Business opportunities are at your fingertips if you’re able to take advantage of touch. ThinkVision T24t-20 puts success in both
your hands thanks to its 23.8-inch, touch-screen, In-Plane Switching panel display that recognizes input from 10 points at once.
That lets you control different areas of the screen simultaneously. And with up to 2,880 touch sensors, you can draw and edit
images with precision and work with apps that use variable touch. Its 1920 x 1080 resolution, anti-glare, 3-side NearEdgeless
screen that can operate even without a stand makes it ideal for transforming public-facing scenarios and home working moments
into literal touch points.
With multiple options for connectivity, this docking monitor not only lets you connect to desktops, laptops, ThinkCentre Nano, tablets and phones1 , T24t-20 lets you use that touch input to control them when they’re connected, giving you the most intuitive mastery of your IT arsenal. And its power button controls and shows the status of connected ThinkPad* and ThinkCentre Nano*. It’s made possible by the USB Type-C2 port that provides a true 1-cable solution, removing additional cables and complex setups, to enable touch. That single cable transfers both data and video signals and can even power your connected devices up to 90W3 through Lenovo Smart Power management without extra power cables clogging up your workspace. Add to that, HDMI, DP and USB Type-A and Audio Out connectivity and T24t-20 is ready to plug and play with all the tools you need. In light of its touch capability, this monitor is designed to get closer to you, with its extensive tilt range on its ergonomic stand that lowers all the way to the desk and lifts 90 mm, or wall-mounted through its VESA capability or purely by itself. And, having a quick-release feature, it can be swiftly swapped between these options.
Loaded with proprietary ThinkColour Software4, you can instantly and effortlessly adjust fine controls of the screen’s brightness, color space, even connectivity and more, either directly with your fingers or just the click of a connected mouse, to perform at its best no matter what the task and usage environment. The monitor also actively works to safeguard your eyes with TÜV Rheinland Eye Comfort, TÜV Low Blue Light (Hardware Solution) and Natural Low Blue Light technology with Eyesafe certification that reduce flicker and harmful high-energy blue light that could otherwise cause eye fatigue. And T24t-20 also comes with Energystar 8 certification, so you work, while resting assured that it’s doing its best to responsibly minimize your energy consumption.
Features & Benefits
- The power of touch x10: Now nothing gets between you and your productivity. Get hands-on with your business through ThinkVision T24t-20’s 10-point touch screen that has 2,880 touch sensors to register your every input. Its 23.8-inch, 1920 x 1080 resolution, touch-screen, In-Plane Switching panel display delivers vivid images in a color space of 99% sRGB at 300 cd/m2 from a viewing angle of 178°. That’s whether it’s mounted high to greet users at eye-level or stationed horizontal and low on a desk for sharing presentations or location information. While its 3-side NearEdgeless, anti-glare display maximizes screen real estate, removes bulky edges that would limit comfortable touch input, and presents a clear picture that’s free from distraction. So, it’s equally ideal in libraries, check-ins, hotel check-outs, museums, doctors’ waiting rooms and shopping mall info-points. In fact, casinos and classrooms and everything in between. Use it for machining assemblies or simply update your prospective client on your ideas and let their fingers take a tour through your design drawings.
- 1-cable convenience: A monitor designed to be touched, it also loves to play well with other equipment. At the heart of its great connectivity is a USB Type-C2 port that gives you 1-cable convenience to cleanly enable touch functions, without extra, messy wires, as well as transfer data and video signals to connected laptops, desktops and selected compatible Android and Chrome devices. And thanks to Lenovo Smart Power technology, the same cable can dynamically charge those connected devices with up to 90W3 of power. In short, it frees you from extra power cables cluttering workstations and retail display spaces. Using the same USB Type-C2 cable, touch the screen and you’ll control the PC connected to it. ThinkVision T24t-20 is designed for compatibility with its built-in HDMI, DP and USB Type-A and Audio Out ports giving you an ideal all-round monitor for kiosks, check-in desks and even education environments.
