- Ultrathin and ultralight, yet MIL-SPEC rugged
- All-day battery life
- Swap batteries without shutting down
- Plentiful, full-sized ports, with no need for dongles
- Multitouch capacity option
Ultrathin and Ultralight
With its weight starting at 1.42 kg and measuring 20.3 mm at its thickest point for the non-multitouch model with internal 3-cell and rear 3-cell batteries, the X250 is ultraportable — without sacrificing anything in terms of ports, connectivity, or durability.
Full-sized and spill-resistant, the legendary ThinkPad ergonomic keyboard is renowned for its full array of keys, excellent feel, and TrackPoint® pointing device. And it's optimized for Windows 8 and later versions with convenient multimedia buttons, LED status indicators, function-lock capability, and immediate access to view apps. Plus, the next-generation clickpad is large and includes buttons, meeting the needs of all users. Optional backlight makes working in dark environments effortless.
Intel® vPro Technology
Makes enterprise-level manageability even more convenient and cost-saving. Manage, protect, repair, or locate your deployed laptops from anywhere in the world.
HD/FHD Display With IPS Technology Option Available
In-Plane Switching (IPS) LCD displays with high brightness. IPS technology allows for vivid colors and nearly 180-degree viewing angles.
Touch Panel Option Available
A touch panel allows for impeccable response time to 10-finger touch. Actions trigger immediately, and the cursors follow your fingers around the screen without any perceptible lag or delays.
Power Bridge Technology
Combining an internal battery with an external hot-swappable battery, Power Bridge provides flexibility and maximum battery life. Swap batteries without powering down your laptop, using an extra travel battery to increase your time between charges to 21.4 hours with 3-cell + 6-cell (72Wh) batteries.
Tested to Military Specifications
Military-specification testing validates the ruggedness, durability, and quality of this laptop by testing against 11 parameters: high pressure, humidity, vibration, high temperature, temperature shock, low pressure (15,000 ft), low temperature, solar radiation, fungus, salt fog, and dust.
Many customers still require a VGA port for projector connections in conference rooms, and native VGA means no dongles for them to buy/lose/replace.
Fast Data Transfer
Move data between the X250 and other devices quickly with USB 3.0 — it's up to 10 times faster than previous USB technologies and backward-compatible with USB 2.0.
Ask An Owner
ThinkPad X250Ask An Owner
Description THINKPAD X250 ULTRABOOK Processor
- 5th Gen Intel Core i3-5010U Processor (3M Cache, 2.10 GHz)
- 5th Gen Intel® Core™ i5-5200U Processor (3M Cache, 2.2GHz), Turbo Boost 2.0 (2.7GHz)
- 5th Gen Intel Core i5-5300U Processor (3M Cache, 2.3GHz), Turbo Boost 2.0 (2.9GHz), Intel vPro™ Technology
- 5th Gen Intel Core i7-5600U Processor (4M Cache, 2.6GHz), Turbo Boost 2.0 (3.2GHz), Intel vPro Technology
- Windows 8.1 64-bit
- Windows 8.1 Pro 64-bit
- Windows 7 Professional 64-bit preinstalled through downgrade rights in Windows 8.1 Pro 64-bit
- 12.5” HD (1366x768), anti-glare, 200 nits, 300:1 contrast ratio
- 12.5” HD (1366x768), anti-glare, 270 nits, 700:1 contrast ratio, IPS, multitouch screen supports 10-finger gesture
- 12.5” FHD (1920x1080), anti-glare, 400nits, 700:1 contrast ratio, IPS
- 12.5” FHD (1920x1080), anti-glare, 360 nits, 700:1 contrast ratio, IPS, multitouch screen supports 10-finger gesture
GraphicsIntel HD Graphics 5500 Memory8GB max, PC3-12800 1600MHz DDR3L, non-parity, 1 x 204-pin SO-DIMM sockets WebcamIntegrated 720p HD Camera Storage
- 500GB 7200 RPM
- 1TB 5400 RPM
- 128/512GB SSD SATA3
- 180/256GB SSD SATA3 OPAL2
- 500GB 5400 RPM SSHD, integrated 8GB NAND flash
- Models with HDD storage includes single-sided 16GB M.2 SSD, via M.2 card slot
Optical driveNone Dimensions (W x D x H)
- Non-touch: 305.5 x 208.5 x 20.3 mm
- Multi-touch: 305.5 x 208.5 x 21.5 mm
- Non-touch, 3-cell + 3-cell: 1.42 kg
- Non-touch, 3-cell + 6-cell: 1.58 kg
- Multi-touch, 3-cell + 3-cell: 1.49 kg
- Multi-touch, 3-cell + 3-cell: 1.49 kg
Case colourGraphite Black Case material (display cover)
- Non-touch: Glass-fibre reinforced plastic
- Multi-touch: Carbon-fibre reinforced plastic
Case material (bottom)Glass-fibre reinforced plastic Battery3-cell Li-Ion (23Wh) internal battery with swappable 3-cell (23Wh) or 6-cell (72Wh) rear battery Max battery life1
- 3-cell + 3-cell: Up to 10.7 hours (MobileMark2012)
- 3-cell + 6-cell: Up to 21.4 hours (MobileMark2012)
AC adaptor45W Keyboard
- Standard Keyboard
- Backlit Keyboard (optional)
UltraNav™TrackPoint® pointing device and buttonless Mylar surface touchpad, multi-touch Fingerprint readerOptional Audio supportHD Audio, Realtek® ALC3232 codec / stereo speakers, dual array microphone, combo audio/mic jack Ethernet
- Non-vPro: Intel Ethernet Connection I218-V (Clarkville)
- vPro: Intel Ethernet Connection I218-LM (Clarkville)
Wireless LANIntel Dual Band Wireless-AC 7265 (2x2, 802.11ac/a/b/g/n) with Bluetooth 4.0 Wireless WAN (optional)
- Ericsson® N5321 (HSPA+ 21Mbps), M.2 card5
- Sierra Wireless EM7345 (4G LTE/HSPA) , M.2 card
Sim cardNone NFCNone Ports
- 2 x USB 3.0 (1 x AlwaysOn)
- Combo audio/microphone jack
- Ethernet (RJ45)
- 4-in-1 card reader (MMC, SD, SDHC, SDXC)
- Smart Card Reader2
- Dock connector3
- Mini DisplayPort
Specifications and availability may differ from that promoted or available from Lenovo resellers from time to time.
- 1 Battery life (and recharge times) will vary based on many factors including screen brightness, applications, features, power management, battery conditioning and other customer preferences.
- 2 Smart Card Reader is included in models configured with HDD storage. Optional for models configured with SSD storage.
- 3 Integrated models only
Accessories & Services
ThinkPad X250Accessories & Services
WE'RE SORRY, BUT THERE ARE NO ACCESSORIES AVAILABLE AT THIS TIME.