Best in class just got even better
Get ready to dazzle your squad – and devastate the opposition – with the all-new seventh generation of Legion's top-of-the-line gaming laptops. Unleash true power on our flagship Legion 7 devices, sporting S-tier performance and graphics, and crowned by our best-in-class 16” WQXGA displays. Strike in style with our uber thin and light Legion Slim 7 machines, the ultimate blend in gaming power and portability.
Stun your friends, obliterate your foes
Conquer the eSports arena with Legion 5 Pro devices, complete with the world’s first 16" WQXGA displays on gaming laptops. Slay in style with the newly designed Legion 5 devices, featuring alluring aluminum and magnesium blended bodies.
Epic frames for your favorite games
Your favorite titles deserve to be seen in their best light: stutter- and blur-free. FPS (frames per second) defines how many unique frames (images) your monitor displays per second. The higher the FPS, the smoother and more responsive your gaming experience will be.
Select a game title and preferred Lenovo Legion PC to see what breathtaking visual experiences await you.
Optimal specs to play:
Frames Per Second (FPS)
The apex predator of gaming laptop displays
For the absolute best in gaming laptop displays, look no further than the Legion 7 series' transfixing 16" WQXGA (2560x1600) panels, with more vertical screen space for both play and productivity. And for the coup de grace, experience unbridled performance with up to 240Hz variable refresh rate screens, for maximum frame rates with zero screen tear.
Jaw-dropping colors on display
Whether gaming or creating, experience pure immersion thanks to Legion 7 Series' captivating displays, with up to 100% sRGB color accuracy and high dynamic range. From alien worlds to fantasy terrains, experience the latest games the way they were meant to be seen.
Next gen cooling. Next level frame rates.
Experience the world's most powerful thermal array on a gaming laptop with our Legion 7 Series' Legion Coldfront 4.0 thermal systems, featuring revolutionary and remastered massive Vapor Chamber technology*. With up to 175W of graphical power for best-in-class performance, your machine won't break a sweat even under the most epic gaming strain.
* Vapor Chamber technology only available on Legion 7 devices.
A gaming laptop battery worth its salt. Finally.
Let's be honest, gaming laptop batteries have left something to be desired. Until now. We went all out, packing the latest Legion 7 Series devices with 99.99 Whr batteries - literally the legal limit! - to ensure that a device begging to be taken on the go doesn't die as soon as you get there.
Beauty to more than match brawn
Scintillate your surroundings with stunningly designed Legion 7 machines. The world's most captivating 16" display is complemented by fully-customizable environmental RGB system. And all this adorning an uber premium anodized aluminium chassis. Get ready to turn heads... while knocking them.
Perfect portability meets uncompromised power
For gaming, creating and much more on the go, hyper sleek Legion Slim 7 devices are simply unmatched. Starting at just 17mm thin and at 2kg light, yet packed with power in a premium-to-the-touch aluminium frame, we might just have defied the laws of physics with this one...
Disclaimers, and additional resources:
1. Product images are for illustration purposes only, product availability, product specifications and colours may vary by country.
2. The information contained herein is subject to change without notice. The only warranties for Lenovo products and services are set forth in the express warranty statements accompanying such products and services. Nothing herein should be construed as constituting an additional warranty. Lenovo shall not be liable for technical or editorial errors or omissions contained herein.
3. All battery life claims are approximate and based on results using the MobileMark® 2018 v126.96.36.199 battery life benchmark test. Actual battery life will vary and depends on many factors such as product configuration and usage, software use, wireless functionality, power management settings, and screen brightness. The maximum capacity of the battery will decrease with time and use. Testing by Lenovo.
4. All accessories are sold separately or as an optional feature.
5. Built into the hardware, Intel® Thread Director is provided only in performance hybrid architecture configurations of 12th Gen Intel® Core™ processors; OS enablement is required. Available features and functionality vary by OS.