company’s officers, directors, employees and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property, arising out of participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use or misuse of any prize.
8. Publicity: Except where prohibited, participation in the Sweepstakes and/or receipt of any prize constitutes each participant’s consent to Sponsor’s and its agents’ use of participant’s name, likeness, photograph, voice, opinions and/or hometown and state for promotional purposes in any media, worldwide, without further payment or consideration.
9. General Conditions: Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Sweepstakes, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures, human error or any other factor impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Sweepstakes, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. In such event, Sponsor, in its sole discretion, may elect to hold a random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to the date of discontinuance for any or all of the prizes offered herein. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or to be acting in violation of the Official Rules of this or any other promotion or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
10. Limitations of Liability: The Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Sweepstakes; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of entries; (5) late, lost, undeliverable, damaged or stolen mail; or (6) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use or misuse of any prize. If for any reason an entrant's entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, entrant’s sole remedy is another entry in the Sweepstakes, if it is possible. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded. In the event that production, technical, seeding, programming or any other reasons cause more than the stated number of prizes as set forth in these Official Rules to be available and/or claimed, Sponsor reserves the right to award only the stated number of prizes by a random drawing among all legitimate, un-awarded, eligible prize claims.
11. Disputes: Except where prohibited, entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the appropriate court located in Texas, U.S.A.; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (3) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Texas without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Texas or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Texas.
13. Winners List: For a winners list, please visit http://bit.ly/2slj8x1. The winners list will be posted after winner confirmation is complete.
© 2020 Bazaarvoice, Inc. All rights reserved.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE OR A POSITIVE REVIEW OR ENDORSEMENT WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. Legal residents of the 50 United States (D.C.) 18 years and older. Ends 8/31/20. For Official Rules, including mail-in entry method, odds and prize description, visit https://www.lenovo.com/us/en/lenovo-review-sweepstakes. Void where prohibited.