ThinkPad T480s (14") Laptop
ThinkPad T480s (14") Laptop
Designed for mobile power
- Light, thin, and built to perform anywhere
- Gives you up to 15+ hours of battery life.
- Powerful processing, optional discrete graphics, and Dolby® Audio Premium™
- Enhanced security features maintain maximum protection and peace of mind
- Starting at:
Designed for mobile power
An IT manager’s dream
The ThinkPad T480s has an optional match-on-chip fingerprint reader, anti-spoofing technology that authenticates log-in credentials and helps safeguards your data, and ThinkShutter, a webcam cover that you can open and close. To help save you time and effort in setting up and deploying each ThinkPad T480s, there's Microsoft® AutoPilot. This cloud-based solution lets you preconfigure every laptop so that they are ready to use right out of the box.
Raises performance levels—and eyebrows
With the new 8th generation Intel® Core™ i7 processor, the ThinkPad T480s can take you to new heights of productivity. Backed by the increased efficiency and speed of DDR4 memory (up to 24 GB), the ThinkPad T480s gives you the power of a desktop PC--with the freedom of a portable laptop.
No power? No sweat
Fully charged, the ThinkPad T480s gives you up to 15.6 hours* of battery life. When running low, the laptop's rapid charging feature delivers 80% capacity in just one hour. So a 60-minute lunch break or a layover can easily boost your battery up to 12 hours—more than enough to see you through the rest of the day.
Where form meets function
The latest T-Series business laptop offers the same mechanical docking experience you prefer with a new USB-C side docking connector. It also has a range of convenient ports, including the lightning-quick Intel® Thunderbolt™ 3 port and trap-door RJ45 Ethernet connector. In addition, should you need to work in low-light conditions, the renowned ThinkPad keyboard has a backlit option. These new design changes were based on ThinkPad customer feedback.
Get closer to the action
By configuring your ThinkPad T480s with an optional touchscreen, you can interact more intuitively and easily with your work—and have more fun during your downtime.
Practical yet secure
The standard HD webcam camera comes with ThinkShutter, a physical cover that you can slide open when you want to use the camera and close when you're finished. You can also add an optional IR (infrared) camera and optional touch fingerprint reader, and use Windows Hello to save time.
* ThinkShutter is not available on configurations with the IR Camera.
Tested for battle, built for success—anywhere
Every ThinkPad laptop undergoes 21 MIL-SPEC tests for reliability and durability, including the ability to survive in hazardous physical and environmental conditions.
With its vast array of vivid colors and wide-angle views, the 14-in display brings all your visuals, entertainment, and other multimedia to life. To enhance your viewing experience even further, choose the WQHD screen and discrete graphics option. Together, they add a superior sharpness and performance boost so your work can truly shine.
You won’t believe your ears
Dolby Audio™ Premium elevates your audio and entertainment experience. Turn up the volume and everything will still be crystal clear. You can also enjoy virtual surround sound and an enhanced bass response for high-quality, crisp sound every time.
Stronger online security, made easy
Signing into websites or making online payments usually involves trying to remember all kinds of passwords. Not so with the FIDO—Fast Identity Online—authentication capabilities that are built into the latest generation of ThinkPad laptops. By wrapping your user info and credentials into three secure layers, FIDO makes it safer and easier when you are online. This global solution also creates better security of web-based services and reduces cost for organizations. A win-win for everyone.
One less thing to worry about
For extra peace of mind, each ThinkPad T480s comes with a standard one-year worldwide warranty. This enables you to seek expert assistance and help in 160 countries across the globe.
Lenovo Premier Support
Lenovo Premier Support provides direct access to skilled and experienced Lenovo technicians offering comprehensive hardware and software support. Our expert troubleshooters have the advanced technical knowhow and systems knowledge to quickly provide solutions and advice that will keep your hardware and software operating at optimal efficiency.
Learn more about Premier Support click here.
