Shipping & Delivery
We are experiencing high demand. Delivery times may be longer than usual.
We're still delivering
Our priority at Lenovo is to protect our people, customers and community so we can continue to serve both during, and after, the current Coronavirus pandemic.
We're doing everything possible to keep delivering for Australia. Customers can be assured they will continue to be able to receive their orders but there might be delay due to high demand and deliveries might take longer than usual.
Action has been taken to protect the health and safety of the workforce and customers in relation to the spread of Coronavirus, in line with Australian government regulations.
Can I place an order? Will Lenovo deliver the order?
Yes customers can continue to buy our CTO ( configure to order ) and Quickship but some deliveries times are longer than usual.
How do I check my order status?
You can view your order status in one of two ways.
- • If you're a registered Lenovo.com customer, simply login to My Account and click View my Orders.
- • Alternatively, Order Status and tracking information is provided through our Order Visibility Portal (OVP).
Why are some items taking longer to ship?
- • Our component suppliers and our transportation providers have been facing similar challenges to the rest of the industry, so as a result we are seeing overall supply chain network capacity impacted in the short term.
- • We are leveraging the full strength of our operations as we ramp up production in order to minimize impact for customers.
When will my order arrive?
Once your order has been shipped from our warehouse/factory, please allow for additional time for the parcel to be delivered to your door. The delivery time will vary depending on the area your order is being delivered. For an estimate, please refer to the table below
|Delivery Location||Quick Ship for Fast Delivery
Estimated Delivery Times
(after the product ships from warehouse)
|Custom to Order (CTO)
Estimated Delivery Times
(after the product ships from plant or factory)
|Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane||1-2 business days||10 business days||FREE|
|Adelaide||2-3 business days||10 business days||FREE|
|Perth, Hobart, Darwin||4-5 business days||10 business days||FREE|
|Non Metro NSW, VIC, SA||2-4 business days||10 business days||FREE|
|Non Metro QLD||2-3 business days||10 business days||FREE|
|Non Metro WA, TAS , QLD||5-7 business days||15 business days||FREE|
|Far north WA, Far north QLD and NT||6-8 business days||15 business days||FREE|
- • AIO Desktops, monitors and batteries ordered from factory are shipped via ocean and estimated delivery time is around 4-5 week after the product ships.
- • Shipping and Delivery excludes software or SaaS
Can I track my order?
Yes! After you place your order, you will receive a confirmation email which will allow you access to our Order Visibility Portal. All our deliveries will have a tracking code so you can view the progress of your order.
- If your order is being shipped from overseas, you will receive two tracking numbers;
- 1) A tracking number for the airfreight delivery to Australia
- 2) A tracking number for the delivery in Australia