- Sit flat. Stand tall. Mount on the wall:Get up to the task of getting right down to business. T24t-20’s supreme flexibility in usage scenarios springs from how many ways you can install it. Mount on its ergonomic stand, whose extended tilt range can bring it right down to desk level, on a VESA 100 mm x 100 mm wall-mounted arm or just by itself, relatively horizontal, to give you exactly the performance you need whether you’re sharing with colleagues, letting people check themselves in at airports or controlling industrial manufacturing equipment.
- Adjust in just an instant:Matching the convenience of its multi-touch interface, T24t-20 also comes packed with the exclusive ThinkColour Software4 that makes adjusting the screen’s settings effortless, efficient and fast. A clean on-screen display gives you control over every aspect of its performance to optimize users’ experience in practically any environment, in an instant. Forget button pushing, just swipe, tap and move on. While the touch functionality cares for your experience, its engineering cares for your efficiency and impact. T24t-20 is Energystar 8-certified, to help you move toward your corporate and social responsibility. While TÜV Rheinland Eye Comfort, TÜV Low Blue Light (Hardware Solution) and Eyesafe certified and Natural Low Blue Light technology reduce harmful blue light wavelengths so that you can work for extended periods without the worry of eye fatigue. All without distorting the color output.
What's in the Box
- Monitor with stand
- 1 x Power cable (1.8 m)
- 1 x DP cable (1.8 m) for US, Canada
- 1 x USB Type-C to A cable (1.8 m)for US, Canada
- 1 x USB Type-C to C cable
- Quick setup guide
|Panel Size||23.8 inches|
|Resolution||1920 x 1080|
|Panel Type||3-side NearEdgeless|
|Refresh Rate||60 Hz|
|Response Time||4ms (Extreme mode)
6ms (Normal mode)
|Contrast Ratio (typical)||1000:1|
|Dynamic Contrast Ratio (typical)||3M:1|
|Viewing Angle (H x V)||178°/178°|
|Color Gamut||99% sRGB|
|Color Support||16.7 M|
1 x USB Type-C Gen 1 (DP 1.2 Alt Mode)
4 x USB Gen 1 (1 x BC1.2)
1 x HDMI 1.4
1 x DP 1.2
1 x Audio Out (3.5 mm)
1 x USB 3.2 Gen 1 (1 by USB Type-C)
4 x USB 3.2 Gen1 (1 x BC1.2)
|Software||Lenovo ThinkColour (Lenovo Display Control Center)4|
|Tilt Angle (front/back)||-5° / 70°|
|Lift (Max range)||90 mm|
|VESA Mount Capability||Yes, 100 x 100mm|
|Kensington Lock Slot||Yes|
|ENERGY STAR Certification||Yes|
|RoHS (EU 2002/95/EC)||Yes|
|Windows Certification||Windows 7, Windows 10|
|China Energy Efficiency Standard||Tier 1|
|TÜV Rheinland Low Blue Light||Yes|
|Power Consumption||Typical/Max: 25W/150W
Switch-off Mode: ≤ 0.3W
Sleep/Off Mode: ≤ 0.5W
|Size Packed (D x H x W)||622.0 x 172.0 x 421.0 mm
24.49 x 6.77 x 16.57 inches
|Size Unpacked w/stand (D x H x W)||244.1 x 340.5 x 539.8 mm
9.61 x 13.41 x 21.25 inches
|Weight Packed||8.31 kg/18.32 lbs|
|Weight Unpacked||5.85 kg/12.90 lbs|
1.Capable to work with selected compatible Android and Chrome system.
2.USB Type-C® and USB-C® are registered trademarks of USB Implementers Forum.
3.Listed as maximum capacity of power delivery. Actual capacity of power delivery may vary depending upon devices connected or monitor configuration and may decline with downstream USB ports connected or higher brightness setting.
4.This software can only be used with Windows 10.
Depending on many factors such as the processing capability of peripheral devices, file attributes, and other factors related to system configuration and operating environments, the actual transfer rate using the various USB connectors on this device will vary and is typically slower than the data rates as defined by the respective USB specifications: 5 Gbit/s for USB 3.1 Gen 1; 10 Gbit/s for USB 3.1 Gen 2 & 20 Gbit/s for USB 3.2.
Product availability may vary in different country / region.