Lenovo XClarity Energy Manager
Take control of power usage through improved data analysis and lower your overall total cost of ownership (TCO) with Lenovo XClarity Energy Manager. This tool helps you optimize data center efficiency by enabling you to:
- Manage power consumption and temperature in your data center through a simple management console
- Monitor room, row, rack, and device levels at the data center
- Track platform power consumption, inlet temperature, CPU, and memory power consumption
- Set power limits and policies, CPU and memory power limits, as well as do-not-exceed power limits (cap)
- Optimize power use through cooling analysis, low-utilization analysis, server power characteristics, and workload placement analysis
- Reduce platform power consumption during power supply event
- Use with Red Hat Linux, SUSE Linux, and Microsoft Windows to monitor rack, blade and tower servers
Lenovo XClarity Energy Manager is supported on Lenovo ThinkServer TD340, TD350, RD340, RD440, RD350, RD450, RD540, RD550, RD640, and RD650 systems, as well as select third-party servers (see user’s guide for validated non-Lenovo platforms). Download the trial version of Lenovo XClarity Energy Manager at no additional charge.
Please refer to the Lenovo XClarity Energy Manager datasheet for more information.