WHAT IS AN ECOUPON
An eCoupon is a word or a series of characters, which when entered into the Shopping Cart, will discount an item or items in the Shopping Cart.
eCoupons are case sensitive. For example, entering 'aupsale' is not the same as entering 'AUPSALE'.
Only one eCoupon may be entered into the Shopping Cart at a time.
eCoupons are only valid during the promotion period.
HOW TO USE AN ECOUPON
An eCoupon can be used online or by calling a Lenovo sales representative. The instructions below describe how to use an eCoupon online.
- Locate the product you wish to purchase on the website.
- Ensure there is an eCoupon available for that product.
- Write down the eCoupon code (for later use in the Shopping Cart or when speaking to a sales representative).
- Click the Customise and Buy button for the product you would like to purchase.
- Follow the prompts through to the Shopping Cart.
- On the Shopping Cart page, enter the eCoupon into the 'eCoupon' field (under the sale price) and click Apply.