Tablets have become one of the best tools for doing business. They are lightweight. They are super easy to take with you just about anywhere and, depending on the model you buy, they can be robust computers that perform well. If you are in the market for a business tablet, it is important that you choose the right type, one that can handle the types of tasks you need from it. Yet, it is not always easy to know what features are most important or how to choose. If you are in the market for the best tablet for business, take some time to compare a few options to ensure you get the type that is best suited for the tasks you need it to complete.
The business tablet market is big, and Lenovo is here to help you navigate it. If you are in the market for the best tablet for business, check out our large lineup of options. You are sure to find a few outstanding products that are designed to give you the overall performance you need, no matter what type of work you have to do. Reach out to our team with your questions or make a purchase today and have it shipped to your door in no time.
Define Your Needs
Before you can find the best tablet for small business, you have to determine what you need the system to do. There are a lot of software programs and apps that can run on a tablet. Your first task is to determine what the programs you plan to use need from the tablet to operate properly. For example, you may be doing a lot of cloud-based applications. That means you need a good operating system and a solid processor to meet your goals. On the other hand, you also need to choose the best tablet for small business owners that can handle other tasks. For example, some use these for their ability to input data. Others need them for graphic design and photo editing on the go.
Outline what you need the tablet for work to do for you. Then, check the software applications you plan to use to determine what amount of space and features they need to do well. The best tablet for work needs to be able to keep up with everything you need and then some. You are sure to find a wide range of products on the market to choose from here that fit most needs.
· Styles: There are a few different styles available to you when it comes to finding a tablet for work. There are always a few things to look for in each one, but before you dive into the specs of the system, be sure that the model you are buying is able to meet your everyday needs.
· Simple, small tablet: For some, the best business tablet is a model that is lightweight with basic functionality. You may want the best tablet for work that can go with you for those times when you need to take photos or pick up a few different bits of data from a project. For some, there is no doubt that a simple system is the best choice. The best tablet can provide you with a lot of functionality even if it is a basic model. This can also be one of the best budget business tablet options.
· 2 in 1: If you need something that is much more robust than the average small business tablet, you may want to think about a 2 in 1. This is not a tablet specifically but rather a laptop that converts into a tablet when you need it to do so. The best laptop tablet for business should be comprehensive. That means you should take a closer look at the specs and features available to ensure you are getting the best level of functionality for your budget. These types of systems can be a very good thing when you need to be able to input a lot of information into the system or handle numerous processing tasks. The best tablet laptop hybrid for business can then turn into a laptop when you need to use it in that form. This can be an excellent solution overall for those who need a lot of processing on the go.
· Tablet monitors: Another option for some is a tablet that can convert into a monitor. Perhaps you are looking for the best business tablets that can help you to get some work down using a small form factor desktop. Or, you may just need to turn the tablet into a monitor to help provide streaming of video when you are on the go. This may be the best business tablet for those who want to do presentations in customer homes and still need to input some data as they do it. Sometimes, the best laptop tablet for business can do a good job with this as well.
Key Features to Look for in Tablets
The best tablet for small businesses needs to be functional to meet your needs. As you take a look at the options on the market that fit the style of the tablet you need, the next thing to consider is the best tablet for small business owners based on the specs available. The good news is you can find a lot of versatility out there, and that often means you can find excellent functionality to fit just about any need. That includes business tablets that are within your budget. Here are some specs you need to take into consideration.
· Processors: From a basic option to a more advanced one, you need a good processor in the system you buy. This is what is going to provide the level of functionality that you need. Affordable business tablets often have a MediaTek processor, such as the Helio A22 processor. These are smaller than what you would find in a 2 in 1 tablet laptop, of course, but they can be a good option for those who want affordability beyond anything else.
If you are looking for the best table for productivity, you may want to consider a Qualcomm Snapdragon processor. That includes the Snapdragon 870 processors. This may be the best business tablet when you need lots of overall functionality in a tablet. It can provide up to 8 cores and lots of processing performance and still fit into your backpack. This is what helps make it the best tablet for productivity – it can handle lots of tasks at one time without slowing you down in the process.
· Size: No matter what you are considering, from a Chromebook tablet to 2 in 1 tablet laptops, size can play a big role in the work you are doing. The best non iPad tablet needs to meet some specific goals here. You need to find the balance between having a large screen and a lightweight model you can easily take with you anywhere. If you are looking for 2 in 1 tablet laptops, chances are good you will want to stick with 15 to 16 inches as this is still easy enough to carry, even though it may be a bit more in weight than others.
On the other hand, if you want something very small, consider the Chromebook Tab or a similar style. These can be just a matter of 10 inches or sometimes less. They are smaller, and as long as they still provide you with enough space to do the work you need to do, they can be the best option.
As you check out the computers tablets & accessories, we offer, be sure to look at the balance between size and weight for these systems. You will find that the best tablet laptop hybrid for business is going to fall in the mid-range for most companies when it comes to sizing. Still, choose based on the type of work you do.
· Operating system: Another factor to consider when checking out your options in computer tablets and accessories is the operating system on the model. Even the most affordable business tablets can have a strong operating system, which is often an Android model. Compare a few of these to each other to determine which is best for your needs.
If you choose to go with a 2 in 1 tablet laptop, you are going to be able to choose the larger and more robust operating systems, including Windows 11 Pro, which is perhaps the most advanced option and a solid fit for most of today's businesses. On the other hand, you may be after a Chromebook tablet to keep costs lower. This is going to operate on that operating system and provides a wide range of features in a more basic style. The Chromebook Tab can still be a great buy, but it is often a bit less robust than other options, especially 2 in 1 tablet laptops.
Keeping Costs in Line with Your Goals
Another factor to think about when it comes to purchasing business tablets is your budget. The best budget business tablet may be just a few hundred dollars or you can find those that offer many more features and are priced at twice that much or even higher. The cost is really dependent on the overall features and specs, along with the design.
At Lenovo, we offer a wide range of options to help you get work done. When you shop with us, you are going to find the budget tablets that are available on the market, and you are going to get the best price for them. Our price match guarantee helps make that the case.
Check out all that we have to offer today. Compare a few tablets to each other to determine which is best for your needs and buy with confidence.