Part number: 4X80Z50965
Earn $ in Rewards Double Rewards = $ Triple Rewards = $ 4 times Rewards = $ 5 times Rewards = $ Huge Rewards = $
OverviewThe Lenovo Precision Pen provides an industry-leading 4096 levels of pressure sensitivity for natural writing and sketching, along with a 400 days battery life and three configurable short-cut button to enhance productivity. For professional and aspiring artists, the Lenovo Precision Pen also recognizes degrees of tilt for lifelike shading for drawings and paintings. Modern digital convenience meets classic look and feel in the Lenovo Precision Pen.
To check if the Pen is compatible with your system, CLICK HERE
Features & Benefits
- With Bluetooth connectivity
- Natural sketching writing and painting, tilt sensing, 4096 levels of pressure sensitivity, cone shape pen tip and zero stroke, all designed for natural writing, effective sketching and painting with no lag
- Along with a 400 days battery life based on the test Active use 3hrs/day, Sleep 21hrs/day, Use 5 days/week
- Tail button click 10 times/day
- Take a short-cut in your work, seamlessly switch between different applications with one of three configurable shortcut buttons on the side and top of the pen, page through presentations, to be customized through Windows Pen feature and Pen App.
Description Lenovo Precision Pen Color Black Battery Life 455H-1348H Weight Including battery: Approximately 18.6 [g] Excluding battery: Approximately 12.0 [g] Hardware Requirements NA Warranty Type Commercial Power Requirement AAAA dry cell battery 1.5 [V] Brand Lenovo OS Requirements Windows Packed Weight 100g Other Electrical Specifications Pen tip output voltage AES2.0 / 1.0 protocol: Nominal 17 [V] In-TOUCH protocol: Nominal 20 [V] Other Operating Environment Storage environment (in packaged condition) Temperature: -10 ～ +55 C Humidity : +30 ～ +80 % (no condensation Other Physical Specifications NA Agency Approvals CE FCC VCCI RCM NCC BSMI KCC Package Type Brown Box Packed Dimensions (L x D x H) 247*100*36mm Length 152.3mm Special/Added Features NA Warranty Period 1year Maximum Operating Temperature 40℃ Minimum Operating Temperature 5℃ Maximum Relative Humidity (%) 80% Minimum Relative Humidity (%) 30% Battery Charging Time NA Included Accessory NA Shipment Group QSG,Warranty, Pen*1 Diameter 9.5mm Input Rating Voltage 1.5V Oscillating Frequeqncy AIT protocol: 66.67~142.9 [kHz] / 8 channels AES2.0 / 1.0 protocol: 1800 [kHz] ± 5% (Measurement by Wacom special jig) Presure Resolution Up to 4096, depends on touch IC’s F/W setting Shifting Time to Sleep Condition: Tip switch / Side switch free Shift to Sleep mode after approximately 10 [min.] Condition: Tip switch or / and Side switch press Shift to Off mode after approximately 4 [min.]
WE'RE SORRY, BUT THERE ARE NO ACCESSORIES AVAILABLE AT THIS TIME.
Ratings & Reviews
Ratings & ReviewsCustomer Reviews for Lenovo Precision Pen