Custom BIOS Service
Tailor BIOS settings for your Organizational Needs
- Work with the Lenovo Imaging Technology Center to customize each setting in the BIOS such as setting administrative passwords, changing the boot order of devices and enabling/disabling output devices like USB ports.
- We will capture your custom BIOS requirements, as defined by you, and send a special file to manufacturing so it can be deployed on your systems along with your custom image. You can even choose to have your company logo placed in the background view as the system is booting up.
- The result is that you have a high-quality custom BIOS tailored to your exact security and network needs before the systems leave Lenovo manufacturing. This will provide greater value to your business by reallocating your technician time to more strategic IT initiatives.
Custom Imaging Services
Automate the Imaging Process, Free Up IT Resources, and Maximize Your Hardware Investment.
- Lenovo Imaging Technology Center creates, verifies, and deploys your customized image, during manufacturing, completely error free.
- Lower your costs, support faster deployment and reduce deployment errors with Lenovo Imaging Services.
- Shift your, labor-intensive desk side services to an automated process within Lenovo Manufacturing.
- Focus on what you do best. Let Lenovo deliver a customized image to your hardware in the most secure way possible.
The Lenovo Imaging Technology Center consults with you to define your unique imaging needs and creates a custom image. You can relax knowing that experienced engineers will build an image that works flawlessly in your environment. The custom image is thoroughly tested by Lenovo engineers to ensure compatibility and correct operation with the system.
Lenovo assumes responsibility for making continuous updates to your organization image, based upon the frequency you desire (ad-hoc, quarterly, every hardware refresh) ensuring your employees have what they need to perform at their peak. Typical changes can include loading new applications, hot fixes, drivers, Sysprep changes.
Store your custom image in the cloud, ready to be accessed via secure credentials by mobile users anytime and from all over the world on Lenovo’s secure cloud portal. Hard drive or software failure can be easily recovered by users, without assistance from IT.
Simplify image management with one dynamic image across multiple hardware platforms
Smart Image ensures you have compatibility across all Lenovo based hardware platforms by combining Lenovo hardware and your Windows OS image in a single dynamic imaging solution. It resolves issues with Drivers, hardware-specific apps, hot fixes, and more.
- Experts in the Lenovo Imaging Technology Center work with you to develop an effective solution that is tested, verified, and installed in manufacturing.
- Increase operational efficiencies and redirect technicians to more critical projects.
- Lower image maintenance costs by leveraging Lenovo’s image management expertise.
First Boot Services
First Boot Services automate provisioning tasks in manufacturing so your systems arrive ready to work.
Minimize desk-side technician time during deployments. Creating and loading an image includes unattended processes that must be completed before a technician or end-user can use a PC.
- Microsoft Sysprep process
- Driver installation
- Common applications that must be installed per PC/User
- Encryption of a hard drive
- and more