Workload & Resource Management
Pool your high-performance computing (HPC), cloud, or big data resources, manage them efficiently, and accelerate results with IBM® Platform Computing products sold by Lenovo. When coupled with Lenovo servers, IBM Platform Computing software can help you get the most out of your IT investment.
IBM Platform HPC
IBM Platform HPC is a complete HPC management solution in a single product. It includes a range of out-of the-box cluster and workload management features designed to help reduce the complexity of your HPC environment and improve your time-to-results.
IBM Platform LSF
IBM Platform LSF® is a powerful workload management platform for demanding, distributed HPC environments. It provides a comprehensive set of intelligent, policy-driven scheduling features that enable you to utilize all of your compute infrastructure resources and ensure optimal application performance.
Add-on products include:
- IBM Platform Application Center provides a flexible, easy-to-use interface for cluster users and administrators
- IBM Platform RTM offers comprehensive workload monitoring, reporting, and management
- IBM Platform License Scheduler enables license sharing between global project teams ensuring license availability is prioritized by workload, user, and project
- IBM Platform Data Manager improves data throughput and minimizes wasted compute cycles by automating the transfer of data used by application workloads and caching frequently used data
- IBM Platform Process Manager simplifies the design and automation of complex computational processes, capturing and protecting repeatable best practices
IBM Platform Symphony
IBM Platform Symphony software delivers powerful enterprise-class management for running compute- and data-intensive distributed applications on a scalable, shared grid. It accelerates dozens of parallel applications for faster results and better use of all available resources.
Add-on products include IBM Platform Application Service Controller, which extends a Symphony grid to provide a shared-service backbone for a broad portfolio of distributed software frameworks.
IBM Platform Cluster Manager
IBM Platform Cluster Manager enables administrators to quickly and easily provision, manage, and monitor HPC clusters and clouds through an intuitive, web-based interface. A broad range of capabilities support diverse client environments—from simplifying management of a single departmental cluster through automated self-service creation and provisioning of secure HPC cloud environments for use by multiple tenants.
IBM Platform MPI
IBM Platform MPI is a high-performing implementation of the Message Passing Interface (MPI) designed to accelerate applications in distributed computing environments. Platform MPI a wide range of industry-standard platforms, interconnects, and operating systems to help you improve the quality of results, reduce cost, and improve productivity.