ThinkPad X395 (13") Laptop
ThinkPad X395 (13") Laptop
Master of mobility
- 2nd Gen AMD Ryzen™ Pro processor
- AMD Radeon™ Vega graphics
- Starting at just 2.83lb / 1.28kg
- Lightweight and portable
- Up to 14.5 hrs of battery life
- Multiple security and display options
- Starting at:
ThinkPad X395Part Number: 20NL0007US
Faster, smoother, more powerful
2nd Gen AMD Ryzen Pro processor and Vega graphics increase CPU frequency and improve GPU performance. With AMD power, your ThinkPad X395 runs more efficiently, enhances battery life and audio performance. With AMD FreeSync™, available on the FHD display, stuttering and tearing are eliminated, and dynamic frame rates are optimized—you'll enjoy videos and gaming all the more.
Displays that dazzle
Choose from several display options, including an FHD IPS touchscreen, an FHD IPS non-touch screen, an FHD panel with PrivacyGuard, and an HD display. No matter which choice you make, the super-slim bezel design adds a sleek look to your ThinkPad X395.
Tested for battle, built for life
Like all ThinkPads laptops, the X395 is tested against 12 military-grade requirements and more than 200 quality checks to ensure they run in extreme conditions. From the Arctic wilderness to desert dust storms, from zero gravity to spills and drops, you can trust this laptop to handle whatever life throws your way.
Battery life that keeps up with you
When you’re on the go, you can’t be worried about finding electrical outlets. That’s why the ThinkPad X395 delivers up to 14.5 hours of battery life*. If you’re running low, Rapid Charge technology provides 80% capacity in just an hour. So with a 60-minute layover, you can easily boost your battery up to more than 11.5 hours.
* Based on testing with MobileMark 2014 on the low-power FHD display panel. Battery life varies significantly with settings, usage, and other factors. Note that Rapid Charge requires use of a 65W power adapter.
A laptop that’s well connected
Whether you’re on the go or working at your desk, the ThinkPad X395 keeps you online with the optional LTE-A card*. This WWAN technology lets your laptop function like a smartphone—where there’s cellular service you can always jump online, even if there’s no WiFi available. You can trust that your connection is safe & secure.
* WWAN must be configured at time of purchase, as it cannot be added later.
What happens on your X395 stays on your X395
Unless you decide to share it. ThinkShutter is a physical cover that blocks the camera lens—ensuring you’re only seen when you want to be. Additionally, for a more secure, biometric login, you can choose the optional IR (infrared) camera and touch fingerprint reader that works with Windows Hello.Show MoreLess
Ratings & Reviews
Ratings & ReviewsCustomer Reviews for ThinkPad X395
Description Specifications Processor
- AMD Ryzen™ 3 PRO 3300U Processor (2.10GHz, up to 3.50GHz Max Boost, 4 cores, 4MB Cache)
- AMD Ryzen™ 5 PRO 3500U Processor (2.10GHz, up to 3.70GHz Max Boost, 4 cores, 4MB Cache)
- AMD Ryzen™ 7 PRO 3700U Processor (2.30GHz, up to 4.0GHz Max Boost, 4 cores, 4MB Cache)
- Windows 10 Home
- Windows 10 Pro - Lenovo Recommends Windows 10 Pro for business
- 13.3" HD (1366 x 768) 250 nits, anti-glare
- 13.3" FHD (1920 x 1080) 300 nits, IPS, anti-glare
- 13.3" FHD (1920 x 1080) 300 nits, IPS, multi-touch, anti-glare
- 13.3" FHD (1920 x 1080) 400 nits, IPS, anti-glare with Privacy Guard
Memory Up to 16GB DDR4 2400 MHz Battery
* Based on testing with MobileMark 2014. Battery life varies significantly with settings, usage, and other factors.
- Up to 14.5 hours* 48Wh
- Rapid Charge technology available with 65W AC
Storage Up to 1TB PCIe SSD Graphics
- Integrated Radeon™ Vega Graphics
- Integrated AMD Radeon™ Vega 8
- Integrated AMD Radeon™ RX Vega 10
- Fast Identity Online (FIDO) authentication capabilities
- dTPM 2.0
- Optional: Match-on-Chip touch fingerprint reader
- ThinkShutter, webcam privacy cover
- Optional Smart card reader
- Kensington® lock slot
- Dolby Audio™ Premium
- Dual far-field noise cancelling microphones
- 720p HD camera with microphone
- IR & 720p HD camera with microphone
Dimensions (W x D x H) 12.28" x 8.55"x 0.66" / 311.9 x 217.2 x 16.9 (mm) Weight Starting at 2.83 lbs (1.28 kg) Color Black Connectivity
- WLAN: Intel® 9260 802.11 AC (2 x 2)
- LAN: Available via RJ45 Extension Adapter
- Bluetooth® 5.0
- WWAN: Fibocom L850-GL 4G LTE CAT9 (optional)
Ports / Slots
- USB 3.1 (Gen 1)**
- USB 3.1 (Gen 2)** (Always on)
- 2 x USB-C 3.1 Gen 2 (Power Delivery, DisplayPort, Data transfer)**
- Ethernet port via RJ45 Extension Adapter (Sold separately)
- MicroSD card reader
- Smart card reader (Optional)
- Headphone / mic combo
- HDMI 2.0
- Spill resistant
- Top-load backlight with white LED lighting
Docking stations sold separately.
- ThinkPad Basic/Pro/Ultra Dock
- USB-C Dock
- USB 3.0 Dock
What's in the box
Specifications may vary depending upon region.
- ThinkPad X395
- 65W AC Adapter
- 6 Cell Li-Ion 48Wh battery (Internal)
- Quick start guide
**The actual transfer speed of the USB 3.1 [Gen 2] will vary and, depending on many factors, such as the processing capability of host and peripheral devices, file attributes and other factors related to system configuration and your operating environments, will be slower than a speed of [10 Gbit/s].
- 1. Smart card reader (Optional)
- 2. USB 3.1 (Gen 2, always on)
- 3. Kensington lock slot
- 4. USB-C AC power
- 5. USB-C
- 6. Ethernet via RJ45 Extension Adapter
- 7. USB 3.1 (Gen 1)
- 8. HDMI
- 9. Headphone/mic combo
- 10. MicroSD card reader
ThinkPad X395Top Accessories
WE'RE SORRY, BUT THERE ARE NO ACCESSORIES AVAILABLE AT THIS TIME.
Lenovo offers a comprehensive portfolio of services to support and protect your ThinkPad investment—so you can focus on your business, not your IT.
Bypass phone menus and scripted troubleshooting to access advanced-level technicians with the expertise needed to quickly diagnose and solve problems.
Accidental Damage Protection (ADP)
Protect your investment from operational or structural damage caused by common accidents like drops, spills, or electrical surges. This fixed-cost, fixed-term protection plan minimizes unexpected repairs for predictable budgeting and provides significant savings relative to the cost of non-covered repairs.
Get a fixed-term, fixed-price service solution to match the lifecycle of your device and fit within your budget. Choose from a range of solutions, including next business day on-site, 9x5x4, and 24x7 response time windows. Purchasing an extension at the time of a system purchase saves 15-30% over the price of purchasing it post-warranty.
Master of mobility