Lenovo Boxing Day Sale: PC Accessories & Smart Devices
Do you need a last-minute gift? A stocking stuffer? Or something for yourself? The Lenovo Boxing Day Sale has great deals on a wide selection of handy PC accessories and smart devices, available at all price points – and with free shipping. You really can’t go wrong.
Noise-blocking headsets for working at home. Cable and port adapters that make device connections a snap. High-resolution video monitors for work or gaming. Smart devices – from clocks and security cameras to electrical outlets and plugs – to automate your life. If you’re looking for something special (or just stuck for ideas), Lenovo has the answer.
Plus, our end-of-the-year sale prices are hard to beat. The offers vary, but lots of our PC accessories and smart technology products are discounted. And in-stock items ship to you quickly. For Australian after-Christmas shoppers, there’s nothing like the Lenovo Boxing Day Sale.
Sale-priced Lenovo PC accessories and smart devices
When you explore our Boxing Day Sale’s PC accessory and smart technology “aisle,” you open up a world of possibilities. There are high-end items like widescreen displays and security cameras, but there are more economical items, too, such as laptop cases, spare batteries, smart light bulbs, and more.
Lenovo PC accessories
Here are some of Lenovo’s top-selling PC accessory categories. Which person on your list might like something from this collection?
- Audio speakers
- Cables & adapters
- Cases & bags
- Chargers & batteries
- Computer locks
- Consume electronics
- Docks & hubs
- Gaming accessories
- Graphics cards
- Headphones & headsets
- Home office
- Memory & Storage
- Mice & keyboards
- Monitors and monitor accessories
- Printers & scanners
- Privacy & protection
- Tablet accessories
- Video games
- Wireless & networking
Lenovo smart devices
“Smart” technology is taking the world by storm, with more consumers than ever adding these helpful devices to their lives. How might the items on this list make life easier for you (or someone you love)?
- Smart light bulbs
- Smart outlets/plugs
- Smart security cameras
- Smart clocks
- Smart thermostats
- Smart locks
- Smart light switches
- Smart doorbells
- Smart frames
And that’s not all. Lenovo also offers smart technology-enabled devices such as smart home hubs and controllers, as well as smart tablets, smart displays and smart speakers powered either by Amazon Alexa or The Google Assistant. So be sure to visit our Boxing Day Sale to see which items are discounted this year.
Lenovo Boxing Day Sale offers
If you’ve visited Lenovo’s Boxing Day Sale (or End of the Year Sale) before, you know it’s more than just a standard discount event. It lasts for several days, with new offers added regularly.
Every sale is different. But generally, our sale offers take several forms:
- Percent-Off Deals: Multiple famous Lenovo brands and product lines are often priced at 20%, 30% or even 40% off or more.
- Doorbusters: Some of our best offers are our limited-time Doorbusters. Act fast, though. These deals don’t last long.
- Price Drops: Sometimes, on certain products, prices keep dropping as the sale goes on. When you see the price you like, buy it!
These examples are just a few of the sale offers you may find at Lenovo’s Boxing Day Sale and other big events. Best of all, in addition to great prices, you’re getting top-quality Lenovo products – known and valued the world over.
Why do Australians shop Boxing Day Sales for PC accessories and smart devices?
Have you ever wondered why Boxing Day Sales are such a big deal? With so much bargain-hunting and gifting taking place before Christmas, why is December 26 (and the rest of the post-holiday period) filled with still more shopping and gift-giving?
Part of it is calendar-based. It’s the end of the year, with the holidays behind us (or nearly so). So whether you’re spending the cash you got from grandma or are simply looking for deals on PC accessories and smart devices, it’s smart to shop an After Christmas Sale, End of the Year Sale or, in Australia and countries like it, a Boxing Day Sale.
The buying-sharing focus also seems tied to the origins of Boxing Day itself. Published accounts date the concept – if not the name – to the Middle Ages, when boxes laid out to collect holiday offerings for the poor were typically opened and distributed shortly after Christmas. Over many years, the term Boxing Day gained popularity, especially in Britain and its territories where, by at least the early 19th Century, it was recognized as a time to give workers small gifts (often presented in boxes) as a reward for their service.
Today, Boxing Day remains a popular cultural touchstone in Australia and elsewhere, with small gifts to postal workers, delivery drivers and others still a big part of the tradition. And just as with other national observances, merchants and online retailers have adopted Boxing Day as a prime sales opportunity – offering customers some of their best deals of the year.
Why buy PC accessories and smart devices at the Lenovo Boxing Day Sale?
There's more to savvy PC accessory and smart technology shopping than finding great deals at a Boxing Day Sale. You need to buy from the right company – one that delivers it all, before and after the sale.
Here's why so many Australian desktop buyers turn to Lenovo:
- Free Shipping: Lenovo offers free standard shipping on nearly every PC accessory and smart device we sell. Orders typically arrive 4-9 days after they're shipped.
- Free Returns: Our Boxing Day Sale features free returns, too, with no restocking fees. Return items within 30 days of invoice for a full purchase price refund.
- Wide selection: As a leading global PC maker, Lenovo has it all, from PC accessories for the office, home, or game room to smart devices that make life easier.
- Great prices: Our Boxing Day offers vary, but you’ll find plenty of discounted items in our PC accessory and smart devices sections.
- Off-the-shelf: For fastest delivery, choose a pre-configured product. It'll be out the door and on its way to you fast -- sometimes within hours.
- Custom-built: Many Lenovo smart devices are customizable. You can upgrade to a bigger display or choose which smart assistant you prefer (Amazon Alexa or The Google Assistant).
- Product warranties: Lenovo products are protected by some of the best warranties in the business. Optional, extended warranties are also available.
- Customer support: Our customer support specialists can help you find the right accessory or device for your needs, and they're ready to resolve any ordering questions.
- Technical support: Get answers 24/7/365. Speak with a technical support specialist or find your solution in our extensive online support database.
It’s simple. When you buy a PC accessory or smart device from Lenovo, you know you’re getting a top quality product at a fair price. And the prices may be even better when you shop the annual Lenovo Boxing Day Sale.