Lenovo Cloud Solutions for Microsoft
Quickly deploy IT solutions and applications, respond faster to emerging opportunities with Cloud solutions from Lenovo and Microsoft. When combined with Lenovo’s comprehensive suite of services -- the industry’s top-rated systems from Lenovo with advanced capabilities of Microsoft Hyper-V -- the Lenovo Cloud offerings for Microsoft Hyper-V enable you to take the guess-work out of Cloud.
Lenovo WSSD Solutions for Microsoft Storage Spaces Direct
When it comes to hyperconverged software defined storage solutions – uptime and data integrity are critical. Microsoft and Lenovo have worked together to certify a hyperconverged software-defined storage solution running on Lenovo servers. For the third year in a row, Lenovo servers were rated the most reliable x86 servers in the world according to the latest ITIC 2015-2016 Global Server Hardware and OS Reliability Survey. Lenovo was one of the first companies to bring Windows Server Software Defined certified solutions to market and deploy them in production environments and we continue to provide leadership with product enhancements and expanded configuration options. Lenovo offers industry-leading security, reliability, and record-setting performance at the most competitive prices in the industry.
- Solution Brief Lenovo Cloud Validated Design for Microsoft Storage Spaces Direct
- Reference Architecture: Lenovo Cloud Reference Architecture for Microsoft Storage Spaces Direct
- Deployment Guide: Microsoft Storage Spaces Direct Deployment Guide
- Solutions Guide: Lenovo WSSD Validated Solutions Guide for Storage Spaces Direct
- Configuration Brief: Storage Spaces Direct Configuration Guide
- Case Study: Acuutech
- Case Study: Cloud Factory
Lenovo ThinkAgile SX for Microsoft Azure Stack
ThinkAgile SX for Microsoft Azure Stack is a simplified, integrated, turnkey hybrid cloud solution for delivering Azure consistent services from your own data center. Engineered on industry-leading stable, resilient, and high performing software-defined infrastructure, it provides a world-class foundation for transforming data center resources into consistent hybrid cloud services. Take the complexity out of hybrid cloud and accelerate DevOps agility with Lenovo ThinkAgile SX for Microsoft Azure Stack.
- Solution Brief: Lenovo ThinkAgile SX for Microsoft Azure Stack
- Product Guide: Lenovo ThinkAgile SX for Microsoft Azure Stack
- Overview: Lenovo ThinkAgile SX for Microsoft Azure Stack
- Solution Video: Lenovo ThinkAgile SX for Microsoft Azure Stack
- White Paper: Lenovo Brings Azure Stack On-Premise
- Case Study: ITPS
- Case Study: Calligo
Lenovo Configuration for Microsoft Edge Cloud
The Lenovo Configuration for Microsoft Edge Cloud is ideal for businesses that can benefit from deploying Microsoft Hyper-V supported workloads within a private cloud environment for remote offices and branch offices. This highly flexible configuration enables remote cloud and application management which is ideal for small offices, retail locations and government offices. Also included in this solution is the ability to integrate with the Microsoft Azure public cloud and bring this expansive catalog of services to the office on a full-time basis or burst to this public cloud on a seasonal basis as business requires. This configuration:
- Reduces hardware acquisition & maintenance costs
- Reduces cost of on-site IT staff
- Scales IT resources on demand
- Standardizes on-premise hardware across multiple locations
A number of hardware options are available on which this offering may be deployed including the Lenovo System x3650 M5 rack server, the Lenovo ThinkSystem SR650 rack server and the Lenovo ThinkSystem ST550 tower server. This solution offering may be deployed on a single server for simplicity or on two servers for high availability
- Configuration Brief (ThinkSystem): Lenovo Configuration for Microsoft Edge Cloud
- Configuration Brief (System x): Lenovo Configuration for Microsoft Edge Cloud
- Deployment Guide (ThinkSystem): Lenovo Configuration for Microsoft Edge Cloud
Lenovo Cloud Configuration for Microsoft Hyper-V on System x3650 M5
The Lenovo Cloud Configuration for Microsoft® Hyper-V® on Lenovo System x3650 M5 provides leading performance for a wide spectrum of virtualized workloads and can be used to maximize compute performance for demanding applications. At the core of this configuration resides the Lenovo x3650 M5 server. This server delivers the performance and reliability required for business-critical cloud infrastructure.
- Configuration Brief: Lenovo Cloud Configuration for Microsoft Hyper-V on System x3650 M5
Lenovo Cloud Configuration for Microsoft Hyper-V on System x3850 X6
The Lenovo Cloud Configuration for Microsoft® Hyper-V® on Lenovo System x3850 X6 provides leading performance for analytical workloads and can be used to maximize compute performance for demanding applications. Lenovo x3850 X6 servers provide modularity and scalability in a system designed for high performance.
- Configuration Brief: Lenovo Cloud Configuration for Microsoft Hyper-V on System x3850 X6
Lenovo Cloud Design for Microsoft Hyper-V on Flex System
The Lenovo Cloud Validated Design for Microsoft® Hyper-V® on Flex System provides a graceful transition for small- and mid-sized businesses from a completely virtualized environment to a private in-house and/or public cloud. This design enables a seamless pathway to move from virtualization to a private cloud on a Flex System platform that has been validated by the Microsoft Fast Track program. Built on Lenovo Flex System servers this validated design is designed to be affordable, reliable, and highly available.
- Design Brief: Lenovo Cloud Validated Design for Microsoft Hyper-V on Flex System
- Reference Architecture: Lenovo Cloud Validated Design for Microsoft Hyper-V on Flex System