Part number: 78012587
Earn $ in Rewards Double Rewards = $ Triple Rewards = $ 4 times Rewards = $ 5 times Rewards = $ Huge Rewards = $
OverviewThe AT-LP60XHP turntable and headphones combination lets you enjoy your 33-1/3 and 45 RPM records with no additional equipment required. Based on the AT-LP60X fully automatic belt-drive turntable, the AT-LP60XHP adds an integrated headphone amplifier with a 3.5mm (1/8") headphone jack and volume control on the front panel, so all you have to do is plug in the included ATH-250AV over-ear headphones (or other headphones of your choice) and start the records spinning.
Of course, the turntable can also be connected to your stereo, powered speakers, computer or other components and used as a standard turntable. The detachable RCA output cable and built-in switchable phono preamp allow the turntable be connected to components with and without a dedicated phono input. The AT-LP60XHP features a redesigned tone arm base and headshell to improve tracking and reduce resonance. Noise is further reduced by the inclusion of an AC adapter that moves the AC/DC conversion outside of the chassis where its impact on the signal chain is limited.
The ATH-250AV headphones are equipped with 40mm drivers for clear mid- and low-frequency reproduction. The lightweight construction and comfortable, isolating earpads allow you to listen for as long as you like.
Features & Benefits
- Experience the high-fidelity audio of vinyl
- Fully automatic belt-drive turntable operation with two speeds: 33-1/3, 45 RPM
- Integrated headphone amplifier with front-panel headphone jack and volume control
- Anti-resonance, die-cast aluminum platter
- Redesigned tone arm base and headshell for improved tracking and reduced resonance
- Integral Dual Magnet phono cartridge with replaceable diamond stylus
- AC adapter handles AC/DC conversion outside of the chassis, reducing noise in the signal chain
- Built-in switchable phono pre-amplifier for phono- or line-level output
Description Audio-Technica AT-LP60XHP - turntable - with Audio-Technica ATH-250AV headphones Weight 4.01 lbs Manufacturer Warranty 2-year warranty Power Consumption Operational 3 Watt Width 14.2 in Depth 14.7 in Height 3.8 in Features Hinged detachable dust cover, built-in RIAA equalizer, phono / line output switch Product Type Turntable Service & Support Limited warranty - parts and labor - 2 years
WE'RE SORRY, BUT THERE ARE NO ACCESSORIES AVAILABLE AT THIS TIME.
Ratings & Reviews
Ratings & ReviewsCustomer Reviews for Audio-Technica AT-LP60XHP - turntable - with Audio-Technica ATH-250AV headphones