Accelerating Edge to Cloud computing with smarter infrastructure
Unlock data insights faster with smarter infrastructure
Lenovo helps you accelerate Edge to Cloud computing with smarter infrastructure by defining your IT strategy and bringing compute capabilities wherever you need them. We deliver real-time insights from the Edge to the Cloud using AI solutions and more.
A smarter way to understanding your data’s value
Businesses of all sizes are looking for ways to provide compelling, differentiated products, services, and offerings to gain a competitive advantage and realize they need a digital transformation to unlock their data value. An Edge-to-Cloud IT Infrastructure evaluation is required.
Lenovo helps you by:
- Providing deep expertise to guide your digital transformation from Edge to Cloud and beyond
- Enabling real-time insights from your data, wherever it resides
- Delivering the industry's most innovative, end-to-end Edge to Cloud solutions with our global partner ecosystem
How to get started
- Engage: Start your journey by engaging with Lenovo’s trusted advisors to define, design, and implement your Edge-to-Cloud digital transformation strategy spanning the entire IT lifecycle.
- Select: Acquire complete Edge-to-Cloud solutions (compute, software, and services subscriptions) from a single source, using Lenovo Smarter Infrastructure to simplify management and analyze, move, and manage data more efficiently across your entire infrastructure.
- Access: Get get innovative compute and storage solutions from Lenovo and leverage our extensive global partner ecosystem's technologies.
Providing deep expertise to guide your digital transformation from Edge to Cloud and beyond
Enabling real-time insights from your data, wherever it resides
Secure, compact size and rugged HCI systems for Edge locations
The Lenovo ThinkAgile HX1021 Certified Node is a hyperconverged solution based on the Intel® Xeon® processor D-2100 that consolidates compute, storage, and virtualization software into simple building blocks, easily managed in scale-out clusters through a single interface for meeting edge computing requirements.