ThinkPad T580 (15") Laptop
ThinkPad T580 (15") Laptop
Designed to maximize every minute
- A vivid 15-in display lets you see everything and still be agile
- Include a 13.8-hour battery life, plenty of ports, and convenient side docking
- Number pad on keyboard
- Enhanced security built in for peace of mind
- Starting at:
Designed to maximize every minute
An IT manager’s dream
The ThinkPad T580 has a match-on-chip fingerprint reader, anti-spoofing technology that authenticates log-in credentials and helps safeguards your data, and ThinkShutter, a webcam cover that you can open and close.
Raises performance levels—and eyebrows
With the new 8th generation Intel® Core™ i7 processor, the ThinkPad T580 can take you to new heights of productivity. Backed by the increased efficiency and speed of DDR4 memory (up to 16 GB), the T580 gives you the power of a desktop PC--a 15.6-in and full number pad--with the freedom of a portable laptop.
Where form meets function...
Our customers told us that mechanical docking is important on their ThinkPads. The latest T-Series business laptop offers the same mechanical docking experience you prefer with a new USB-C side docking connector. It also has a range of convenient ports, including the lightning-quick Intel® Thunderbolt™ 3 port and full-sized RJ45 Ethernet connector. In addition, should you need to work in low-light conditions, the renowned ThinkPad keyboard has a backlit option.
Innovation meets intuition
Thanks to Windows Hello and the optional built-in infrared camera, you can access your files and data with just a smile. As well as facial recognition, the ThinkPad T580 features Glance technology by Mirametrix®, which merges face-, eye-, and gaze-tracking. So when the ThinkPad T580 is hooked up to an external monitor, you can have a more intuitive, productive interaction by automatically focusing the cursor and shifting windows—simply by moving your eyes.
Power up without powering down
Each ThinkPad T580 comes with built-in Power Bridge technology. This innovation is the answer to 'low battery' warnings, especially if you are on the road or without a power outlet nearby. It allows you to swap out a battery and simply replace it with a fully charged one—without having to turn off your machine. So you can keep your ThinkPad T580 going for up to 13.8 hours* between charges.
Get closer to the action
By configuring your ThinkPad T580 with an optional touchscreen, you can interact more intuitively and easily with your work—and have more fun during your downtime.
Stronger online security, made easy
Signing into websites or making online payments usually involves trying to remember all kinds of passwords. Not so with FIDO—Fast Identity Online—authentication capabilities that are built into the latest generation of ThinkPad laptops. By wrapping your user info and credentials into three secure layers, FIDO makes it safer and easier when you are online. This global solution also creates better security of web-based services and reduces cost for organizations. A win-win for everyone.
One less thing to worry about
For extra peace of mind, each ThinkPad T580 comes with a standard one-year worldwide warranty. This enables you to seek expert assistance and help in 160 countries across the globe.
Lenovo Premier Support
Lenovo Premier Support provides direct access to skilled and experienced Lenovo technicians offering comprehensive hardware and software support. Our expert troubleshooters have the advanced technical knowhow and systems knowledge to quickly provide solutions and advice that will keep your hardware and software operating at optimal efficiency.
Learn more about Premier Support click here.
- Onshore advanced technical support , weekdays from 7am - 8pm (EST)
- Single point of contact for simplified end-to-end case management
- Next business day onsite labor and parts prioritization
- Reporting suite is available quarterly to measure and evaluate service levels and more
- Comprehensive Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) software and hardware support
- Dedicated Technical Account Managers for proactive relationship and escalation management
- Lenovo Solution Center with automated system error detection and support case creation
Ratings & Reviews
Ratings & ReviewsCustomer Reviews for ThinkPad T580
Description Lenovo ThinkPad T580 Processor Up to 8th Generation Intel® Core™ i7-8650U with vPro™ (1.90GHz, up to 4.20GHz with Turbo Boost, 8MB Cache) Operating System Windows 10 Pro Graphics Integrated Intel® UHD Graphics 620 Webcam
- Standard: 720p HD camera with ThinkShutter and dual array microphone
- Optional: IR camera - required for facial recognition. ThinkShutter is not available on configurations with the IR Camera.
Memory Up to 16 GB DDR4 2400 MHz Storage Up to 512 GB PCIe-NVMe SSD OPAL2.0 Audio Dolby Audio™ Premium Battery Standard: Up to 13.8 hours* with dual battery (32Wh + 24Wh) Display
- 15.6" FHD (1920 x 1080) IPS anti-glare
- 15.6" FHD (1920 x 1080) IPS multi-touch anti-glare
Touch ScreenAvailable Dimensions (W x D x H) 14.40" x 9.95" x 0.785-0.788" / 365.8 x 252.8 x 19.95-20.2 (mm) Weight Starting at 4.29 lbs (1.95 kg) Color Black Keyboard
- Spill resistant
- English with Number Pad (Optional backlit)
- Spanish with Number Pad (Optional backlit)
- Fast Identity Online (FIDO) authentication
- Match-on-chip touch fingerprint reader (optional)
- Infrared camera (optional) for facial recognition
- ThinkShutter (with 720p HD camera)
- dTPM 2.0
- Kensington® lock slot
- Intel® Dual Band Wireless-AC (2 x 2) 8265
- Bluetooth® 4.1 with vPro™
- Fibocom L850-GL 4G LTE-A cat 9 (optional)
- 2 x USB 3.1 Gen 1** (one Always On)
- 1 x USB 3.1 Gen 1** Type-C (Power Delivery, DisplayPort, Data transfer)
- 1 x USB 3.1 Gen 2** Type-C / Intel Thunderbolt 3 (Power Delivery, DisplayPort, Data transfer)
- 1 x HDMI
- Headphone and microphone combo jack
- 4-in-1 Micro SD card reader (SD, MMC, SDHC, SDXC)
- RJ45 Gigabit Ethernet
- Optional Smart card reader
Please note that specifications may vary by region.
* Based on testing with MobileMark 2014. Battery life varies significantly with settings, usage, and other factors.
** The actual transfer speed of the USB 3.1 [Gen 2] will vary and, depending on many factors, such as the processing capability of host and peripheral devices, file attributes and other factors related to system configuration and your operating environments, will be slower than a speed of [10 Gbit/s]Show MoreLess
ThinkPad T580Top Accessories
WE'RE SORRY, BUT THERE ARE NO ACCESSORIES AVAILABLE AT THIS TIME.
ThinkPad T580ModelsSHOWING MODELS
ThinkPad T580Part Number: 20L9S26X00
- Web Price: