Microsoft Solutions | Forward-thinking technology
The Lenovo-Microsoft difference
- As an authorized Microsoft re-seller and Microsoft Cloud Solutions Provider (CSP) doing business in over 160 countries, Lenovo gives you great one-stop shopping with world-class support and industry expertise.
- Take advantage of our purchasing power with Microsoft to get best in class pricing on software purchased with our servers.
- Lenovo and Microsoft co-engineer their products to ensure the hardware and software are maximally reliable and performant.
- Our servers are #1 in reliability for seven years running, providing a solid platform for running your business-critical Microsoft applications.
- Lenovo and Microsoft work together to optimize and validate innovative infrastructure solutions and develop emerging technologies.
Hybrid and hyperconverged solutions
The face of datacenters is changing fast. Hybrid and hyperconverged compatible solutions are the way of the future. Lenovo wants to help you keep up. Our ThinkAgile MX servers with Windows Server and Microsoft Azure Stack HCI bring you high-end performance that opens the door to these new and innovative technologies.
Data platform leadership
Market-leading innovation development
Cloud and subscription services offerings
Windows Server 2022: High-end capabilities, reliable performance
Designed with security, cloud, and networking scalability measures built in, Windows Server 2022 meets today’s needs while preparing for tomorrow’s growth.
Version comparison sheet
Why Lenovo with Windows Server 2022
Lenovo-branded Windows Server 2022
What you need to know
Editions and licensing overview
Windows Server 2022 Datacenter Edition: Putting software-defined computing in your hands
Software-defined infrastructures are the future of computing.
Windows Server 2022 datacenter edition includes all the key components for Azure Stack HCI, Microsoft’s built-in software-defined solution.
Hyperconverged Infrastructure and Software-Defined Storage
HCI and SDS are revolutionizing the way datacenters are built, managed and used. Lenovo and Microsoft implement these technologies in cost-effective easy-to-use solutions for businesses big and small.
Azure Stack HCI webinar
Microsoft SQL Server 2019 on ThinkAgile MX
How does VDI perform on Azure Stack HCI?
How will branch offices benefit with Azure Stack HCI?
How does SQL perform using Azure Stack HCI?
Lenovo Azure Stack HCI solution overview for customers
What performance benefits does Azure Stack HCI have?
ThinkAgile MX Certified Node overview
Lenovo Azure Stack HCI solution FAQs
ThinkAgile MX and Microsoft Azure
ThinkAgile MX HCI solution
ThinkAgile SXM and Microsoft Azure Stack = Hybrid cloud agility all in one place
Need the speed and ease of public cloud computing with all the security and control of your on-premises system? ThinkAgile SXM with Microsoft Azure Stack brings Azure Cloud services to your private cloud.
ThinkAgile SX for Microsoft Azure Stack overview
Azure, Azure Stack and Azure Stack HCI: What’s the difference
World-class database management with Microsoft SQL Server
SQL Server customers need data to work for them quickly and reliably. Our servers provide blazing-fast performance for transactions and real-time operational analytics of in-flight data.
Microsoft SQL Server and Lenovo solutions
Enhance SQL Server with Lenovo
Lenovo Big Data Configuration for Microsoft Big Data Clusters
Gain further insights
Azure Stack HCI Single Node Cluster
Azure Stack HCI 21H2
Running SQL through Azure Arc for Data Services
Azure SQL Edge
Azure Stack HCI stretched cluster