When you are thinking of electronics purchases, cables and adapters are rarely the first things that come to your mind. But consider this: how often have you found yourself stuck for just another USB port or a specific adapter that could have helped you do a certain job? Probably more than often than you needed a new laptop or another larger device out of the blue.
Cables and connectors are some of the key electronics components people rely on for work and play. Choosing high-quality brands like a Belkin HDMI cable helps you enjoy your accessories for longer.
Among the most regularly used accessories, apart from cables, is a Belkin USB-C multimedia adapter as well as power banks and multiport docks, including the Belkin connect USB multiport dock.
Types of Belkin Cables and Adapters
· Belkin HDMI Cable: Not all HDMI cables are made of the same quality components. A Belkin ultra-high-speed HDMI cable is an investment in the future of your home theatre and will stand any large screen in good stead. With a bandwidth of up to 48Gbps, a Belkin ultra-high-speed HDMI cable will support even uncompressed 8K video.
As a gamer, the Belkin UltraHD 4K HDMI cable is an excellent choice. Through lightning-fast data transmission, a Belkin UltraHD 4K HDMI cable can support 4K even at 120Hz.
· Belkin USB Adapters and Docking Stations: USB-C is fast becoming the industry standard for various connections. The technology offers higher data transfer rates, and it is able to charge large electronics. The technology allows you to use a USB-C hub to power even a laptop.
· USB Adapters: If you still own legacy technology, consider a Belkin Duratek Plus USB-C to USB-A cable. USB-A only supported up to 2.5 watts and 5 volts, whereas USB-C can power 100 watts and 20 volts, making a Belkin Duratek Plus USB-C to USB-A cable an excellent way of upgrading your existing gear.
The Belkin Mixit USB-C to USB-A offers similar functionality, allowing you to charge several devices simultaneously. The Mixit range has become synonymous with high-quality adapters and chargers, and the Belkin Mixit USB-C to USB-A is no exception.
To add to your choices, the Belkin 3.0 USB-C to USB-A adapter was not only made for connecting a standard USB-A device to a brand-new USB-C enabled device. With the Belkin USB-C to USB-A adapter, you change your laptop simultaneously whilst syncing photos or data to an existing laptop. As you have likely come to expect from the brand, a Belkin 3.0 USB-C to USB-A adapter f2cu036btblk supports transfer speeds of 5Gbps. The Belkin USB-C to USB-A adapter is also strong enough to support charging for USB-C devices.
· Hubs and Docking Stations: As we are relying on more electronic devices in our daily lives, the demand for multiport docks and charging hubs continue to grow Belkin offers a range of accessories to cover most needs.
The Belkin USB-C 4-port mini hub connects existing USB-A with new USB-C devices. Equipped with a tethered, foldaway USB-C cable, the Belkin USB-C port mini hub fits easily into a laptop bag and accommodates up to four devices across USB-A and USB-C connections.
The Belkin USB-C multimedia hub with power pass thru technology takes things one step further by allowing pass-through charging. A true multimedia hub with up to 5Gbps of bandwidth, this device allows you to create your perfect workstation, including projectors, SD cards, and thumb drives. The Belkin USB-C multimedia hub with power pass thru technology also eliminates the need to choose between charging or using more ports.
Charging and extending ports simultaneously is easy with the Belkin USB-C 6-in-1 multiport adapter. It is the perfect tool to grant you access to port types that have been eliminated by newer laptops. For that reason, the Belkin USB-C multiport adapter is an essential tool for your workplace and at home. More demanding users will enjoy the Belkin connect USB-C 11-in-1 multiport dock.
The Belkin USB-C dual display docking station inc002ttbk is a multitasker for school, home office, or business use. Display Link technology allows you to connect two HD monitors to a Windows PC, or Chrome device. Your Belkin USB-C dual display docking station is a universal dock that offers to charge capability and data transfer in one device.
· Ethernet Adapters: Belkin offers a wide range of network and Belkin USB-C ethernet adapter models for USB-C devices. A Belkin USB-C ethernet adaptor connects a computer to a local network or to the internet via a wired connection. Most computers have an ethernet port right out of the box, but some laptops require an adapter like the Belkin USB-C to gigabit ethernet adapter or the Belkin USB-C Lan adapter to make that connection.
