Lenovo® Premier Support provides onshore advanced troubleshooting and end-to-end case management.
As IT budgets contract, you want to realise increased efficiency from your existing in-house IT support teams. As of June 2015, Lenovo® Premier Support will assist by providing highly trained personnel to support during extended hours with a focus on advanced troubleshooting and dedicated case management.
Lenovo® Premier Support offers:
- Dedicated Onshore Technical Account Manager for specialised troubleshooting.
- Next Business Day Onsite Labour* & Parts Prioritisation.
- Onshore Technical Call Centre Support from Sydney, NSW.
- Weekday 7am – 7pm Technical Call Centre Support (Eastern Standard Time).
- Single Contact For End-to-End Case Management to see all issues through to closure.
- Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) Software Support to support more than hardware.
|Features||Lenovo® Depot Support (Standard||Lenovo® Onsite Support (Standard)||Lenovo® Premier Support|
|Dedicated Onshore Technical Account Manager|
|Next Business Day Onsite Labour* & Parts Prioritisation|
|Onshore Technical Call Centre Support|
|Weekday 7am - 7pm Technical (EST) Call Centre Support|
|Single Contact For End-to-End Case Management|
|Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) Software Support|
|Weekday 9am-5pm (Local Time) Onsite Parts Replacement|
- Accidental Damage Protection (ADP) Support Calls
- Enterprise Software applications
- Non- Lenovo® Supplied Software (i.e. Non-OEM)
- For more information or pricing, please contact your local Lenovo Account Manager or firstname.lastname@example.org