ThinkPad X390 Yoga (13") Laptop
ThinkPad X390 Yoga (13") Laptop
- A remarkably portable 13” 2-in-1 business laptop
- Up to 14.5 hours* of battery life
- Convert it between four modes without sacrificing our easy-to-use side-docking capability
- Has an integrated ThinkPad Pen Pro
- Dual far-field microphones
- Starting at:
ThinkPad X390 YogaModelsAll (0)Build Your Own (0)Ready to Ship (0)SHOWING MODELS
The ThinkPad X390 Yoga is designed for both flexibility and reliability. Convert it easily between Laptop, Tablet, Stand and Tent modes, depending on your needs at the time. Use its integrated ThinkPad Pen Pro to unleash your creativity as you sketch, sign documents, or take notes. For the first time with an X Series Yoga, connect it to a ThinkPad Mechanical Dock (sold separately) via USB-C side mechanical docking, so you can easily use it with peripherals like monitors or keyboards and mice at the office.
A touch fingerprint reader to securely log in will have you up and running almost instantly. No need to worry about outsiders hacking your webcam to spy on you; this 2-in-1 includes ThinkShutter, a physical cover that ensures your camera is looking at you only when you want it to be.
Packs a punch
The ThinkPad X390 Yoga carries some serious power in its streamlined design, from its 8th Gen Intel® Core™ processors, to fast PCIe SSD storage, to the enhanced audio experience of its dual far-field mics and Dolby Audio™ Premium. Take productivity on the go.
Take it anywhere and everywhere
Slim and light, the ThinkPad X390 Yoga is engineered for mobility, with a starting weight of only 2.85 lbs / 1.29 kg. Its battery will keep you productive as you go, with up to 14.5 hours* between charges. Once it’s time to recharge, you can bring it up to 80 percent capacity with just 60 minutes’ charge.Show MoreLess
Ratings & Reviews
Ratings & ReviewsCustomer Reviews for ThinkPad X390 Yoga
Description Specifications Processor Up to 8th Generation Intel® Core™ i7-8665U with vPro™ (1.90GHz, up to 4.80GHz with Turbo Boost, 4 cores, 8MB Cache) Operating System Windows 10 Pro Display 13.3" FHD (1920 x 1080) IPS, touchscreen, 300 nits GraphicsIntegrated Intel® UHD 620 Graphics Battery
- Up to 14.5 hours with 50 Whr battery
- Based on testing with MobileMark 2014. Battery life varies significantly with settings, usage, and other factors.
MemoryUp to 16GB DDR4 2400 MHz (Soldered) StorageUp to 1TB SSD PCIe Security
- Fingerprint Reader
- Mini Kensington® Security Lock Slot
- dTPM 2.0
I/O (Input / Output) Ports
- 2 x USB 3.1 Gen 1** (one Always On)
- 1 x USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type-C (Power Delivery, DisplayPort, Data transfer)
- 1 x USB 3.1 Gen 2 Type-C / Intel Thunderbolt 3 (Power Delivery, DisplayPort, Data transfer)
- RJ45 Ethernet support via optional dongle
- MicroSD card
- Headphone and microphone combo jack
- Smartcard reader (Optional)
- Optional: Fibocom L850-GL 4G LTE-A cat 9
- Intel® 9560 802.11 AC (2 x 2) + Bluetooth® 5.0
- RJ45 Ethernet via dongle
Dimensions (W x D x H)12.2" x 8.6" x 0.63" / 310.4 x 219 x 15.95 (mm) Colors
Weight Starting at 2.85 lbs (1.29 kg) Audio
- Dolby Audio™ Premium
- Dual far-field mics
Webcam 720p HD with ThinkShutter privacy cover What’s in the box
* Specifications may vary depending upon region.
- ThinkPad X390 Yoga
- 65w AC adapter
- ThinkPad Pen Pro (Garaged)
- 3 cell Li-polymer 50Whr internal battery
- Quick start guide
** The actual transfer speed of the USB 3.1 [Gen 1] will vary and, depending on many factors, such as the processing capability of host and peripheral devices, file attributes and other factors related to system configuration and your operating environments, will be slower than a speed of [5 Gbit/s]
- 1. USB-C AC power
- 2. USB-C Thunderbolt ™ 3
- 3. Ethernet extension
- 4. USB 3.1 (powered)
- 5. Headphone/mic combo
- 6. Smartcard Reader (Optional)
- 7. Power button
- 8. MicroSD slot
- 9. USB 3.1
- 10. HDMI 1.4
- 11. Mini Kensington® Security Lock Slot
ThinkPad X390 YogaTop Accessories
WE'RE SORRY, BUT THERE ARE NO ACCESSORIES AVAILABLE AT THIS TIME.
Lenovo offers a comprehensive portfolio of services to support and protect your ThinkPad investment—so you can focus on your business, not your IT.
Bypass phone menus and scripted troubleshooting to access advanced-level technicians with the expertise needed to quickly diagnose and solve problems.
Accidental Damage Protection (ADP)
Protect your investment from operational or structural damage caused by common accidents like drops, spills, or electrical surges. This fixed-cost, fixed-term protection plan minimizes unexpected repairs for predictable budgeting and provides significant savings relative to the cost of non-covered repairs.
Get a fixed-term, fixed-price service solution to match the lifecycle of your device and fit within your budget. Choose from a range of solutions, including next business day on-site, 9x5x4, and 24x7 response time windows. Purchasing an extension at the time of a system purchase saves 15-30% over the price of purchasing it post-warranty.