- Operating System
- Display Type
- Go up to 24 hours without needing to recharge razr.
- The iconic flip phone returns with a modern twist, crafted with premium materials and a 6.2” OLED main display that folds in half.
- Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ 765G Adreno™ 620 GPU
- Android™ 10
- 6.2” foldable touchscreen display
- 2800 mAh
- 192 g
** Battery life based on testing with MobileMark 2014. Battery life varies significantly with settings, usage, & other factors.
THE MOTOROLA RAZR SMARTPHONES
Since 2015 Motorola have been part of the Lenovo family of quality products it has continued to release a number of smartphones. In 2020, Motorola released its latest phone which is the Motorola Razr 5g. The new Motorola Razr 5g is undeniably better than its predecessor, Motorola Razr which was released in 2019.
The Motorola Razr phones bring back the iconic 2000s flip phone aesthetic, but redesigned as a foldable phone. It gives the flip phone a modern twist, a sleeker design and packs it with 5G connectivity. With 5G connectivity, you are guaranteed a much faster internet connection. So you can do all your favorite things on the Internet within seconds and with no lag whatsoever.
The new Motorola Razr gives us all the nostalgia of a flip phone and every advantage of modern tech. The Motorola Razr 5g is one of the best Motorola phone’s on the market.
Lenovo.com doesn't only sell smartphones, it sells a wide range of tech products too. In fact, smartphones are just a part of the full line of small technology items and PC accessories that Lenovo sells.
If you would like to know more about the Motorola Razr series? This specific webpage shows all of Lenovo.com’s available products from Motorola. Please note that, the products and categories shown on this webpage will vary based on Motorola’s current offerings and which of them Lenovo currently has in stock.
WANT TO KNOW MORE ABOUT MOTOROLA?
Motorola has been in the business of manufacturing and designing mobile phones since its creation. Through the years, it has strongly established its name in history books and is a widely known giant in the mobile communications industry.
Motorola got this reputation by inventing the first mobile phone in 1983. It also invented most of the protocols and technologies that allow mobile communications to be in existence, including the first base station. It is safe to say that Motorola created the mobile communications industry.
Motorola invented the mobile phone with DynaTAC in 1983. As soon as it was released, DynaTAC became the first cell phone to be commercially sold. Its release heralded the future of the modern smartphone and was seen as a symbol of futurism.
Motorola, in its usually pioneering way, created the "flip phone" in 1989 with the creation of MicroTAC. At that time, MicroTAC was the smallest and lightest phone available in the world and so it made headlines across the globe.
Motorola went on to pioneer the "clam phone" by creating the StarTAC in the mid-1990s.
And by 1998, Motorola had become the first to invent a handset that combined a digital phone, e-mail, fax, two-way radio, alphanumeric pager, Internet microbrowser, and two-way messaging. This handset was called the i1000plus.
This pioneering spirit has stuck with the Motorola team through the years. It is this same spirit that has made Motorola’s engineers continue to thrive on inventing and finding new ways to solve problems.
Motorola continues to create great mobile phones with a promise to not compromise on quality, style or experiences.
The categories of products sold by Motorola are:
- The Razr family
- The Motorola Edge family
- The moto g family
- The moto e family
- The Motorola One family
- The moto 360
Every Motorola mobile phone runs on Android Operating System. The Android OS brought (and continues to bring) the openness and freedom that shaped the Internet to the mobile world. And Motorola is glad to be a part of this greatness.
THE MOTOROLA RAZR 5g SMARTPHONE
You can find Motorola Razr 5g smartphones at Lenovo.com. These android phones are made with an innovative zero-gap hinge and flexible material that allows their sleek 6.2” OLED display to fold in half.
The foldable phone design brings back their iconic 2000s flip phone look. So you get the beautiful aesthetic of a flip phone plus all the modern advancements in mobile phone technology.
The features of the Motorola Razr 5g are:
- It has an inbuilt internal storage of 256GB that gives you plenty of room for your photos, videos, games and music.
- An 8GB RAM memory that allows you to switch between apps smoothly and quickly.
- The battery size is 2800 mAh. This allows you to go a full day without charging your Motorola mobile phone.
- 15W TurboPower™ charging, so that you can get a fast charge. This means you will enjoy hours of power in just a few minutes of charging.
- The main phone display is a 6.2” foldable touchscreen display. While the external phone display is a 2.7” touchscreen display.
- The dimensions of the phone are:
- When it is unfolded: 169.2 x 72.6 x 7.9mm.
- When it is folded, the dimensions are 91.7 x 72.6 x 16mm
- The Screen resolution
- Main screen: HD+ (2142 x 876p)
- External screen: SD (800 x 600p)
- Camera Specifications
- Rear Camera: 48MP Quad Pixel
- Front Camera: 20MP Quad Pixel
- The Motorola Razr 5g boasts of a powerful performance because of its Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ 765G processor.
- It has a fingerprint reader at the back, for added security.
- It has no headphone jack. So you would have to use wireless headphones and wireless earbuds.
- Its speakers are bottom-ported loudspeakers.
- Dual SIM cards (1 Nano SIM + 1 eSIM)
- The Motorola flip phone supports 5g, 4g, 3g and 2g networks.
Motorola Razr 5G is available in these three colours:
- Polished Graphite,
- Liquid Mercury, and
- Blush Gold.
The Motorola Razr 5g is a modern flip phone that fits comfortably in your palm and/or pocket. And just like other android phones, this Motorola flip phone is one that allows easy access to the Google apps you use most. So if you are looking for a Motorola flip phone with all of the latest technology, Motorola's latest phone is your best bet.
SLEEK & INNOVATIVE SMARTPHONES
In 2020, Motorola released its latest phone which is the Motorola Razr 5g. Motorola’s latest phone, the Motorola Razr 5g, brings us nostalgia by reinventing its old flip phone designs from the 2000s. Motorola gives the flip phone design a sleek and modern appeal and packs it full with modern technology.
The Motorola Razr 5g runs on Android™ 10 operating system and gives you easy access to the Google apps you use most. Check out these smartphones and the full line of accessories and software that Lenovo.com sells.