Lenovo (Hong Kong) Limited Removal Service Terms and Conditions (“Terms and Conditions”)
1. Applicable conditions
Customers who purchase computers and monitors (“Products”), as specified in the Producer Eco-Responsibility Ordinance, from the company can request free removal service for the same type and quantity of used electrical appliances (only applicable to the same type of regulated electrical appliances 1. & 2.).
Any premises in Hong Kong.
3. When to make request
Customers can request removal service by visiting www.lenovo.com/hk/en/ALBA/apply within 3 days after the transaction*. Late requests will be deemed as no requests for the removal service.
* Transaction means the date that the company accepts the order from the Customer for Products.
4. Timing of the removal service
(a) Under normal circumstances, 3 working days*are required for arranging the removal service.
(b) The old items at the customers’ designated locations will be removed on the date agreed by the Company and the customers.
(c) No removal service is available on Sundays and public holidays.
* Working days: Monday to Saturday, excluding public holidays.
(a) The removal service should be separated from the delivery and installation service. The old items pending removal can be removed in advance or placed temporarily at the premises for collection later as appropriate. Customers can contact us for arrangement.
(b) The old items will not be returned once collected.
(c) The old items must stand-alone and be freed from other connections or obstacles.
(d) If the old items have serious hygiene issues (e.g. rancid foods, presence of cockroaches and ants, etc.), our staff will have the right not to remove such items, and there will be no more free removal service for the customers.
(e) Customers shall give no less than 2 working days' notice in respect of any request for change of delivery time, date and/or place.
(f) In the event of a Black Rainstorm Warning / Tropical Cyclone Warning Signal No. 8 or above, the removal service will be suspended and rescheduled.
(g) The company shall not be liable for any delay, suspension or rescheduling due to traffic or adverse weather conditions or other factors.
(h) All personal data are for the purpose of arranging removal service for the old items only and the company shall comply fully with the obligations and requirements of the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance (Cap. 486).
(i) Customer shall safeguard Customer data (including but not limited to confidential information, password protection, encryption, data backup, etc.) prior to the removal services. In no event shall Lenovo assume any risk or liability whatsoever including but not limited to any data loss or data breach.
(j) In case of any disputes, the decision of the company shall be final.
(k) If there is any inconsistency or ambiguity between the English version and the Chinese version of the Terms and Conditions, the English version shall prevail.
1. Computers, generally including personal computer, desktop computer, tablet computer, laptop computer.
2. Monitors not having the function of storing electronic data or computing, the size of the display screen is not smaller than 5.5 inches (measured diagonally) but not exceeding 100 inches (measured diagonally).
Order Cancellation and Adjustment
Lenovo eShop does NOT accept order cancellation or adjustment once the order is placed. Please confirm your order details before checking out
Shipping and Delivery
Lenovo eShop uses local courier as its standard carrier for all last mile deliveries. It may take an extra 2 – 3 business days for our courier to deliver your order to you after it has arrived our Hong Kong warehouse.
Lenovo eShop Return Policy
Hardware Products : You have up to seven (7) calendar days from the time you receive your item(s) to initiate exchange or return for Dead On Arrival, Missing, Wrong, Damaged, or Cosmetic (“ MWDC”) issues, or with 7 or more dead pixels. Lenovo will not make refunds, accept returns and allow exchanges for non-MWDC issues.
Software Products: Software Products may not be returned at any time once an order is placed.
Lenovo offers a variety of payment options for purchases made on Lenovo eShop, including VISA, Mastercard, American Express and Direct Deposit
For credit card orders
- A HKD1 pre-authorization will be requested on your credit card for security verification, it will be cancelled and returned to your credit card immediately.
- We will authorize the order total amount on your credit card, this authorization will be expired in 7-15 days and we will re-authorize after the expiry. The first authorized credit will be returned to your credit card.
- Lenovo will charge you officially ONLY when your product has been shipped. If your order contained two or more items, payment may be charged separately.
For Direct Deposit orders
Please send your bank receipt to email@example.com with your order number (429XXXXXXX) after payment has been deposited to our bank account