Lenovo Vantage for Personal Use
Lenovo Vantage is a new application that makes it simple to update your drivers, run device diagnostics, request support and discover apps.
Lenovo Vantage for Legion PCs
Stay on top of your game.
Optimize settings and personalize your gaming experience. Play the way you like—to win.
Lenovo Vantage for Small Business
We’ve thought of everything- Diagnostics, optimized settings, and improved security. We’ve got you covered.
Lenovo Vantage for Commercial
Maximum Lenovo PC performance with minimum IT workload. Vantage is a client-side application that runs on Windows 10 PCs. It is offered at no cost.
Update drivers, run diagnostics, request support and more
Vantage uses advanced algorithms to preemptively warn you about risky WiFi networks.
Discover the latest updates and get expert customer support for all your Lenovo products.
Personalize audio and visual settings and totally customize your PC.
Consolidating functionality into one easy-to-use application
Lenovo PCs now ship with less pre-installed software. Lenovo Companion, Lenovo Settings, Lenovo Connect2, and Lenovo Account Portal have been condensed into Lenovo Vantage. Less clutter for your PC means more control for you.
Millions of people around the world connect to public WiFi networks on their PC as they travel. The problem is, hackers can spoof network names in public locations like airports and hotels, and unsuspecting users can inadvertently connect to these networks exposing all of their data. Vantage uses advanced algorithms and crowd sourced security data to preemptively warn you about risky WiFi networks, so you can always be assured of making safe connections.
Even the best computer will benefit from periodic tune-ups, so why not show your PC some extra love? Let Vantage Smart Performance run a quick scan to assess your PC’s overall performance and identify issues that can be quickly fixed to make your computer run smoother. It works in three ways:
- Tuning Your PC helps to clean up accumulated junk and optimize your Windows 10 settings to improve performance.
- Boosting Network Performance by fixing internet issues and tweaking browser settings so that you can surf the web faster.
- Leveraging Malware removal and Security optimization features to target and remove viruses and malware so they don’t leave a trace.
Vantage Smart Performance can quickly fix common issues which adversely affect the overall performance and security of your PC. Scan your computer now!
Take your gaming to the next level with Lenovo Vantage for Gaming.
Graphics power when you need it
RGB lighting customization
Exclusive to Legion PCs
Legion Edge’s Hybrid Mode automatically switches between graphics modes. Dedicated graphics cards are designed for gaming, but they’re overkill for everyday activities like taking notes in class. In those cases, when battery life is more important, Hybrid Mode switches to integrated graphics. Get the best of both worlds—top performance when you need it, and extended battery life when you don’t.
Take your frame rate through the roof with advanced overclocking features. Enable overclocking for your CPU and memory, then forget about game lag forever.
With millions of RGB colors to choose from, you can personalize your rig as you see fit—show off when you want to, blend in when you don’t. And it’s never been easier to play in the dark.
Lenovo Vantage for Gaming makes it easy to get more out of your Legion PC by enabling you to personalize your settings and optimize your system’s performance—quickly and seamlessly.
Want to get great deals on new releases, classic titles, indie games, and more? Look no further than the all-new Legion Game Store where you can get access to exclusive discounts, and take advantage of weekly sales.*
*Legion Game Store is only available in the United States
Lenovo Vantage for SMB is Free
Reduce IT maintenance costs
Optimize PC settings for work environments
Robust protection from intruders
With Vantage, any employee can run safe hardware scans and update to the latest drivers to keep their device running smoothly, reducing the burden on your IT team. Keep your entire team empowered.
Vantage supports a number of innovative features aimed at business users. From intelligent cooling, to managing blue light reduction in the display that can help reduce eye fatigue. You can even adjust the Dolby® speaker setup and built-in microphones for the perfect meeting experience.
Lenovo understands online threats are a major concern for growing businesses. That's why we’ve brought together some of the most renowned security tools for you! With Intel® Online Connect, two-factor authentication is simple. SurfEasy VPN protects your online identity, while McAfee LiveSafe™ brings industry leading protection against viruses and malware. Fed up remembering all those passwords? Then use Dashlane™ password manager.
Give users and IT more
Maximize every dollar invested in your Lenovo PCs
Ensure highest quality video/VOIP collaboration
Empower better user experiences without sacrificing IT manageability
- Reduce complexity and risk through automated driver and BIOS updates.
- Enable optimized audio-visual and collaborative end-user experiences by granting them access to granular hardware settings.
- Simplify IT control with policy-driven rules and ensure privacy because Vantage for Commercial collects no data.
- Vantage automates BIOS and firmware updates, ensuring devices remain up-to-date and protected against emerging threats.
- Vantage is a Universal Windows Platform (UWP) application that can be loaded at the factory as part of a custom image, via Lenovo’s Crystal preload, or downloaded by IT.
- When launched, Vantage checks the LenovoTM cloud or a local repository for updates. This location is configurable by IT.
- Vantage for Commercial can automate BIOS, firmware, and drive updates. IT can decide when Vantage runs and which updates are deployed.
Previously, Lenovo Companion, Lenovo App Explorer, Lenovo Connect2, Lenovo Account Portal and ThinkVantage® Utilities provided some of the same functionality.
Vantage enables precise control of hardware settings outside of regular Windows tools.
- Network security: Enable the ability to detect untrusted Wi-Fi networks
- ThinkPad microphones: Adapt for single or wide array based on environment and application
- ThinkPad displays: Control color temperature and adjust light to reduce eye strain and boost usability
- ThinkPad cameras: Manage and/or restrict application access and control
- Battery performance: Optimize based on user profile