Part number: 40AJ0135US
Earn $ in Rewards Double Rewards = $ Triple Rewards = $ 4 times Rewards = $ 5 times Rewards = $ Huge Rewards = $
The ThinkPad Ultra Docking Station provides the best docking experience for large enterprise ThinkPad customers. The innovative side connector, designed exclusively for ThinkPad notebooks, provides a driver-free way to connect conveniently and securely to a range of USB accessories and external displays. Its rapid charging support and mirrored power button make it easy to unlock and go.
The ThinkPad Ultra Docking Station is built for today's demanding office work, too, delivering 10 Gbps data transfer through four USB 3.1 ports. Connect up to three UHD displays for maximum productivity gains. Designed for enterprise environments, ThinkPad Ultra Docking Stations support PXE book, wake on LAN, and MAC address pass-through, simplifying asset management for IT managers. Painstakingly designed and extensively tested, ThinkPad Ultra Docks provide seamless docking in a minimized form factor.
Features & Benefits
- Enterprise-class universal docking for 2018 T, L, X, and X1 Series ThinkPad notebooks
- Innovative side connector minimizes desk space
- Intel vPro, PXE boot, Wake-on LAN, and MAC address pass-through
- Supports ThinkPad RapidCharge
- Mirrored power button and mechanical unlock
- Optional master key lock
- Depending on many factors such as the processing capability of the host and peripheral devices, file attributes, and other factors related to system configuration and operating environments, the actual data transfer rate will be slower than 5 Gbit/s on USB 3.1 Gen 1 (USB 3.0) connectors, slower than 10 Gbit/s on USB 3.1 Gen 2 connectors, and slower than 20Gbit/s on USB 3.2 connectors.
What's in the Box
- ThinkPad Ultra Docking Station (with key lock and 2 keys)
- ThinkPad Slim Tip 135 W Power Adapter and Power Cord
- Setup poster
- Warranty poster
Description ThinkPad Ultra Docking Station (American Standard Plug) Color Black Max Number of External Monitors 3 Weight 0.81 kg (1.79 lbs) Refresh Rate DisplayPort: 4096 x 2160 @ 60 Hz; DisplayPort or HDMI: 4096 x 2160 @ 60 Hz; VGA: 2048 x 1536 @ 85 Hz;; "Maximum resolution" refers to what can be supported by the dock. Actual resolution will vary by laptop. AC Plug American Standard Plug Type B Hardware Requirements ThinkPad Side Docking Connector Output Power 65 W Brand ThinkPad OS Requirements Windows 10 Agency Approvals AS/NZS S-DOC, BSMI, CB, CE, EAC, EU DOC, FCC, ICES, KCC, NOM, Ukr SEPRO, UL/cUL, VCCI Audio Ports 1 x 3.5 mm Stereo/Mic Combo Port Charging Port ThinkPad Slim-tip Port USB Ports 2 x USB-C (10 Gbps, 5V/3A power); 4 x USB 3.1 Gen 2 (10 Gbps, 1 always-on) Video Ports 2 x DisplayPort 1.4; 1 x HDMI 2.0; 1 x VGA Package Type Brown box Warranty Period 3 Years Maximum Operating Temperature 35 degrees Celsius (95 degrees Fahrenheit) Minimum Operating Temperature 0 degrees Celsius (32 degrees Fahrenheit) Driver Needed Preloaded in select ThinkPad laptops Input Power 135 W Power Button Yes Shipment Group ThinkPad Ultra Docking Station; ThinkPad Slim-tip 135 W AC power adapter; Power cord; 2 keys; Product information, safety and warranty poster Compatibility P52s, L580, L480, T580, P580p, T480s, T480, X1 Carbon Gen 6, X280 Supported Operating Systems OS Independent Other Information • 2 x DisplayPort 1.4
• 1 x HDMI 2.0
• 1 x VGA
• 2 x USB-C (10Gbps, 5V/3A power)
• 4 x USB 3.0 Gen 2 (10 Gbps, 1 always-on USB Charging)
• 1 x 3.5 mm Stereo/Mic Combo Port
• 1 x Gigabit Ethernet Port
• 1 x Kensington security lock slot
WE'RE SORRY, BUT THERE ARE NO ACCESSORIES AVAILABLE AT THIS TIME.
Ratings & Reviews
Ratings & ReviewsCustomer Reviews for ThinkPad Ultra Docking Station (American Standard Plug)