COST-EFFECTIVE DATA PROTECTION & ARCHIVE SOLUTIONS
Tape technology is one of the most energy-efficient, secure, and portable long-term data storage solutions available. Lenovo offers a wide selection of tape storage products to meet your needs.
The TS4300 is a high-density, highly scalable, easy-to manage solution designed to keep data securely stored long term, while helping reduce the costs associated with data center space and utilities.Learn more
- The modular design enables users to increase cartridge and drive capacity as needed. Built around a 3U-high modular base library, the TS4300 can scale vertically with up to seven modules.
- Support the latest Linear Tape-Open (LTO) technology with up to one LTO Ultrium 8 full-height tape drive or up to three LTO Ultrium 8 half-height tape drives, as well as LTO Ultrium generation 7, 6, 5 and 4 tape drives
- Gain outstanding capacity, performance, & reliability for a cost-effective backup, restore, & archive for midrange storage environments
- Manage library remotely through a standard web interface with flexibility & greater administrative control of storage operations
The IBM TS2900 Tape Autoloader is a single-drive, low-profile automated tape solution and the first entry automation solution for small to midsize tape environments.Learn more
- Slim profile, 1U system designed for rack system environments for automated, high-capacity tape storage
- Features the latest generation of Linear Tape-Open (LTO) with Ultrium 8 half-height technology designed for reliable performance in small to midsize open-system environments
- Lowest entry price of any IBM tape automation offering half-height tape technology
Energy-efficient 8th generation tape drive suited for handling backup, save, & restore, as well as archival data storage needs with high-capacity & high data-transfer rates.Learn more
- Enables easy access to data stored on Linear Tape Open (LTO) Ultrium 8 cartridges through the use of IBM® Linear Tape File System technology
- Supports media partitioning on LTO Ultrium 8 media & Linear Tape File System
- Yields double the compressed cartridge capacity