Wow, you're missing out — your cart is empty!
Fill it with something awesome before someone else grabs it.
Working Hour: 9am to 6pm.
Lenovo (Hong Kong) Limited Removal Service Terms and Conditions” and “IMPORTANT NOTICE FOR YOUR ORDER
Lenovo (Hong Kong) Limited Removal Service Terms and Conditions (“Terms and Conditions”)
1. Applicable conditions
Customers who purchase computers andmonitors (“Products”), as specified in the Producer Eco-ResponsibilityOrdinance, from the company can request free removal service for the sametype and quantity of used electrical appliances (only applicable to the sametype of regulated electrical appliances 1. & 2.).
Any premises in Hong Kong.
3. When to make request
Customers can request removal service by visiting www.lenovo.com/hk/en/ALBA/apply within 3 days after the transaction*. Late requests will be deemed as norequests for the removal service.
4. Timing of the removal service
(a) Under normal circumstances, 3 workingdays*are required for arranging the removal service.
(a) The removal service should be separatedfrom the delivery and installation service. The old items pending removal canbe removed in advance or placed temporarily at the premises for collectionlater as appropriate. Customers can contact us for arrangement.
1. Computers, generally includingpersonal computer, desktop computer, tablet computer, laptop computer.
2. Monitors not having the function ofstoring electronic data or computing, the size of the display screen is not smallerthan 5.5 inches (measured diagonally) but not exceeding 100 inches (measureddiagonally).
Order Cancellation and Adjustment
Lenovo eShop does NOT accept order cancellation or adjustment once the order is placed. Please confirm your order details before checking out
Shipping and Delivery
Lenovo eShop uses local courier as its standard carrier for all last mile deliveries. It may take an extra 2 – 3 business days for our courier to deliver your order to you after it has arrived our Hong Kong warehouse.
We appreciate your kind understanding that the delivery of monitors and accessories may come separately
Lenovo eShop Return/Exchange Policy
All products purchased or order placed from Lenovo eShop cannot not be canceled, returned or exchanged. If you perceive your product is defective or associated with MWDC (defined as Missing, Wrong, Damaged, or Cosmetic) issues upon receipt, you are welcomed to contact Lenovo eShop customer services representative via firstname.lastname@example.org within 7 days after receiving the product for assistance. Only after Lenovo eShop inspects the product and verifies it is defective, this product is eligible for exchange.
Lenovo eShop reserves the right for product inspection and issue verification, as well as the final right of decision for any return, exchange or compensation to grant regarding the reported issues.
Lenovo offers a variety of payment options for purchases made on Lenovo eShop, including VISA, Mastercard, American Express and Direct Deposit
For credit card orders
- A HKD1 pre-authorization will be requested on your credit card for security verification, it will be cancelled and returned to your credit card immediately.
- We will authorize the order total amount on your credit card, this authorization will be expired in 7-15 days and we will re-authorize after the expiry. The first authorized credit will be returned to your credit card.
- For full payment order, Lenovo will charge you officially ONLY when your product has been shipped. If your order contained two or more items, payment may be charged separately.
For installment order,please click here for your information.
For wire transfer orders
We can only process your order after we receive your bank transfer payment. Please send your bank receipt to email@example.com with your order number (429XXXXXXX) after bank transfer is completed.
For Direct Deposit orders
Please send your bank receipt to firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number (429XXXXXXX) after payment has been deposited to our bank account
Please deposit the amount to:
- Account name: Lenovo (Hong Kong) Ltd
- Bank name: Citibank N.A.HK
- SWIFT BIC: CITIHKHX
- Bank Code: 006
- Beneficiary Account No: 3906-the last 5 digits of your order number^
- ^if your order no. is 4600012345, you will deposit to account no. 3906-12345