14" ThinkPad X1 Carbon starts at just 1.28 kg (2.83 lbs), yet it's durable with carbon-fiber construction and packed with premium features like an Adaptive Keyboard that changes automatically with apps, RapidCharge battery technology, a patented cooling system, and a stunning ThinkPad Precision Display.
Available With 10-Point Multitouch Screen
10-point multitouch screen improves accuracy, making touch-browsing and selecting more responsive and precise.
Liberating Controls: Voice & Hand Gestures
Give a multimedia presentation on the X1 Carbon without even touching the keyboard! Voice and 10 different hand gestures change the way you interact with your laptop.
Uncommonly Intuitive Adaptive Keyboard
The unique Adaptive Keyboard automatically changes the row of function keys depending on what application you're in. Less clutter, more function, and a streamlined keyboard that anticipates your needs.
ThinkPad Precision Display (WQHD, 2560 x 1440) and antiglare screen mean text is crisper, images are brighter, and colors are truer. 300 nit with IPS for nearly 180-degrees of wide-screen viewing. Plus it's anti-smudge. Also available with HD+ (1600 x 900) display.
Practically Indestructible: Tested to Military Specifications
Constructed with satellite-grade carbon fiber, X1 Carbon is the toughest ThinkPad ever made. In fact, we perform eight separate military specification tests—all under extreme conditions with dust, vibration, heat, cold, altitude, water, and humidity—so you can laugh in the face of spills, drops, heat exposure, or anything else life throws your way.
Available with fingerprint reader, X1 Carbon lets you use biometrics for login, so the swipe of your finger becomes your password. Intel® security features and vPro options step up protection and enhance manageability when deploying upgrades. The Trusted Platform Module (TPM) chip further encrypts your critical information.
Patently Cool: Revolutionary New Thermal Technology
Even with its ultrathin design, the new X1 Carbon stays cooler than ever. In fact, we re-engineered our patented fan blades—so X1 Carbon provides the same cool and quiet performance you expect from a ThinkPad.
Starting at just 1.28 kg (2.83 lbs), the new X1 Carbon is the lightest 14" Ultrabook™ on the planet. And at just 17.72 mm thin, it's the thinnest ThinkPad ever.
Longer Battery Life
The new X1 Carbon delivers up to **9 hours of battery life on a single charge. And if you do run low, don't fret: with RapidCharge you get 80% battery restored in just under an hour.
Description New ThinkPad X1 Carbon Processor
- Intel® Core™ i7-4550U Processor (4M Cache, Up to 3.00 GHz), 8GB RAM onboard
- Intel® Core™ i7-4600U Processor (4M Cache, Up to 3.30 GHz), 8GB RAM onboard
- Intel® Core™ i5-4200U Processor (3M Cache, Up to 2.60 GHz), 8GB RAM onboard
- Intel® Core™ i5-4300U Processor (3M Cache, Up to 2.90 GHz) 8GB RAM onboard
- Intel® Core™ i5-4300U Processor (3M Cache, Up to 2.90 GHz) 4GB RAM onboard
- Intel® Core™ i5-4200U Processor (3M Cache, Up to 2.60 GHz), 4GB RAM onboard
Operating SystemWindows 8.1 Graphics
- Intel® HD Graphics 5000
- Intel® HD Graphics 4400
- 4GB DDR3L SDRAM 1600 MHz Memory
- 8GB DDR3L SDRAM 1600 MHz Memory
Webcam1.3MP - 720P with mute function Storage
- SSD M.2 2280, 128GB, 256GB eDrive, 512GB
- Intel®, 240GB OPAL SSD, 180GB SSD , 240 GB SSD
AudioDolby® Home Theater® v4 with Digital Dual Array microphone certified for Microsoft Lync Battery**Up to 8.6 hours Display
- 14.0” WQHD (2560x1440), 260nit, IPS, TOUCH
- 14.0” WQHD (2560x1440), 300nit, IPS,
- 14.0” HD+(1600x900) 260nit
Dimensions (W X D X H)
- WQHD: 331.0 mm x 226.5 mm x 13.2 mm (Front)-19.42mm (Rear), (13.03” x 8.91” x 0.52”(Front) - 0.76” (Rear)
- WQHD Touch: 331.0 mm x 227.1 mm x 13.9 mm (Front) -20.15mm (Rear), (13.03” x 8.94” x 0.55” (Front)- 0.79” (Rear)
- HD+ : 331.0 mm x 226.8 mm x 13.6 mm Front-19.65mm (Rear), (13.03” x 8.92” x 0.53” (Front)- 0.77” (Rear)
WeightStarting at 1.27 kg (2.8 lbs) Keyboard5-row with Trackpoint (Island style, Under mount) plus Adaptive backlit Keyboard keys NavigationTrackPoint® and 5 Button trackpad with Glass surface (70 mm x 100 mm) I/O (Input / Output ports)2 x USB 3.0 (1 with AOU), Audio/Mic Combo OneLink Dock, HDMI, MiniDP, Ethernet ext. port WLANIntel® Centrino® 7260 (Wilkins Peak 2 AC) 2x2 AC+ Bluetooth 4.0, Intel® Centrino® 7260 (Wilkins Peak 2) 2x2 AGN + Bluetooth 4.0, Intel 7260BN (2x2 BGN) and Bluetooth 4.0 WWANSierra Wireless 7345 – Ericsson HSPA+(N5321) EthernetNative RJ45 using Ethernet Connector or USB emulation Bluetooth®Bluetooth 4.0 supported by WLAN module
Specifications may vary