Lenovo Tax Free Holiday Sale:
South Carolina Tax Exemption Details
All sales shipping to South Carolina involving the following items are tax-exempt:
- Computer Software
- Printers and Printer Supplies
What’s still taxable?
- Computer parts (such as computer monitors, keyboards and scanners when not sold in conjunction with a central processing unit (CPU)) and accessories other than printers and printer supplies (computers, computer software, printers, and printer supplies are exempt). Example items
- Computer Supplies Sold Separately (mouse & keyboard) for Business Use
- Computers Used in a Business
- Music & Video Players
- Phone Chargers
- Replacement Parts
- Smartphones & Phones
- Video Game Consoles
Contact Information/Additional Details
- Sales Tax Holidays are for sales taking place between the 1st eligible day and ending at midnight on the last day.
- States not listed below are not participating in a Sales Tax Holiday and are not eligible. Servers are excluded from this promotion.
SALES ORDER HELP
Let us help decide what system is right for you.
1-855-253-6686, option 2
Monday – Friday 9am-9pm (EST)
Exclusive credit financing offer.
NO INTEREST if paid in full within the 6 or 12 month promotional period.
Choose Klarna at checkout.
Interest will be charged to your account from transaction posting date at 19.99% APR if the purchase balance is not paid in full by the end of the applicable 6 or 12 month promo period. Minimum monthly payment required. Additional payments may be required to pay off purchase before promotion expires.