Lenovo Back to School Sale: Desktops and towers
The days of the student desktop PC are far from over. Portable systems are popular, but a PC that's kept at your desk at home or in the dorm has some distinct advantages - including, often, a lower price tag, especially when you shop the Lenovo Back to School Sale. Whether you need a computer with specific capabilities or are simply trying to save money, be sure to check out these great offers.
Some students still do most of their work in their personal study areas. For them, the added expense and potentially less powerful components of a portable system don't make sense. Others, like those seeking degrees in engineering, computer science and other fields, may need the extra processing and graphics power of a roomy, well cooled desktop PC. Student video gamers, too, often prefer desktops and towers for their variety of ports and easy upgradeability.
For top performance and affordability, it's hard to beat a Lenovo desktop, tower or all-in-one. And when you visit our Back to School Desktop PC Sale, you'll find some of the year's biggest discounts. It's a great way to find the perfect computer for your needs while earning high marks for savvy shopping.
Sale-priced student desktop PCs from Lenovo
The best thing about the Lenovo Back to School Sale – besides the deep discounts – is the wide selection of top quality desktop PCs you get to choose from. We've got desktops and towers with features (and prices) that are ideal for college students, high school students, even those in elementary school.
Specific sale offers and product availability will vary. But here's a look at Lenovo's current desktop line-up. Which of these high-performance PCs is for you?
ThinkCentre desktop PCs for school
It's one of the world's most trusted PC brands for a reason: ThinkCentre desktop systems deliver the processing and graphics power users demand. Plus, with loads of ports and multiple connectivity options, they're ready for all your peripherals, game controllers, and more.
- ThinkCentre Towers: Built for business but popular with home users and students, too, ThinkCentre Tower PCs are up to any task. Plus, the spacious tower form factor keeps your high-end components running cool, and makes it easy to install upgrades on your own.
- ThinkCentre All-in-Ones: When you lack room on your desk for a PC, external monitor, speakers and all the cables that connect them, a ThinkCentre All-in-One may be the answer. Everything is housed in a single, streamlined unit that takes up a fraction of the space.
- ThinkCentre Small Form Factor: If your study area is already cluttered with gadgets and such, try a ThinkCentre Small Form Factor model. Conceived mostly for use in offices, they work just as well for students who want a small, minimalist PC that fits anywhere.
Looking for a student desktop PC that fits virtually anywhere? Try the ultra-compact but full-featured ThinkCentre Tiny Series, or the ThinkCentre Nano Series that's smaller still.
IdeaCentre desktop PCs for school
IdeaCentre desktop PCs are the versatile workhorses of the computer industry. From traditional lay-flat models to space-saving towers and all-in-ones, there's a wide variety to choose from. And Lenovo builds IdeaCentre desktops to fit any student and family budget – from economy models to premium ones.
- IdeaCentre 300 Series desktops: Combining big performance with a slim, fit-anywhere profile, IdeaCentre 300 Series desktop PCs are ideal for students at all levels. Apps run smoothly, there's lots of storage for class projects (or video games) – and they look good, too.
- IdeaCentre 500 Series desktops: For demanding coursework and immersive entertainment, we offer IdeaCentre 500 Series desktop PCs. Get late-generation CPUs, ports for all your peripherals (displays, game controllers, etc.) – in either tower or mini-desktop form factors.
- IdeaCentre All-in-Ones: Our IdeaCentre All-in-Ones combine a modern, stylish look with the latest components and features. They save space, too, by putting everything – PC, display, speakers and more – in a single unit that fits anywhere and reduces cable clutter.
There's a reason IdeaCentre student desktops and all-in-ones are found in classrooms, dormitories and home study areas around the globe. They're powerful and affordable – just what today's students need.
Legion gaming PCs for school
It's true. A powerful gaming desktop can be a great student desktop, too, and it's no secret that Lenovo Legion gaming PCs work just as well for schoolwork. They're a great way to gain an edge – whether you're completing a tough academic assignment or playing a favorite video game.
- Legion T Series gaming towers: The best gaming desktops combine savage power inside the frame and stylish looks outside it. With high-performance gaming components and colorful, immersive lighting effects, Legion T Series towers stand far above the competition.
