How to Clean Your Lenovo Tablet
- Before wiping your tablet, power it off and disconnect all the external power supplies, unplug the tablet, and remove the cables.
- It is recommended to use 70% isopropyl alcohol wipes. After wiping your tablet thoroughly, wipe dry with a microfiber cloth.
- Wipe the screen gently to avoid scratches or damage.
- Only use soft, lint-free cloths. Avoid using abrasive cloths, towels, tissues, or similar items.
- Make sure the ports and sockets do not get moist.
Shop Related Products
The Lenovo Advantage
There are so many ways you can save a bundle at Lenovo with regular deals on new laptops, desktops, tablets and electronic devices. Plus, take advantage of our price match guarantee and financing options, or additional savings with exclusive Lenovo coupons.
If you’re a small business owner, you can take advantage of additional business benefits and savings by signing up for a free LenovoPRO membership.
If you’re a student, teacher, healthcare worker, military member or senior, verify safely through ID.me to validate your eligibility for additional discounts when you buy.
And at Lenovo, we also have a special trade-in program for users of outdated laptops, computers and other electronics looking to trade up into a modern device.
Don’t miss all these opportunities to save plus free shipping on all products.