Take your business to the next level with LenovoPro Stores.
- • Everyday additional savings
- • Earn more rewards and savings as your business expands
- • Access exclusive solutions and offers
• Purchase total of SG$12,000 and be upgraded to Lenovo Pro Plus!
• Purchase total of SG$25,000 and be upgraded to Lenovo Pro Elite!
Terms and Conditions Apply.
"LenovoPRO Tier Upgrade Offer" Terms and Conditions :
1. “LenovoPRO Tier Upgrade Offer” offer period : 1November 2018 to 31 December 2018.
2. Select LenovoPro tier users who successfully purchased over SG$12,000 will be upgrade to LenovoPRO Plus tier. Select LenovoPRO Plus tier users who successfully purchased over SG$25,000 will be upgrade to LenovoPRO Elite tier.
3. Selected users who are eligible for the upgrade will be upgraded in 5 to 10 business days after their spending has reached the upgrade requirement
4. After the tier is upgraded, users will be notified by email
5. Lenovo (Singapore) eShop reserves the right to suspend the tier upgrade of non-selected users
Net30 Terms and Conditions :
1. Net30 is a 30 days payment terms for selected customers’ purchases on Lenovo (Singapore) eShop LenovoPRO store.
2. Only selected customers from [LenovoPRO Plus] customer tier are entitled to purchase with Net30.
3. Selected customers must complete theNet30 application form, provide the required document, and sign the Customer Agreement in order to apply for Net30 in their real orders. Customers shall contact Lenovo (Singapore) eShop Quotation Hotline (800-601-1481 Singapore Toll Free) to obtain the application form via email.
4. Application for Net30 will be reviewed and subject to approval by Lenovo (Singapore) Limited at its discretion.
5. Maximum credit of Net30 is SG$50,000 under same company account.
6. Payment must be settled by bank deposit to specified bank account under Lenovo (Singapore) Limited. The bank account information will be provided by Lenovo Account Receivable team after the Net30 has been reviewed and approved.
7. Any amount not received by Lenovo (Singapore) Limited within 30 days of receipt of invoice shall be overdue. Customer shall pay a late payment fee of the lesser of one and one half (1.5) percent per month or the maximum rate permitted by law on the undisputed overdue balance of the invoice amount. Invoice will be sent to customer’s email address.
8. Lenovo (Singapore) Limited may request payment before the payment is overdue, customer shall immediate settle the payment to the specified bank account.
9. In case of dispute, Lenovo (Singapore) Limited reserves the right for final decision.