Lenovo DevOps Solutions
Address rapid growth and customer demand for your digital assets by empowering your organization to more efficiently produce and deliver code and applications. Establish a complete engineering operational process to deliver IT governance, security and infrastructure automation.
Benefits of DevOps deployment
- Streamline the software development and production process
- Use modern practices to create, test and publish code in smaller batches with shorter cycles
- Employ cloud-native tools with fewer management UI’s for automating the development of IT infrastructure and applications
- Tightly manage security and operations across a private cloud while leveraging public clouds for burstable development with the flexibility to migrate workloads/assets between resources
- One platform which allows lines-of-business to create their own software production pipelines on-the-fly and contribute code assets into a larger pipeline operation shared with other lines-of-business
Lenovo DevOps with OpenShift Solution
Lenovo DevOps Validated Design for Red Hat OpenShift on RHEL
Lenovo DevOps Validated Design for AWS ECS-A and EKS-A
Lenovo DevOps Validated Design for Google Anthos on ThinkAgile VX
Services to enable your transition
In order to transform their software development strategy, organizations must move from their current hardware defined environment and embrace a software defined strategy with clearly defined roadmaps and KPIs. Lenovo enables companies to make this transition with services to assess, plan, deploy and support those steps.
- DevOps Pipeline Production Assessment with DORA (DevOps Research and Assessment) Service - To help businesses understand the status of their existing software production pipelines and processes. The assessment measures constraints and strengths, and delivers recommendations for improvement and modernization that will have immediate impact.
- DevOps Business Acceleration for Executives Service - To help businesses clarify and map business goals to organizational strategies and resources, leveraging assessment forensics and intelligence. Lenovo will work with businesses to help them define a meaningful and strategic path forward to ensure business success.
- Pre-Production / DevSecOps Code Security Assessment Service - Lenovo has partnered with Cybric, a leading security platform provider, to provide businesses with a complete view into the current state of their code and application security posture, with recommendations on the steps needed to increase resiliency.
- Application Modernization Service
- Container & DevOps Consulting Service
- Lenovo Deployment Service
- Lenovo Managed Service
Lenovo has partnered with key DevOps tool chain providers to cover all the key aspects of the development and delivery process:
Our expert consultants and technicians can meet your specific needs with extensive industry experience and deep technical knowledge
TruScale Infrastructure Services
Need more information?
Fill out this form so a Lenovo representative can contact you.