EXTREME MOBILITY FOR PROFESSIONALS.
Tough, slim and light, the 12.5" ThinkPad X230 elevates the business laptop to a new level with its vivid display, purer sound and peerless keyboard ergonomics. Start faster, resume faster and charge your battery less, giving you more time to strive for success.
EXTREME MOBILITY FOR PROFESSIONALS.
Weighs Less than 3lbs
Whether you're travelling around the world or commuting between offices, starting at 2.96 lbs, the X230 won't weigh you down.
Up to 24.9 Hours Battery Life
The X230's 6-cell battery offers up to 9.9 hours unplugged.
Stay connected with a complete suite of wireless technology.
12.5-inch HD Display
Vivid colors make viewing and working a pleasure on the X230 laptop.
The new precision island keyboard with improved ergonomic design and optional backlight is the best ThinkPad keyboard yet.
Integrated 720p HD Webcam and Dual Digital Array Microphones
Crystal clear video &amp; audio, face tracking and keystroke noise suppression technology will help you web conference or chat like you're really there.
Stereo Speakers with Dolby® Advanced Audio™ v2
Enjoy an immersive surround sound experience whether listening to a presentation or kicking back with a movie.
Validates the ruggedness, durability, and quality of the ThinkPad X230 by testing against eight parameters: high pressure, humidity, vibration, high temperature, temperature shock, low pressure (15,000 ft), low temperature, and dust.
With easy to use, practical and secure software solutions including Password Manager, Rescue and Recovery, and Access Connections, Lenovo has got you covered.
Description ThinkPad X230 Laptop Processor
- Intel® Core™ i7-3520M (2.90 GHz, 4MB L3, 1600MHz FSB)
- Intel® Core™ i5-3360M (2.80 GHz, 3MB L3, 1600MHz FSB)
- Intel® Core™ i5-3320M (2.60 GHz, 3MB L3, 1600MHz FSB)
- Intel® Core™ i3-3210M (2.50 GHz, 3MB L3, 1600MHz FSB)Transaction CPU Offering
- Intel® Core™ i3 3110M (2.40 GHz, 3MB L3)
- Intel® Core™ i3-2370M (2.40 GHz, 3MB L3, 1333MHz FSB)Transaction CPU Offering
- Windows® 7 Professional 64 bit
- Windows® 7 Professional 32 bit
- Windows® 7 Ultimate 64 bit
- Windows® 7 Home Premium 64 bit
MemoryUp to 16GB 1600 MHz DDR3 Display
- 12.5" HD 300 NIT Wide-Viewing (IPS) Panel
- 12.5" HD 200 NIT Panel
Dimensions305mm x 206.5mm x 19 - 26.6mm (12.01" x 8.13" x 0.75" - 1.05") Weight1.34kg (2.96lbs) Video GraphicsIntel® HD Graphics Storage
- HDD - 320GB (7200rpm) OPAL FDE
- HDD - 320GB/500GB (5400rpm)
- HDD - 320GB/500GB (7200rpm)
- SSD - 16GB SSD mSATA 16GB mSATA SSD is in addition to other Hard Drives and fits in the WWAN Slot. As a result it is not available with WWAN.
- SSD - 128GB SSD SATA3
- SSD - Intel® 180GB SSD SATA3
- SSD - Intel® 240GB SSD SATA3
- SSD - 256GB TCG OPAL SSD SATA3
- 4 cell (28.8 Wh) - up to 8.9 hrs
- 6 cell (62.4 Wh) - up to 9.9 hrs
- 6 cell (66 Wh)
- 9 cell (93.6 Wh) - up to 14.8 hrs
- 6 cell (64 Wh) Slice Battery - up to 24.9 hrs with 9 cell and 6 cell slice
Battery Life**Up to 24 hours with optional Lenovo 90W Ultraslim AC/DC Combo Adapter CameraLow-Light 720p HD Camera with Face Tracking I/O (Input/Output) Ports
- (1) Mini Display port w/ audio
- (1) VGA
- (2) USB 3.0
- (1) Always on USB 2.0
- (1) 4-in-1 SD Card Reader (SD/SDHC/SDXC/MMC slot)
- (1) Express Card 54mm
- (1) Smart Card Reader Select Models
AudioDolby® Advanced Audio™ 2.0 KeyboardIsland-style six-row keyboard with optional ThinkLight® backlight Optical DriveUltraBase with Multi-Burner (Optional) CommunicationEthernet RJ45 WiFi
- ThinkPad BGN Wireless 1x1 BGN
- Intel Centrino Wireless N2200 2x2 BGN
- Intel Centrino Advanced N-6205 2x2 AGN
- Intel Centrino Advanced N6205 2x2 AGN
- Intel Centrino Ultimate N6300 3x3 AGN
Wireless WWANEricsson HSPA+ WWAN Minicard(H5321gw)
At Lenovo, we continue to improve and update our products for you—new cutting-edge features, upgraded productivity enhancements, faster, more powerful processors, and expanded memory and storage. Everything you need to meet the demands of your business, your schoolwork, your life—reliability, power, and productivity. With that in mind, although the product is no longer available on Lenovo.com, we invite you to view our new laptops and desktops.
Still need resources?
Do you own this product and just want to expand your work from home or office setup? We’ve got your back. Check out our accessories page that features docks, hubs, monitors and more. All the bells and whistles you want to be even more productive. And yes, your Lenovo computer continues to be supported, so if you a have a question or need a part—no problem. Contact our support team. They are happy to help.
It all comes down to this. If you’re looking for a new laptop or desktop or if you need accessories or support for your current Lenovo computer, you can find them today at Lenovo.com