Accelerating software development
죄송합니다. 이 상품은 단종되었습니다.
죄송합니다. (DevOps) 은(는) 단종되었습니다. 다른 제품을 선택해주세요.
Accelerating software development
WE'RE SORRY, BUT THERE ARE NO ACCESSORIES AVAILABLE AT THIS TIME.
Overview & Solutions
Overview & Solutions
Lenovo DevOps with OpenShift Solution
Software has transformed the business world to the point where a company’s software no longer simply supports their business. Instead, a company's software strategy will determine the success of their business. Lenovo’s DevOps offering with Red Hat OpenShift Solution™ is a complete, enterprise-grade engineered solution uniting a purpose-built modular hardware infrastructure with a state-of-the art software platform enabling an end-to-end production line for the development of software code.
Lenovo DevOps Validated Design for Red Hat OpenShift on RHEL
The Lenovo DevOps Validated Design for Red Hat OpenShift on RHEL solution enables orchestration of containerized workloads through the Google Kubernetes container scheduler. When deployed on the Red Hat Enterprise Linux OS, the OpenShift Platform enables the implementation of a DevOps model for software development through integrated continuous delivery pipeline mechanisms and tools for developers. The Lenovo reference architecture for this Red Hat OpenShift platform defines an infrastructure blueprint and best practices for implementing platform optimizing software production/creation/development processes and complete a digital transformation process with Lenovo servers and networking.
The Lenovo ThinkSystem SD530, SR630 and SR650 rack servers provide the high performance foundation for this solution. When combined with Red Hat OpenShift software, this is an ideal combination for enterprise deployments.
Lenovo DevOps Validated Design for Red Hat OpenShift on ThinkAgile HX
The Lenovo DevOps Validated Design for Red Hat OpenShift on ThinkAgile HX yields a cloud infrastructure solution for DevOps on Lenovo hyperconverged appliances, which greatly simplifies the deployment and maintenance of a cloud infrastructure. This Lenovo solution defines an enterprise cloud infrastructure built on the Lenovo ThinkAgile HX hyperconverged architecture for businesses interested in deploying a hybrid cloud environment. To facilitate the deployment, the reference architecture includes sizing recommendations, deployment best practices, and validated configurations. This solution enables businesses to enhance their existing hyperconverged infrastructure with the orchestration and virtualization capabilities of a cloud environment.
Lenovo DevOps Validated Design for Google Anthos on ThinkAgile VX
The Lenovo DevOps Validated Design for Google Anthos on ThinkAgile VX yields a hybrid cloud infrastructure solution for DevOps that lets you build and manage modern hybrid applications on existing on-premise investments. This Lenovo solution employs Google Anthos to enable a consistent workload experience across on-premises, hybrid and multi-cloud environments. The focus of a Google Anthos DevOps architecture is to allow businesses to improve their operational agility by modernizing their workloads in place and enabling evolution/migration toward container environments with Google Kubernetes Engine (GKE). Building this DevOps platform on the Lenovo ThinkAgile VX Series allows organization to use their existing VMware expertise to quickly and easily deploy a VMware vSAN™ based hyperconverged infrastructure enabling them to focus on building their business.
Benefits of DevOps deployment
- Streamline the software development and production process
- Use modern practices to create, test and publish code in smaller batches with shorter cycles
- Employ cloud-native tools with fewer management UI’s for automating the development of IT infrastructure and applications
- Tightly manage security and operations across a private cloud while leveraging public clouds for burstable development with the flexibility to migrate workloads/assets between resources
- One platform which allows lines-of-business to create their own software production pipelines on-the-fly and contribute code assets into a larger pipeline operation shared with other lines-of-business
Services to enable your transition
In order to transform their software development strategy, organizations must move from their current hardware focused environment and embrace a software defined strategy with clearly identified roadmaps and KPIs. Lenovo enables businesses to make this transition with services to assess, plan, deploy and support those steps. These services include:
- DORA Certified PartnerDevOps Pipeline Production Assessment with DORA (DevOps Research and Assessment) Service - Helping businesses understand the status of their existing software production pipelines and processes is the focus of this service. While the assessment measures constraints and strengths, it also delivers recommendations for improvement and modernization that will have immediate impact.
