ThinkVision Monitors | Portable Monitors
High-resolution ThinkVision monitors: Focus on your work, not the set-up
Crisp, colorful Lenovo ThinkVision monitors improve productivity, unleash creativity and limit eye strain – and they do it with all style, and some of the simplest and cleanest cable and connectivity options in the industry. Turn to Lenovo for all your monitor needs, whether you're looking for a simple external display to use with a laptop, a high-resolution 4K monitor to complement your desktop or tower PC, or one of today's new portable monitors that make it easy to take a full-size display wherever you go.
Lenovo ThinkVision monitors are known worldwide for quality and innovative design. In one recent year, ThinkVision models won three IF Product Design Awards, two Red Dot Design awards, and earned "Best Monitor" honors at CES. It's a record that's hard to beat, and shows why ThinkVision displays are so popular with business and home office users around the world.
Monitors with Lenovo's legendary 'Think' innovation and design
There's more to Lenovo monitors than meets the eye. Our ThinkVision brand boasts a wide range of models with higher-than-standard peak brightness, super-fast response times, easy-to-use USB Type-C and Thunderbolt™ 3 connectivity, near-edgeless bezels – even built-in webcams, mics and speakers. From the value-focused E Series to the high-performance P Series to the new, portable M Series, there's a Lenovo ThinkVision monitor for every user and budget.
Screen sizes range from 14 to 32 inches, display resolutions stretch from Full HD to Ultra HD/4K, and both TN and IPS panels are available. Need more? Here's a quick, high-level look at the complete ThinkVision line-up:
- ThinkVision E Series monitors: Affordable, comfortable, wide-angle monitors that deliver sharp visuals in the office or at home.
- ThinkVision T Series monitors: High-performance, ergonomic monitors for business and corporate use, including VoIP and USB hub models.
- ThinkVision P Series monitors: Our premium performance monitor line, typically boasting the highest resolutions and latest features.
- ThinkVision X Series monitors: Sleek designs and exceptional functionality – monitors that project a stylish, professional image.
- ThinkVision S Series monitors: Mainstream monitors with performance and style, ideal for small and medium business settings (and budgets).
- ThinkVision M Series monitors: Lightweight, portable displays that enable dual monitor-style productivity even when you’re on the go.
- ThinkVision TIO series monitors: Full-featured monitors with built-in cable management; add a Tiny PC and it becomes an all-in-one.
Lenovo portable monitors: Visual perfection you can carry with you
It wasn't long ago that even a relatively small Full HD, IPS monitor was still too big to use in remote locations. You'd put it on your desk and leave it there, relying on your relatively tiny laptop display when you needed to go mobile. But no more.
ThinkVision portable monitors are sleek and lightweight, with protective covers and foldable stands that support and tilt the device in a way that's similar to a tablet. Lenovo's designs are both ergonomic and ambidextrous – ThinkVision M Series portable monitors feature two USB Type-C ports on either side of the device.
Additional Lenovo portable monitor features include:
- Height-adjustable foot and stand: Raise or lower the screen as needed, or tilt -5° to 90°.
- Eye care technology: Low-blue-light certification eases eye strain over long hours of work.
- Multiple mounting options: Stand the device on virtually any surface – even hang it on a wall.
Portable monitors still aren't huge. Early models have mostly featured laptop-sized displays. But they're so easy to carry and connect that they're opening a new world of productivity, extending the traditional workspace to just about anywhere. With a Lenovo portable monitor, even road warriors can use a dual-display set-up that until now has been limited to in-office scenarios.
Plus, many ThinkVision monitors are TÜV Eye Comfort-certified, delivering visuals are flicker-free, emit lower blue light radiation and reduce reflections when viewed from odd angles. This reduces eye-fatigue and makes long hours at work more productive and less stressful.
Product support and business guidance with LenovoPRO
At Lenovo, we do more for small businesses beyond our product selection. You can get ongoing support for your Lenovo Think products, along with exclusive discounts, business financing options, special features, and more with a FREE LenovoPRO membership. Save up to an additional 5% off the latest ThinkPad laptops and ThinkCentre desktops – the best business computers to pair with your new ThinkVision display – as a member.
Choosing the best business monitor
Not sure which monitor is right for you or your business? Lenovo FAQs can guide you to the right choice. Learn how to choose the best professional monitor, best business monitor, or best monitor for your home office.