|Description||Lenovo ThinkPad X270|
?The processor runs the operating system and all applications. The faster the processor, the faster your programs run, but battery life can be affected.
- 7th Gen Intel® Core™ i5-7200U Processor (3M Cache, 2.5GHz, max. 3.1GHz)
- 7th Gen Intel Core i5-7300U Processor (3M Cache, 2.6GHz, max. 3.5GHz), vPro
- 7th Gen Intel Core i7-7500U Processor (4M Cache, 2.7GHz, max. 3.5GHz)
- Windows 10 Home 64-bit
- Windows 10 Pro 64-bit - Lenovo recommends Windows 10 Pro.
?The display is the screen. Higher resolutions displays allow you to fit more content on the screen at once. IPS displays offer better colour and wider viewing angles.
- 12.5" HD (1366x768), anti-glare, 200 nits, 500:1 contrast ratio
- 12.5” FHD (1920x1080), 300 nits, 700:1 contrast ratio, IPS
Intel HD Graphics 620 in processor only; supports external digital monitor via HDMI or USB Type-C; supports 3 x independent displays; max. resolution: 4096x2160 @60Hz (USB-C), 4096x2160 @24Hz (HDMI)
- HDMI to VGA adaptor
- USB-C to VGA adaptor
- USB-C to DisplayPort adaptor
?Memory, aka RAM, is used to store data temporarily as you are actively working on your laptop. It is not where your data is permanently stored. More memory can help your system run faster, especially if you have a lot of programs open at the same time.
8GB / 16GB, DDR4 2400MHz1, 1 x SO-DIMM slot
HD 720p resolution
?Storage is where data, like documents and applications, resides permanently on your computer. Not to be confused with memory, which is only active when the computer is in use. Larger files like media files will need larger storage.
- HDD / SATA 6.0Gb/s: 500GB 7200RPM
- M.2 SSD / PCIe NVMe: 256GB OPAL2 / 512GB OPAL2
|Dimensions (W x D x H)|
305.5 x 208.5 x 20.3 mm
- With 3 + 3-cell: Starting at 1.36 kg
- With 3 + 6-cell: Starting at 1.52 kg
Integrated 3-cell Li-Ion (23Wh)
- 3-cell Li-Ion (23Wh)
- 6-cell Li-Ion (72Wh)
- 3 + 3-cell: up to 13.04 hours
- 3 + 6-cell (72Wh): up to 21 hours
45W (slim tip)
6-row, spill-resistant, multimedia Fn keys, LED backlit
TrackPoint® pointing device and buttonless Mylar surface mult-touch keyboard
Touch style match on chip, on palm rest
HD Audio, Realtek ALC3268 codec / stereo speakers, 1.5W x 2 / dual array microphone, combo audio/microphone jack
Intel Ethernet Connection
?WiFi or Wireless comes down to B, G, N or AC. The basics are B and G, G being faster than B with more range. AC is the fastest, but N has the furthest range and more frequency options.
Intel Dual Band Wireless-AC 8265, 2x2, Wi-Fi + Bluetooth® 4.14, M.2 Card
Sierra Wireless EM7430 4G LTE-A (optional)
|SIM card slot|
Micro-SIM card slot (on models with 4G card only)
- 2 x USB 3.0 (1 x AlwaysOn)
- 1 x USB Type-C
- Ethernet (RJ45)
- Combo audio/mic
- Dock connector
- 4-in-1 card reader (MMC, SD, SDHC, SDXC)
- Smart card reader (optional)
- Micro SIM (on models with 4G card only)