- DevOps Business Acceleration Service - Clarify and map business goals to organizational strategies and resources, leveraging assessment forensics and intelligence. Lenovo collaborates with businesses to help them define a meaningful and strategic path forward to ensure business success.
- DevSecOps/ Pre-Production Code Security Assessment Service - Lenovo has partnered with Cybric, a leading security code vulnerability provider, to provide businesses with a complete view into the current state of their code and application security posture. This service also provides businesses with recommendations on the steps needed to remediate and protect the software production process.
- Application Modernization Service - Transitioning to a software defined strategy will drive businesses to upgrade or replace many of their current core infrastructure applications. Lenovo can help this transition with an application modernization service that is both modular and scalable. This service may be used when deploying new applications into either containerized or virtual machine environments.
- Container & Microservices Consulting - When moving from a traditional application specific hardware architecture to a software defined architecture featuring containers, there will be many questions. Lenovo offers a consulting service to help business plan for this migration which includes planning for continual evolution and future updates.
- Lenovo Deployment Service – When implementing a software defined architecture, Lenovo can provide the people and expertise for set up, deployment and on-site training.
- Lenovo Managed Service
The right tools are key
DevOps tools aren’t the core of DevOps culture, but DevOps needs the right tools to transform the DevOps attitude into actions. Lenovo has partnered with key DevOps tool chain providers to cover all the key aspects of the development and delivery process:
- Security / DevSecOps / Pre-Production Code Security: Cybric – To fully integrate and automate security throughout the development lifecycle from code commit to application delivery without impacting the production environment
- CI/CD: CloudBees Jenkins Enterprise – To control and optimize a business’s Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment operations with an enterprise-grade CI/CD platform engineered with Lenovo’s development platform solutions
- Continuous Delivery and Release Automation with Xebia Labs & Electric Cloud - To enable automation of a business’s CI/CD test release operations
- Value Stream Management with Plutora - To provide visibility of the application delivery process and business value flow across software delivery pipelines
- Systems Management with Lenovo XClarity
- Design Brief: Lenovo DevOps Validated Design for Red Hat OpenShift on RHEL
- Design Brief: Lenovo DevOps Validated Design for Red Hat OpenShift on ThinkAgile HX
- Design Brief: Lenovo DevOps Validated Design for Google Anthos on ThinkAgile VX
- Reference Architecture: Lenovo DevOps Validated Design for Red Hat OpenShift on RHEL
- Reference Architecture: Lenovo DevOps Validated Design for Red Hat OpenShift on ThinkAgile HX
- Reference Architecture: Deploying Red Hat® OpenShift® Container Platform
- Reference Architecture: Lenovo DevOps Validated Design for Google Anthos on ThinkAgile VX
- IDC White Paper: The Business Value of Red Hat OpenShift
- Infrastructure Management: Lenovo XClarity Systems Management Software
- Containerized solutions offer a number of benefits that enable DevOps workflows. Lenovo has a growing number of containerized solutions, including
편리한 지불 옵션
울트라북, 셀러론, Celeron Inside, Core Inside, 인텔, 인텔 로고, 인텔 아톰, Intel Atom Inside, 인텔 코어, Intel Inside, Intel Inside 로고, 인텔 v프로, 아이테니엄, Itanium Inside, 펜티엄, Pentium Inside, vPro Inside, 제온, 제온 Phi, Xeon Inside 및 인텔 Optane은 미국 및/또는 기타 국가에서 인텔 또는 그 자회사의 상표입니다.
일반 : 마이크로 소프트가 제품 구입시제공한 제품키는 Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7 및 잠재적인 업그레이드와 다운그레이드의 상세내용을 포함합니다. 레노버는 타사의 제품이나 서비스에 대해서는 보증하지 않습니다.
Products ship within the same business day (excl. bank holidays and weekends) for orders which have been placed prior to 3pm ET and which are prepaid in full or payment approved. Limited quantities are available.
Software and accessories will be shipped separately and may have a different estimated ship date.