- Legion C Series gaming cubes: The innovative design of Legion C Series gaming cubes packs today's best CPUs and graphics in a compact system that's easy to carry from room to room. Plus, there's a transparent top panel and system lighting to show off the power within.
Students are at school to learn. No doubt. But there's no reason they can't have a little fun along the way!
ThinkStation desktop workstations for school
For students taking advanced engineering, mathematics, and computer-aided design courses, we offer ThinkStation desktop workstations. They're the same systems professionals use, equipped with the latest CPUs and most responsive graphics on the market.
- ThinkStation P Series desktop workstations: Dual and single-processor options make ThinkStation P Series workstations the acknowledged industry leaders. And you'll buy with confidence: each system is ISV-certified to run today's most demanding applications.
For a more innovative take on the student desktop workstation, try one of Lenovo's compact models. P Series Tiny and P Series Small Form Factor systems pack incredible power in small, fit-anywhere frames. And our annual Back to School Desktop PC Sale is a great time to buy.
Who shops for desktop PCs at the Lenovo Back to School Sale?
The Lenovo Back to School Sale isn't just for students. With low prices and a wide selection of desktops to choose from, it's one of our biggest discount events of the year, attracting a wide range of buyers.
Naturally, students themselves do a lot of the shopping. And many students pay their own way, so finding the right desktop PC at the right price is a big deal. Of course, at Lenovo, our powerful PCs do more than just calculate formulas, format documents, and help with research. They're great for all the other things students like to do – watching movies, playing video games, listening to music, and more.
Parents are price-conscious, too, but many prefer shopping with Lenovo because our systems are as durable as they are high-performing. Our desktop PCs can last for years, allowing them to be passed down from one child to the next. Plus, our warranties are some of the best in the business, and we offer security features that help protect against unwanted intrusions.
Teachers often work all day and into the night, so they need top-quality PCs with fast processors and productivity features to help them get more done. All-in-ones with built-in screens and speakers are a popular choice, since they save space and eliminate the need to shop for separate displays and such. And these annual price discounts make Lenovo desktop PCs easily affordable for teachers, even in regions where salaries are low.
In fact, just about everyone – even office buyers and small business owners – find themselves shopping our Back to School Desktop PC Sale at one time or another. Lenovo desktops and workstations are worldwide best-sellers, and these deep discounts are hard to beat.
Why buy a Lenovo desktop PC at the Back to School Sale?
School tuition and daily expenses already eat up a big part of the budget. So the annual Lenovo Back to School Sale is a great opportunity to find low prices on a wide variety of top-rated desktop computers.
Still, there's more to smart student computer shopping than finding deep discounts. You need to buy from the right company – one that delivers it all, before and after the sale. Beyond our great prices, here are just a few of the reasons so many desktop PC buyers shop Lenovo:
- Free Shipping: Lenovo gives you free standard shipping on nearly every desktop PC we sell. Your new system typically arrives 4-9 days after it's shipped.
- Wide variety: When you shop Lenovo, you're choosing from one of the world's deepest desktop line-ups, including traditional desktops, towers, cubes and all-in-ones.
- Low prices: Get Back to School discounts on everything from affordable systems for families on a budget to high-performance gaming systems (which also work for school).
- Off-the-shelf: For fastest delivery, choose a pre-configured system. It will be out the door and on its way to you fast – sometimes within hours.
- Custom-built: Many Lenovo desktop PCs are customizable. Add more RAM or storage, or upgrade to a more powerful processor or graphics card.
- Warranty protection: Like all our products, Lenovo desktops carry some of the best warranties in the business. Optional, extended warranties are also available.
- Customer care: Our customer support experts can help you choose the right system for your needs, and they're ready to resolve any ordering questions.
- Technical support: Answers are available 24/7/365. Speak with our tech support personnel or find a solution in our deep online support database.
It's really a no-brainer. Shopping our Back to School Desktop PC Sale means you'll find low prices, choose from a great selection, and have less to worry about after the purchase. Whether you're buying for yourself or your child, it will be the first "A" of the new school year!