- 4th Generation Intel® Core™ Processors
- Windows 8.1 Pro 64-bit Operating System
- Compact Design Can Fit Into Tight Spaces
- Secure & Manageable with Hassle-Free Expandability
- Platform Stability Ensures Long-Term Reliability
Small Form Factor Pro
The small form factor pro (SFF Pro) desktop weighs in at 17.2 lbs and is designed to fit into tight spaces — it supports both horizontal and vertical orientations. And despite its small size, the M93p SFF desktop supports a second hard drive and dual graphic cards.
The M93p desktop features 15-month platform stability with no planned hardware changes that affect the preloaded software image. Image stability for long-term deployments helps to reduce transition, qualification, and testing costs to ensure savings for your business.
Multiple Monitor Display
Maximize productivity with independent display support for up to three monitors (quad-monitor support is available in Mosaic mode on select models). The expanded work area and easier navigation between applications helps reduce errors and improve productivity as you extend your desktop across multiple displays. (Requires optional second DisplayPort connector.)
Solid Security & Manageability
M93p desktops include some of the best security tools available in the industry, including USB ports disablement to help prevent data theft and network security risks against unauthorized use of storage devices. Trusted Platform Module (TPM) encrypts data and key information like passwords and digital certificates, further securing applications, electronic transactions, and online communication. Plus the M93p desktop includes a chassis intrusion switch, which alerts against any unauthorized access attempts.
Intel® vPro™ & Active Management Technology
The M93p includes Intel® vPro™ technology with up to Active Management Technology (AMT) 9.0 support to make enterprise-level manageability even more convenient and cost-saving.
SuperSpeed USB 3.0
Enables up to 10 times faster file transfer, allowing for lightning-fast copying of large media files, as well as seamless connections between audio- and video-related peripherals. Backwards-compatible with USB 2.0 devices.
Upgrades are a cinch for IT staff, with convenient tool-free access to hardware. Especially beneficial when applied across multiple desktops.
Advanced Thermal Design
Our Intelligent Cooling Engine (ICE) 3.0 is designed to provide a balance between thermals and acoustics resulting in long desktop life. With two optimized settings, you choose the performance mode that best suits your work environment, prioritizing temperature or sound. Plus, ICE 3.0 allows for working in hotter temperatures and enables system monitoring with thermal alerts that preempt overheating possibilities. Manage ICE with PC Cloud Manager 2.0.
Advanced Technical Support
You demand a lot from your system and Lenovo Services is here to help you stay productive. By-pass basic troubleshooting support with direct access to advanced level technicians to resolve issues quickly. Add Priority Technical Support to your ThinkCentre M93p.
Description Thinkcentre M93p Desktop Processor
- Intel® CoreTM i7-4770 (4th generation)
- Intel® CoreTM i5-4570/4670 (4th generation)
- Windows 8.1 Pro 64
- Windows 8.1 64
- Windows 7 Professional 64
MemorySlots: 4 DIMM Slots, Type: DDR3 (UDIMM), Speed: 1600 MHz, Module Type Supported: 2GB/4GB/8GB, Max: Up to 32GB Graphics
- Integrated: Intel® Integrated
- Discrete: ATI Radeon HD8470, ATI Radeon HD8570, NVIDIA® GeForce® GT620
- Keyboard: Lenovo® Preferred Pro Full-size Keyboard, Lenovo® Preferred Pro Fingerprint Keyboard, Lenovo® Preferred Pro Full-size Keyboard (PS/2)
- Mouse: USB Optical Wheel Mouse (PS/2), Lenovo® Enhanced Optical USB Mouse
- Wireless Input: Lenovo Ultra Slim Plus Wireless Keyboard and Mouse
- Card Reader: 29-in-1 Card Reader
Optical DrivesSupported type: Serial-ATA, Available drive: DVD-ROM/DVD Recordable Communication
- Network controller: Integrated 10M/100M/1000M Gigabit Ethernet
- WiFi CARD: 2*2 802.11 a/b/g/n with vProTM Combo (WLAN+BT), 2*2 802.11 ac (WLAN), 2*2 802.11 b/g/n Combo (WLAN+BT), 1*1 802.11 b/g/n
Bay and Connectors
- TOWER - Internal: 2 x 3.5". External: 2 x 5.25", 1 x 3.5"
- SFF - Internal: 1 x 3.5", 1 x 2.5"3. External: 1 x 5.25"
- TOWER - PCI: 1 x Full Height, PCI EXPRESS x 1: 1 x Full Height, PCI EXPRESS x 16: 2 x Full Height, MINI PCI EXPRESS x 1: NA
- SFF - PCI: 1 x Low Profile, PCI EXPRESS x 1: 1 x Low Profile, PCI EXPRESS x 16: 2 x Low Profile, MINI PCI EXPRESS x 1: NA
- TOWER/SFF (FRONT) - 2 X USB 3.0, 1 Microphone, 1 Headphone
- TOWER/SFF (REAR)- USB: 2 x USB 2.0, 4 x USB 3.0. Display(Output): 1 x VGA, 2 x DP. PS/2: 2(1 for Keyboard, 1 for Mouse) x Optional. Serial: 1 x Standard, 1 x Optional. Parallel: 1 x Optional. LAN (RJ45): 1. Audio: 3(Line in/Line out/Mic)
