For years, Lenovo systems have provided differentiating advantages for diverse SAP® application workloads powering the digital economy. Whether your business supports a high-performance data center or a small office, the Lenovo portfolio of x86 servers, storage, and software can help your organization to align and integrate processes, communicate with employees, partners, suppliers, and customers in new ways, improve efficiency, and fully use your IT investment to increase the value of your business.
SAP and Lenovo have enabled several innovative solution offerings and Lenovo leads SAP HANA deployments with over 10,000 systems shipped worldwide. Lenovo supports SAP applications which run on x86 and Windows and Linux operating systems. Key offerings include:
- Lenovo Solution for SAP HANA® are preconfigured systems designed to help organizations instantly access, model, and analyze all of their SAP transactional and analytical data in real time. Solutions include preconfigured appliances, custom Tailored Datacenter Integration configurations and hyperconverged configurations. Learn More:
- Lenovo Solution for SAP NetWeaver® Business Warehouse Accelerator can help accelerate reporting and analysis of your existing SAP NetWeaver Business Warehouse environment with out-of-the-box speed and flexibility. These solutions offer scalable, real-time analytics for your SAP Business Warehouse. Get faster access to valuable information with improved query response on even the largest workloads. Learn More:
- Lenovo Solutions for SAP Business Suite and SAP S/4HANA business process applications gives you high performance and extraordinary scalability. Learn More:
- Lenovo ThinkAgile HX Series Solution for SAP Applications delivers the benefits of hyperconverged systems to SAP Business Suite applications running on Lenovo ThinkAgile™ HX Series and the Nutanix platform. Learn More:
- Lenovo Solution for SAP Data Hub enables unified analytics of multi-layer, multi-vendor, multi-location environments (on-premises, cloud, hybrid cloud). In addition, it provides executive-level oversight of devices and data. Learn More:
Hear what SAP says about the Lenovo alliance and new ThinkSystem offerings: