Lenovo Boxing Day Sale: Laptops
It’s shopping season. Time for the annual Lenovo Boxing Day Sale. New Zealanders are logging on to shop for new laptops and mobile technology – now available at some of our best prices of the year.
Discounts on thin and light laptops for the office? We’ve got them. Offers on versatile, do-it-all laptops for college students? You’ll find those, too. Deals on laptops for home and family use? You bet.
Whether you’re shopping from an office tower, a movie set, or a family farm, there’s a Lenovo laptop that’s perfect for you. And the Lenovo Boxing Day Sale – call it an After Christmas Sale or End of the Year Sale, if you prefer – is the perfect time to shop.
Sale-priced Lenovo laptops
The Lenovo Boxing Day Sale is one of our biggest discount events of the year. So you’ll find special offers and deals across the entire Lenovo laptop lineup:
- ThinkPad: Secure and business-ready, ThinkPad is the leading name in laptop technology today. From our powerful ThinkPad T Series to the ultraportable ThinkPad X Series and beyond, ThinkPad leads the way.
- IdeaPad: Stylish, lightweight IdeaPad laptops offer advanced processing and user-friendly features. Their sharp colors and smooth edges fit anywhere, from the board room to the family room.
- Legion: Since their debut, Lenovo Legion gaming systems have been a favorite of advanced PC gamers around the world. High-end processors, extreme lighting effects, and more – Legion offers it all.
- Yoga: Trying to choose between a laptop for office work or a tablet to use while traveling (or at home)? Try a flexible Yoga 2-in-1 laptop/tablet combo, a versatile device that delivers the best of both formats.
- Mobile workstations: Looking for extreme power and performance in a mobile PC? Lenovo mobile workstations – outfitted with the CPUs, displays and other components – are ready for virtually any task.
With a laptop selection as deep and varied as this, it’s easy to see why New Zealand loves shopping at Lenovo. And there’s no better time to shop for laptops than during our annual Lenovo Boxing Day Sale.
Lenovo Boxing Day Sale offers
If you’ve visited Lenovo’s Boxing Day Sale (or End of the Year Sale) before, you know it’s more than just a standard discount event. It lasts for several days, with new offers added regularly.
Every sale is different. But generally, our sale offers take several forms:
- Percent-Off Deals: Multiple famous Lenovo brands and product lines are often priced at 20%, 30% or even 40% off or more.
- Doorbusters: Some of our best offers are our limited-time Doorbusters. Act fast, though. These deals don’t last long.
- Price Drops: Sometimes, on certain products, prices keep dropping as the sale goes on. When you see the price you like, buy it!
These examples are just a few of the sale offers you may find at Lenovo’s Boxing Day Sale and other big events. Best of all, in addition to great prices, you’re getting top-quality Lenovo products – known and valued the world over.
Why do New Zealanders shop for laptops at Boxing Day sales?
Have you ever wondered why Boxing Day Sales are such a big deal? With so much bargain-hunting and gifting taking place before Christmas, why is December 26 (and the rest of the post-holiday period) filled with still more shopping and gift-giving?
Part of it is calendar-based. It’s the end of the year, with the holidays behind us (or nearly so). So whether you’re spending the cash you got from grandma or are simply looking for great laptop deals, it’s smart to shop an After Christmas Sale, End of the Year Sale or, in New Zealand and countries like it, a Boxing Day Sale.
The buying-sharing focus also seems tied to the origins of Boxing Day itself. Published accounts date the concept – if not the name – to the Middle Ages, when boxes laid out to collect holiday offerings for the poor were typically opened and distributed shortly after Christmas. Over many years, the term Boxing Day gained popularity, especially in Britain and its territories where, by at least the early 19th Century, it was recognized as a time to give workers small gifts (often presented in boxes) as a reward for their service.
Today, Boxing Day remains a popular cultural touchstone in New Zealand and elsewhere, with small gifts to postal workers, delivery drivers and others still a big part of the tradition. And just as with other national observances, merchants and online retailers have adopted Boxing Day as a prime sales opportunity – offering customers some of their best deals of the year.
Why buy a Lenovo laptop at the Boxing Day Sale?
There's more to savvy Boxing Day laptop shopping than finding great deals. You need to buy from the right company – one that delivers it all, before and after the sale.
Here's why so many New Zealanders laptop buyers turn to Lenovo’s annual Boxing Day Sale:
- Free Shipping: Lenovo offers free standard shipping on nearly every laptop we sell. Orders typically arrive 4-9 days after they're shipped.
- Free Returns: Our Boxing Day Sale features free returns, too, with no restocking fees. Return items within 30 days of invoice for a full purchase price refund.
- Wide selection: As a leading global PC maker, Lenovo has it all: office laptops, student laptops, family laptops, 2-in-1 laptop/tablet combos, and more.
- Great prices: Get Boxing Day discounts on everything from souped-up gaming rigs to affordable systems for home and family use.
- Off-the-shelf: For fastest delivery, choose a pre-configured system. It'll be out the door and on its way to you fast -- sometimes within hours.
- Custom-built: Many Lenovo laptops are customizable. Add more RAM or storage, or upgrade to a higher-resolution display.
- Product warranties: Lenovo products are protected by some of the best warranties in the business. Optional, extended warranties are also available.
- Customer support: Our customer support specialists can help you find the right system for your needs, and they're ready to resolve any ordering questions.
- Technical support: Get answers 24/7/365. Speak with a technical support specialist or find your solution in our extensive online support database.
It’s simple. When you buy a laptop from Lenovo, you really can’t go wrong. And when you shop the annual Lenovo Boxing Day Sale, you’ll get some of our best prices of the year.