- USB - USB Individual Disable
- PHYSICAL - Cable Lock/Chassis Intrusion Switch/CompuTrace Support/Padlock Loop (TW/SFF only)
- TOWER: 450W 92% Single output, 280W 85% Single output
- SFF: 240W 92% Single output, 240W 85% Single output
- TINY: 65W 87% External Adapter
- TOWER - Supported type: Serial-ATA
- TOWER - Available drives: 3.5" 7200rpm HDD 250GB/500GB/1TB/2TB, 128GB/180GB SSD, 2.5" 320GB OPAL HDD, 3.5" 1TB/8GB Hybrid HDD, 2.5" 500GB/8GB Hybrid HDD
- SFF - Available drives: 3.5" 7200rpm HDD 250GB/500GB/1TB/2TB, 2.5" 5400rpm HDD 320GB/500GB/1TB, 128GB/180GB SSD, 2.5" 320GB OPAL HDD, 3.5" 1TB/8GB Hybrid HDD, 2.5" 500GB/8GB Hybrid HDD
- TOWER - H x W x D (in): 14.4 x 6.9 x 15.8
- SFF - H x W x D (in): 13.3 x 4 x 14.8
- TOWER - 24.7 lbs
- SFF - 17.2 lbs
Specifications may vary
View Warranty & Legal Information
Consumers Only: Lenovo.com sells and ships products to end-user customers only. Lenovo may cancel your order if we suspect you are purchasing products for resale.
Limits: Limit 5 per customer. Offers valid from Lenovo in the US only. Lenovo may increase or decrease these limits, from time to time, for certain offerings.
Ship date: Shipping times listed are estimates based on production time and product availability. An estimated ship date will be posted on our order status site after your order is placed. Ship dates do not include delivery times which will vary depending on the delivery method selected at checkout. Lenovo is not responsible for delays outside of our immediate control, including delays related to order processing, credit issues, inclement weather, or unexpected increase in demand. To obtain the latest information about the availability of a specific part number, please call the phone number listed in the masthead at the top of this page.
Same Day Shipping: Products ship within the same business day (excl. bank holidays and weekends) for orders which have been placed prior to 3pm ET and which are prepaid in full or payment approved. Limited quantities are available. Software and accessories will be shipped separately and may have a different estimated ship date.
Availability: Offers, prices, specifications and availability may change without notice. Lenovo will contact you and cancel your order if the product becomes unavailable or if there was a pricing or typographic error. Products advertised may be subject to limited availability, depending on inventory levels and demand. Lenovo strives to provide a reasonable quantity of products to accommodate estimated consumer demand.
General: Review key information provided by Microsoft that may apply to your system purchase, including details on Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, and potential upgrades/downgrades. Lenovo makes no representation or warranty regarding third-party products or services.
Trademarks: Lenovo, ThinkPad, ThinkCentre, ThinkStation and the Lenovo logo are trademarks of Lenovo. Microsoft, Windows, Windows NT, and the Windows logo are trademarks of Microsoft Corporation. Ultrabook, Celeron, Celeron Inside, Core Inside, Intel, Intel Logo, Intel Atom, Intel Atom Inside, Intel Core, Intel Inside, Intel Inside Logo, Intel vPro, Itanium, Itanium Inside, Pentium, Pentium Inside, vPro Inside, Xeon, Xeon Phi, and Xeon Inside are trademarks of Intel Corporation in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other company, product or service names may be trademarks or service marks of others.
Warranty: For a copy of applicable warranties, write to: Lenovo Warranty Information, 1009 Think Place, Morrisville, NC, 27560. Lenovo makes no representation or warranty regarding third party products or services. The Lenovo Limited Warranty applies only to Lenovo hardware products purchased for your own use, and does not transfer upon resale.
Battery: These systems do not support batteries that are not genuine Lenovo-made or authorized. Systems will continue to boot, but may not charge unauthorized batteries. Attention: Lenovo has no responsibility for the performance or safety of unauthorized batteries, and provides no warranties for failures or damage arising out of their use. Battery life (and recharge times) will vary based on many factors, including system settings and usage.
Pricing: Does not include tax, shipping and handling, or recycling fees. Reseller prices may vary. Savings referenced off regular Lenovo web prices.
Windows 10 Upgrade from Microsoft: Offer is available for qualified Windows 7 and Windows 8.1 devices (including devices you already own). Please visit www.windows.com/windows10upgrade for the complete terms and conditions regarding this offer and to check your eligibility. This upgrade is being offered by Microsoft.