Wow, you're missing out — your cart is empty!
Fill it with something awesome before someone else grabs it.
Working Hour: 9am to 6pm.
Lenovo (Hong Kong) Limited Removal Service Terms and Conditions” and “IMPORTANT NOTICE FOR YOUR ORDER
Lenovo (Hong Kong) Limited Removal Service Terms and Conditions (“Terms and Conditions”)
1. Applicable conditions
Customers who purchase computers andmonitors (“Products”), as specified in the Producer Eco-ResponsibilityOrdinance, from the company can request free removal service for the sametype and quantity of used electrical appliances (only applicable to the sametype of regulated electrical appliances 1. & 2.).
Any premises in Hong Kong.
3. When to make request
Customers can request removal service by visiting www.lenovo.com/hk/en/ALBA/apply within 3 days after the transaction*. Late requests will be deemed as norequests for the removal service.
4. Timing of the removal service
(a) Under normal circumstances, 3 workingdays*are required for arranging the removal service.
(a) The removal service should be separatedfrom the delivery and installation service. The old items pending removal canbe removed in advance or placed temporarily at the premises for collectionlater as appropriate. Customers can contact us for arrangement.
1. Computers, generally includingpersonal computer, desktop computer, tablet computer, laptop computer.
2. Monitors not having the function ofstoring electronic data or computing, the size of the display screen is not smallerthan 5.5 inches (measured diagonally) but not exceeding 100 inches (measureddiagonally).
Order Cancellation and Adjustment
Lenovo eShop does NOT accept order cancellation or adjustment once the order is placed. Please confirm your order details before checking out
Shipping and Delivery
Lenovo eShop uses local courier as its standard carrier for all last mile deliveries. It may take an extra 2 – 3 business days for our courier to deliver your order to you after it has arrived our Hong Kong warehouse.
We appreciate your kind understanding that the delivery of monitors and accessories may come separately
Lenovo eShop Return Policy
Hardware Products : You have up to seven (7) calendar days from the time you receive your item(s) to initiate exchange or return for Dead On Arrival, Missing, Wrong, Damaged, or Cosmetic (“ MWDC”) issues, or with 7 or more dead pixels. Lenovo will not make refunds, accept returns and allow exchanges for non-MWDC issues.
Software Products: Software Products may not be returned at any time once an order is placed.
Lenovo offers a variety of payment options for purchases made on Lenovo eShop, including VISA, Mastercard, American Express and Direct Deposit
For credit card orders
- A HKD1 pre-authorization will be requested on your credit card for security verification, it will be cancelled and returned to your credit card immediately.
- We will authorize the order total amount on your credit card, this authorization will be expired in 7-15 days and we will re-authorize after the expiry. The first authorized credit will be returned to your credit card.
- Lenovo will charge you officially ONLY when your product has been shipped. If your order contained two or more items, payment may be charged separately.
For Direct Deposit orders
Please send your bank receipt to firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number (429XXXXXXX) after payment has been deposited to our bank account