Our comprehensive portfolio of award-winning services offers flexible options to support the needs of your personal or home office PC. Warranty extensions, convenient in-home service upgrades, and Accidental Damage Protection keep your investment protected, and your personal data and files safe.
- • Warranty Extensions are available for periods of up to five years (depending on your system) giving you a fixed-term, fixed-cost solution that allows you to avoid the hassles of unexpected repair costs.
- • Warranty Upgrades allow you to optimise the level of service to meet your critical support needs. Upgrade to a convenient onsite option to avoid the downtime associated with depot mail in service.
Determine if your machine is in warranty, when it expires, or upgrade to a higher level of service.
Depot or Courier Service:
- • Parts and labor repair coverage where shipping (including packaging) or delivery to the repair center is paid for by Lenovo.
- • Parts and labor repair coverage where labor is provided onsite at your home.¹
International Warranty Service (IWS):
- • PC repair coverage for customers who require a critical warranty repair while traveling internationally.²
- • Additional service level upgrades may be available in specific countries for a given Lenovo system.³
View a list of countries and phone numbers where you may obtain international warranty service.
Lenovo’s Accidental Damage Service1 protects your investment from non-warranted damage, while allowing you to avoid the hassles of unexpected PC repair costs.
- • ADP protects your PC from operational or structural damage due to common accidents like drops, spills, electrical surges or failure of the integrated screen and can save you significantly relative to the cost of repairs or new PC purchase. Learn more.
Locate Lenovo Authorised Service Provider in your area
Spare Parts for an Out of Warranty PC
Lenovo Services Spare Parts is the best source for Lenovo Qualified Spare Parts and Upgrades for your Lenovo PCs.