COST-EFFECTIVE DATA PROTECTION & ARCHIVE SOLUTIONS
Tape technology is one of the most energy-efficient, secure, and portable long-term data storage solutions available. Lenovo offers a wide selection of tape storage products to meet your needs.
The TS4300 is a high-density, highly scalable, easy-to-manage solution designed to keep data securely stored long-term, while reducing costs.Learn more
- Scale vertically with up to seven modules
- Supports the latest Linear Tape-Open (LTO) 8 technology as well as generation 7, 6, 5 and 4
- Up to 40 slots of LTO cartridge capacity per module
- Up to 272 total slots with expansion
- Outstanding capacity, performance & reliability
- Remote management through a standard web interface
The IBM TS2900 Tape Autoloader is a single-drive, low-profile automated tape solution and the first entry automation solution for small to midsize tape environments.Learn more
- Slim profile, 1U system designed for rack system environments for automated, high-capacity tape storage
- Features the latest generation of Linear Tape-Open (LTO) with Ultrium 8 half-height technology designed for reliable performance in small to midsize open-system environments
- Lowest entry price of any IBM tape automation offering half-height tape technology
Energy-efficient 8th generation tape drive suited for handling backup, save, & restore, as well as archival data storage needs with high-capacity & high data-transfer rates.Learn more
- Enables easy access to data stored on Linear Tape Open (LTO) Ultrium 8 cartridges through the use of IBM® Linear Tape File System technology
- Supports media partitioning on LTO Ultrium 8 media & Linear Tape File System
- Yields double the compressed cartridge capacity
High-capacity 7th generation tape storage solution for businesses requiring a backup & low-cost archival storage solution.Learn more
- Enables easy access to data stored on Linear Tape-Open (LTO) Ultrium 7, 6 & 5 cartridges through the use of IBM® Spectrum Archive™ technology
- Supports media partitioning on LTO Ultrium 7 media
- Yields more than double the compressed cartridge capacity with 87 percent better performance than LTO Ultrium generation 6 drives
Energy-efficient 6th generation tape drive suited for handling backup, save, & restore, as well as archival data storage needs with high-capacity & high data-transfer rates.Learn more
- Enables easy access to data stored on Linear Tape-Open (LTO) Ultrium 6 & 5 cartridges through the use of IBM® Linear Tape File System technology
- Supports media partitioning on LTO Ultrium 6 media & Linear Tape File System
- Yields double the compressed cartridge capacity with more than 40% better performance than LTO Ultrium generation 5 drives
Entry-level 5th generation tape storage solution for businesses requiring backup & low-cost, archival storage of their data.Learn more
- Helps reduce costs with lower power consumption, consolidation, & space reduction.
- Supports media partitioning on Linear Tape-Open (LTO) Ultrium 5 Media & Linear Tape File System technology
- Nearly doubles the cartridge capacity of previous generation in a small half-height form factor. Up to 26TB internal storage
- Addresses backup & archiving requirements with lower cost implementation
Lenovo has won more than 100 international awards for forward-thinking design.SEE THE OTHER REASONS
- *The prices mentioned are exclusive of all taxes & octroi
- Offers, prices, specifications and availability may change without notice. Lenovo is not responsible for photographic or typographic errors.
- Lenovo, ThinkPad, ThinkCentre and the Lenovo logo are trademarks of Lenovo. Microsoft, Windows, Windows NT, and the Windows logo are trademarks of Microsoft Corporation. Ultrabook, Celeron, Celeron Inside, Core Inside, Intel, Intel Logo, Intel Atom, Intel Atom Inside, Intel Core, Intel Inside, Intel Inside Logo, Intel vPro, Itanium, Itanium Inside, Pentium, Pentium Inside, vPro Inside, Xeon, Xeon Phi, and Xeon Inside are trademarks of Intel Corporation or its subsidiaries in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other company, product or service names may be trademarks or service marks of others.
- Reseller prices may vary. Lenovo does not set reseller prices.
- Review key information provided by Microsoft® that may apply to your system purchase, including details on Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, and potential upgrades/downgrades. Lenovo makes no representation or warranty regarding third-party products or services.
- Regional Carry-in Warranty is only applicable in ASEAN countries and China. Lenovo makes no representation or warranty regarding third party products or services.
- © 2018 Lenovo. All rights reserved.