The Belkin USB-C to gigabit ethernet adapter, also known as a Belkin USB-C to gigabit ethernet converter, is available in black and white to match your devices and creates a secure internet connection for your laptop. It is especially easy to set up as the device does not require a special Belkin USB-C to gigabit ethernet adapter driver.
All you need to do is connect the Belkin USB-C Lan adapter to your laptop on one end and an ethernet cable on the other. The second end of the ethernet cable simply plugs into your modem or router. Your adapter will work without a Belkin USB-C to gigabit ethernet adapter driver. This simple, plug-and-play-type setup is one of the reasons behind the popularity of Belkin USB-C to gigabit ethernet converter and Belkin USB-C ethernet adapter models.
· More Multimedia Adapters: Belkin USB-C multimedia adapter models cover any modern multimedia user needs. The Belkin USB 3.1 USB-C to Micro-B cable is more powerful than it looks. This small cable can help you transfer data between a micro-B device, such as any USB-C-enabled piece of equipment. Especially if you are transferring large volumes of data, a Belkin USB USB-C to Micro-B cable can help speed up the process.
When it comes to sound, Belkin does not let you down either. The Belkin lightning audio to USB-C adapter allows you to connect your lightning device to any other USB-C-enabled electronics. This small Belkin lightning audio to USB-C adapter is perfect for any lightning device.
The Belkin Rockstar 3.5mm audio + USB-C charge adapter offers to multitask. It allows users to charge their devices whilst using their headphones. Talk hands-free or listen to music without interruptions caused by empty batteries. The Belkin Rockstar audio + USB-C charge adapter takes care of it all.
Transferring video data straight from your USB-C device to your VGA screen is what the Belkin USB-C to VGA adapter does best. With only 15cm of high-quality cable, the Belkin USB-C to VGA adapter makes it easy to use legacy projectors including TVs and monitors.
The Belkin USB-C to VGA adapter Windows 10 is ideal for any PC that supports Windows 10 as an operating system. It is the perfect device for work, allowing you to transfer presentations easily onto a bigger screen. Let the Belkin USB-C to VGA adapter Windows 10 help you stand out the next time you need to present to colleagues or clients.
If you are using different display technologies, the Belkin USB-C digital AV multiport adapter is the perfect tool. The Belkin USB-C digital AV multiport adapter allows you to connect DisplayPort, USB-C, HDMI, and VGA-enabled devices to your favorite HDMI monitor or projector.
· Other Accessories: If you drive to work or for pleasure, a Belkin USB-C car charger is essential to keep your USB-C devices running without interruption. Available with different connectors, the Belkin USB-C car charger should be a regular in your car or any car you may use.
Need a boost of power fast? Look no further than the Belkin USB-C PD power bank 20k. This power bank delivers uninterrupted productivity, no matter whether you are charging a USB-C laptop or adding another nine hours to your MacBook’s battery life. The Belkin USB-C power bank 20k has got you covered.
Features of Belkin Cables and Adapters
· Select High-Quality Accessories: As with all electronics products, from smart TVs to laptops and gaming gear, it pays to buy the best quality product your budget will allow.
Belkin has built a reputation for offering high-quality, trustworthy accessories that last for years. As a consumer, you have the peace of mind of knowing that you can rely on your equipment working well when you need it most. Few things are more annoying than trying to connect two devices only to realize the connecting cable will not work because it is worn out before its time.
High-quality accessories are not only more reliable, but they also generally come with a warranty that protects consumers in case something unexpected happens.
· Cable Care: Basic cable care is the best way to extend the life of cables and adapters and enjoy full functionality for the longest possible time. Looking after accessories is neither hard nor time-consuming. Start by storing your Belkin USB-C ethernet adaptor in a cool and dry place when you are not using it. The same goes for any other accessories.
When it comes to cables, ensure they are installed and stored without sharp bends. To protect your accessories further, try to route them away from foot traffic and other potential dangers. Tripping over a cable can cause a serious accident to a person and damage your accessories at the same time.
Underestimating the importance of cables and adapters means setting yourself up for problems, whether you are presenting for work or taking your devices traveling. High-quality cables are worth spending a little more on. They are generally able to transfer data faster and will last longer.