ThinkPad X390 Yoga (13") Laptop
ThinkPad X390 Yoga (13") Laptop
- A remarkably portable 13” 2-in-1 business laptop
- Up to 14.5 hours* of battery life
- Convert it between four modes without sacrificing our easy-to-use side-docking capability
- Has an integrated ThinkPad Pen Pro
- Dual far-field microphones, optional global LTE capability
- Starting at:
The ThinkPad X390 Yoga is designed for both flexibility and reliability. Convert it easily between Laptop, Tablet, Stand and Tent modes, depending on your needs at the time. Use its integrated ThinkPad Pen Pro to unleash your creativity as you sketch, sign documents, or take notes. For the first time with an X Series Yoga, connect it to a ThinkPad Mechanical Dock (sold separately) via USB-C side mechanical docking, so you can easily use it with peripherals like monitors or keyboards and mice at the office.
Add an optional Hybrid IR (infrared) camera and touch fingerprint reader to securely log in with Windows Hello—just a view of your face or a touch of your finger will have you up and running almost instantly. No need to worry about outsiders hacking your webcam to spy on you; this 2-in-1 includes ThinkShutter, a physical cover that ensures your camera is looking at you only when you want it to be.
Packs a punch
The ThinkPad X390 Yoga carries some serious power in its streamlined design, from its 8th Gen Intel® Core™ processors, to fast PCIe SSD storage, to the enhanced audio experience of its dual far-field mics and Dolby Audio™ Premium. Take productivity on the go.
Take it anywhere and everywhere
Slim and light, the ThinkPad X390 Yoga is engineered for mobility, with a starting weight of only 2.85 lbs / 1.29 kg. Its battery will keep you productive as you go, with up to 14.5 hours* between charges. Once it’s time to recharge, you can bring it up to 80 percent capacity with just 60 minutes’ charge. With optional global LTE-A WWAN, you’ll stay connected no matter where you go.Show MoreLess
Ratings & Reviews
Ratings & ReviewsCustomer Reviews for ThinkPad X390 Yoga
Description Specifications Processor?The processor runs the operating system and all applications. The faster the processor, the faster your programs run, but battery life can be affected.
- Up to 8th Generation Intel® Core™ i7-8665U with vPro (1.90GHz, up to 4.80GHz with Turbo Boost, 4 cores, 8MB Cache)
- Up to 8th Generation Intel® Core™ i5-8365U with vPro (1.60GHz, up to 4.10GHz with Turbo Boost, 4 Cores, 6MB Cache)
- Windows 10 Home
- Windows 10 Pro - Lenovo recommends Windows 10 Pro
Display?The display is the screen. Higher resolutions displays allow you to fit more content on the screen at once. IPS displays offer better colour and wider viewing angles. 13.3" FHD (1920 x 1080, 300 nits) IPS multi-touch GraphicsIntegrated Intel® UHD 620 Graphics Battery
- Up to 14.5 hours with 50 Whr battery
- Based on testing with MobileMark 2014. Battery life varies significantly with settings, usage, and other factors.
Memory?Memory, aka RAM, is used to store data temporarily as you are actively working on your laptop. It is not where your data is permanently stored. More memory can help your system run faster, especially if you have a lot of programs open at the same time.Up to 16 GB DDR4 2400 MHz (Onboard) Storage?Storage is where data, like documents and applications, resides permanently on your computer. Not to be confused with memory, which is only active when the computer is in use. Larger files like media files will need larger storage.Up to 1 TB PCIe SSD Security
- Fingerprint Reader
- Mini Kensington® Security Lock Slot
- dTPM 2.0
I/O (Input / Output) Ports
- 2 x USB 3.1 Gen 1** (one Always On)
- 1 x USB 3.1 Gen 1** Type-C (Power Delivery, DisplayPort, Data transfer)
- 1 x USB 3.1 Gen 2** Type-C / Intel Thunderbolt 3 (Power Delivery, DisplayPort, Data transfer)
- RJ45 Ethernet support via optional dongle
- MicroSD card
- Headphone and microphone combo jack
- Smartcard reader (Optional)
Connectivity?Wireless comes down to B, G, N or AC. The basics are B and G, G being faster than B with more range. AC is the fastest, but N has the furthest range and more frequency options.
- Optional: Fibocom L850-GL 4G LTE-A cat 9
- Intel® 9560 802.11 AC (2 x 2) + Bluetooth® 5.0
- RJ45 Ethernet via dongle
Dimensions (W x D x H)12.2" x 8.6" x 0.63" / 310.4 x 219 x 15.95 (mm) Colors
Weight Starting at 2.85 lbs (1.29 kg) Audio
- Dolby Audio ™ Premium
- Dual far-field mics
- 720p HD with ThinkShutter privacy cover
- IR & 720p HD Camera with microphone
What’s in the box
* Specifications may vary depending upon region.
- ThinkPad X390 Yoga
- 65w AC adapter
- ThinkPad Pen Pro (Garaged)
- 3 cell Li-polymer 50Whr internal battery
- Quick start guide
** The actual transfer speed of the USB 3.1 [Gen 2] will vary and, depending on many factors, such as the processing capability of host and peripheral devices, file attributes and other factors related to system configuration and your operating environments, will be slower than a speed of [10 Gbit/s]
- 1. USB-C AC power
- 2. USB-C Thunderbolt ™ 3
- 3. Ethernet extension
- 4. USB 3.1 (powered)
- 5. Headphone/mic combo
- 6. Smartcard Reader (Optional)
- 7. Power button
- 8. MicroSD slot
- 9. USB 3.1
- 10. HDMI 1.4
- 11. Mini Kensington® Security Lock Slot
ThinkPad X390 YogaTop Accessories
WE'RE SORRY, BUT THERE ARE NO ACCESSORIES AVAILABLE AT THIS TIME.
ThinkPad X390 YogaModels
Build Your Own
Lenovo offers a comprehensive portfolio of services to support and protect your ThinkPad investment—so you can focus on your business, not your IT.
Bypass phone menus and scripted troubleshooting to access advanced-level technicians with the expertise needed to quickly diagnose and solve problems.
Accidental Damage Protection (ADP)
Protect your investment from operational or structural damage caused by common accidents like drops, spills, or electrical surges. This fixed-cost, fixed-term protection plan minimizes unexpected repairs for predictable budgeting and provides significant savings relative to the cost of non-covered repairs.
Get a fixed-term, fixed-price service solution to match the lifecycle of your device and fit within your budget. Choose from a range of solutions, including next business day on-site, 9x5x4, and 24x7 response time windows. Purchasing an extension at the time of a system purchase saves 15-30% over the price of purchasing it post-warranty.