- Onshore advanced technical support , weekdays from 7am - 8pm (EST)
- Single point of contact for simplified end-to-end case management
- Next business day onsite labor and parts prioritization
- Reporting suite is available quarterly to measure and evaluate service levels and more
- Comprehensive Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) software and hardware support
- Dedicated Technical Account Managers for proactive relationship and escalation management
- Lenovo Solution Center with automated system error detection and support case creation
Ratings & Reviews
Ratings & ReviewsCustomer Reviews for ThinkPad T480s
Description Lenovo ThinkPad T480s Processor?The processor runs the operating system and all applications. The faster the processor, the faster your programs run, but battery life can be affected. Up to 8th Generation Intel® Core™ i7-8650U with vPro™ (1.90GHz, up to 4.20GHz with Turbo Boost, 8MB Cache) Operating System
- Windows 10 Home
- Windows 10 Pro - Lenovo recommends Windows 10 Pro
- Integrated Intel® UHD Graphics 620
- NVIDIA® GeForce® MX150 2 GB
- 720p HD camera with ThinkShutter
- Optional: IR camera - required for facial recognition. ThinkShutter is not available on configurations with the IR Camera.
Memory?Memory, aka RAM, is used to store data temporarily as you are actively working on your laptop. It is not where your data is permanently stored. More memory can help your system run faster, especially if you have a lot of programs open at the same time. Up to 24 GB DDR4 2400 MHz (2 dimms: 1 x onboard, 1 x socket) Storage?Storage is where data, like documents and applications, resides permanently on your computer. Not to be confused with memory, which is only active when the computer is in use. Larger files like media files will need larger storage. Up to 1 TB PCIe SSD Audio
- Dolby Audio Premium™
- Dual-array microphones
Battery Up to 15.6 hours*, integrated 57 Wh Display?The display is the screen. Higher resolutions displays allow you to fit more content on the screen at once. IPS displays offer better colour and wider viewing angles.
- 14.0" FHD (1920 x 1080) IPS anti-glare 250 nits
- 14.0" FHD (1920 x 1080) IPS anti-glare multi-touch 250 nits
- 14.0" FHD (1920 x 1080) IPS anti-glare with PrivacyGuard 250 nits
- 14.0" WQHD (2560 x 1440) IPS anti-glare 300 nits
Touch ScreenAvailable Dimensions (W x D x H) 13.03" x 8.92" x 0.72" / 331 x 226.8 x 18.45 (mm) Weight Starting at 2.90 lbs (1.3 kg) Colors
- Spill resistant
- English (Optional backlit)
- Spanish (Optional backlit)
- Fast Identity Online (FIDO) authentication
- Match-on-chip touch fingerprint reader (Optional)
- IR camera (optional) for facial recognition
- ThinkShutter (with 720p HD camera)
- dTPM 2.0
- Smart card reader (Optional)
- Kensington® lock slot
WLAN?Wireless comes down to B, G, N or AC. The basics are B and G, G being faster than B with more range. AC is the fastest, but N has the furthest range and more frequency options. Intel® Dual Band 8265 Wireless-AC (2 x 2) + Bluetooth® 4.1 with vPro™ WWAN
- WWAN with Integrated global Mobile Broadband LTE-A Upgradeable
- Fibocom L850-GL 4G LTE-A cat 9 (optional)
- 2 x USB 3.1 Gen 1** (one Always On)
- 1 x USB 3.1 Gen 1** Type-C (Power Delivery, DisplayPort, Data transfer)
- 1 x USB 3.1 Gen 2** Type-C / Intel Thunderbolt 3 (Power Delivery, DisplayPort, Data transfer)
- 4-in-1 card reader (SD, MMC, SDHC, SDXC)
- Headphone and microphone combo jack
- RJ45 Gigabit Ethernet
** The actual transfer speed of the USB 3.1 [Gen 2] will vary and, depending on many factors, such as the processing capability of host and peripheral devices, file attributes and other factors related to system configuration and your operating environments, will be slower than a speed of [10 Gbit/s].Show MoreLess
ThinkPad T480sTop Accessories
WE'RE SORRY, BUT THERE ARE NO ACCESSORIES AVAILABLE AT THIS TIME.
BUILD YOUR OWN
PRICE DROPS AT 9 AM ET