Lenovo Tax Free Holiday Sale:
Tennessee Tax Exemption Details
- Computers with a purchase price of $1,500 or less
- This includes laptops as well as tablets (iPads, etc.)
- Computers for personal (not business) use
What’s still taxable?
- Computer parts, like keyboards and monitors, when not sold with a CPU
- Storage media, like flash drives and compact discs
- Individually purchased software
- Video game consoles
- Computer printers and supplies
- Electronic readers (Kindles, Nooks, etc.) and personal digital assistants
- Cell phones, including smart phones
Contact Information/Additional Details
- Sales Tax Holidays are for sales taking place between the 1st eligible day and ending at midnight on the last day.
- States not listed below are not participating in a Sales Tax Holiday and are not eligible. Servers are excluded from this promotion.
SALES ORDER HELP
Let us help decide what system is right for you.
1-855-253-6686, option 2
Monday – Friday 9am-9pm (EST)
Exclusive credit financing offer.
NO INTEREST if paid in full within the 6 or 12 month promotional period.
Choose Klarna at checkout.
Interest will be charged to your account from transaction posting date at 19.99% APR if the purchase balance is not paid in full by the end of the applicable 6 or 12 month promo period. Minimum monthly payment required. Additional payments may be required to pay off purchase before promotion expires.