How to Clean Your Lenovo Tablet
- Before wiping your tablet, power it off and disconnect all the external power supplies, unplug the tablet, and remove the cables.
- It is recommended to use 70% isopropyl alcohol wipes. After wiping your tablet thoroughly, wipe dry with a microfiber cloth.
- Wipe the screen gently to avoid scratches or damage.
- Only use soft, lint-free cloths. Avoid using abrasive cloths, towels, tissues, or similar items.
- Make sure the ports and sockets do not get moist.
Shop Related Products
The Lenovo Advantage
There are so many ways you can save a bundle on whatever new Lenovo laptop or PC you choose. Take advantage of our price match guarantee and financing options, or additional savings when you visit the Lenovo coupons page.
With MyLenovo Rewards and Smart Family earn 3% rewards back on all your purchases. If you’re a small business owner, our LenovoPRO offers savings and rewards on all your business tech purchases. Sign up for these programs is quick, easy, and best of all free.
If you’re a healthcare worker, student, teacher, military member, or senior, check out Lenovo ID.me, a next-generation tool with a focus on security and protection, to safely validate your eligibility in our special offer programs. Don’t miss all these opportunities to save plus free shipping on all product and the Lenovo advantage too.