ThinkPad E560 Laptop
15.6" SMB Laptop balancing function, design, & value
- Latest Intel® Core™ processing power
- Up to Windows 10 Pro
- Optional groundbreaking Intel® RealSense™ 3D camera
- Optional discrete graphics
- Optional fingerprint reader
Award-winning keyboard with redesigned touchpad
Full-sized and spill-resistant, the legendary ThinkPad ergonomic keyboard is renowned for its full array of keys, excellent feel, and TrackPoint® pointing device. And it's optimized for Windows with convenient multimedia buttons, LED status indicators, Function-lock capability, and immediate access to view apps. Plus, the next-generation touchpad is large with improved usability and wear-resistance, and now includes three buttons for professional workstation applications that require the added functionality. And the enhanced backlight makes working in dark environments effortless.
Windows 10 is the best combination of the Windows you already know, plus lots of great improvements you’ll love. Technologies like InstantGo* let you boot up and resume quickly, everything runs fast and smooth, and Windows 10 devices now have Battery Saver to automatically conserve power – so you can work longer and play harder. For total confidence, Windows 10 helps you stay up to date and has more built-in security features than ever for helping protect against malicious software. *Hardware-dependent
Lenovo OneLink technology
Get more from your power cable! OneLink technology is a unique interface that simplifies connectivity through a single cable to the ThinkPad OneLink Dock. The OneLink dock provides dedicated video, USB 3.0 ports, Gigabit Ethernet, and audio—all while charging your notebook.
Integrated 720p HD webcam & dual noise-cancelling microphones
Enjoy superior web conferencing on your laptop, which includes a low-light sensitive 720p HD webcam with wide-angle viewing and face-tracking, dual noise-cancelling microphones with configurations for crystal-clear private and conference mode VOIP meetings, plus, convenient multimedia keys for quick and easy access to microphone, speaker, and camera controls.
Dolby® speakers with advanced audio™
This suite of audio technologies enables your ThinkPad to deliver a crisp, clear surround sound experience over its built-in stereo speakers. The technology increases audio clarity for VOIP applications, maximizes volume output without distortion, and improves dialogue clarity when watching videos.
Long battery life
Nearly all-day computing with up to 9 hours unplugged lets you get a full day of work in on a single charge.
Fast data transfer
Move data quickly between the E560 and other devices with SuperSpeed USB 3.0, which enables up to 10 times faster file transfer, allowing for lightning-fast copying of large media files, as well as seamless connections between audio- and video-related peripherals.
3D camera (optional)
720p Intel RealSense 3D camera that can sense depth and enables a host of cool applications like motion capture and 3D scanning.
Drop-down hinges & active protection system
Enjoy a laptop that lasts, thanks to the durability of drop-down hinges and Active Protection System (APS), which detects when the system is dropped and reacts by stopping the hard drive and protecting your data.
Lenovo cloud storage
Protect your critical data, while also making access to information and file-sharing quick and convenient. Automatically back-up and synchronise data across the organisation, while enabling access from multiple devices. Data is encrypted on transfer for an extra level of security.
- Tech Specs
ThinkPad E560Tech Specs
Description THINKPAD E560 LAPTOP Processor
- 6th Gen Intel® Core™ i3-6100U Processor (3M Cache, 2.30 GHz)
- 6th Gen Intel Core i5-6200U Processor (3M Cache, 2.3 GHz), Turbo Boost 2.0 (2.8 GHz)
- 6th Gen Intel Core i7-6500U Processor (4M Cache, 2.5 GHz), Turbo Boost 2.0 (3.1 GHz)
- Windows 10 Home 64-bit
- Windows 10 Pro 64-bit - Lenovo recommends Windows 10 Pro.
- Windows 7 Professional 64-bit preinstalled through downgrade rights in Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
- 15.6" HD (1366 x 768) Anti-Glare, 220 nits
- 15.6" FHD (1920 x 1080) IPS, Anti-Glare, 250 nits
Multi-Touch None Graphics
- Intel HD Graphics or Intel HD Graphics 520
- AMD Radeon™ R7 M370 2GB GDDR5
MemoryUp to 16GB, PC3-12800 1600MHz DDR3L (2 DIMM) Webcam
- Integrated 720p HD Camera, with Dual MIC
- 720p HD Intel® RealSense™ 3D Camera
- 500GB 7200 RPM HDD
- 500GB 5400rpm Solid State Hybrid Drive (SSHD) with 8GB NAND flash memory
- 1TB 5400 RPM HDD
- 192GB SSD
Optical Drive (optional)DVD Burner, fixed, not removable, tray-in Dimensions (W x D x H)377 x 255 x 23.8~27.1 mm WeightStarting from 2.3kg Case colourGraphite Black Battery6-cell Li-Ion battery - 75+ (48Wh) internal battery Battery life1Up to 9 hours2 AC adaptor
- Integrated Graphics: 45W
- Discrete Graphics: 65W
Keyboard6-row, spill-resistant, multimedia Fn keys UltraNav™TrackPoint® pointing device and multi-touch with 3+2 buttons click pad Fingerprint readerNone Audio supportHD Audio, Dolby® Advanced Audio™ v2 certified / stereo speakers, dual array microphone, combo audio/mic jack EthernetGigabit Ethernet Wireless LAN
- Intel Dual Band Wireless-AC 3165 (1x1 WiFi, 802.11ac) with Bluetooth 4.2
- Intel Dual Band Wireless-AC 8260 (2x2 WiFi, 802.11ac) with Bluetooth 4.2
Wireless WANNone NFCNone Ports
- 3 x USB 3.0
- 4-in-1 card reader (MMC, SD, SDHC, SDXC)
- Lenovo OneLink Docking Port
- Combo audio/microphone jack
- Ethernet (RJ45)
- Security keyhole
PreloadREACHit, SHAREit, Lenovo™ Companion, Lenovo™ Settings 3.0, Microsoft Office 365 (30-day subscription), McAfee® (30-day subscription)
Specifications and availability may differ from that promoted or available from Lenovo resellers from time to time.
- 1 Battery life (and recharge times) will vary based on many factors including screen brightness, applications, features, power management, battery conditioning and other customer preferences.
- 2 MobileMark 2012.
- 3 Available free space excluding space occupied by installed Operation System, apps and programs, approx. 20GB ~ 60GB. More details: Why does my Hard Disk Drive (HDD) capacity appear to be smaller than expected?
Lenovo has won more than 100 international awards for forward-thinking design.SEE THE OTHER REASONS