Lenovo K8 Plus
Designed to entertain you anywhere, anytime
Lenovo K8 PlusModelsAll (0)Build Your Own (0)Ready to Ship (0)SHOWING MODELS
WE'RE SORRY, BUT THERE ARE NO MODELS AVAILABLE AT THIS TIME.
Ratings & Reviews
Lenovo K8 PlusReviewsCustomer Reviews for Lenovo K8 PlusAverage Customer RatingBe the 1st one to write a review!
Lenovo K8 PlusFeatures
Capture great moments beautifully—and easily
Even in low light, the Lenovo K8 Plus enables you to take outstanding photos every time with the rear 13 MP and 5 MP cameras. As well as dual CCT LED flash, the cameras can capture variable depth-of-field images—enabling you to create different photos with different focal points from the same image. In addition, the front 8 MP camera has a built-in flash to help elevate your selfies, night or day.
High in performance, low in price
From your favorite apps to the latest music, movies, and games, the Lenovo K8 Plus takes everything in its stride. With octa-core processing, up to 4 GB of memory, and Android 7.1, Nougat, this smartphone is designed to perform seamlessly—at a surprisingly affordable price.
Stylish yet durable
The Lenovo K8 Plus is designed to more than just catch the eye, it's built to last too. The vibrant 5.2” FHD display is protected with scratch-resistant, toughened Corning® Gorilla® Glass. So now, you can have an elegant smartphone that looks good for longer.
Enjoy truly immersive audio, anywhere
With Dolby Atmos® audio, the Lenovo K8 Plus brings all your music, videos, and games to life. In addition, the intelligent Music Key feature has intuitive, easy-to-use commands that elevates your audio experience to even greater heights.
Forgot your password? Don't sweat it
With the Lenovo K8 Plus, there's no need to remember your PIN or password. As you can gain access more easily, quickly, and securely via the fingerprint reader.
Leave your charger at home
Thanks to the powerful 4000mAh battery, you can talk, stream, and play anywhere you like, for as long as you like. What's more, the battery has a rapid-charge feature, so even recharging your smartphone is a breeze.
- Tech Specs
Lenovo K8 PlusTech Specs
Specs Lenovo K8 Plus Smartphone Processor MediaTek P25 2.5 GHz octa-core processor Operating SystemAndroid™ 7.1, Nougat Dimensions (L x W x T) mm: 147.9 x 73.7 x 8.99 Weight165 g Battery4000 mAh Li-poly, built-in Battery Life
- Active Standby: Up to 15 days (4G)
- Talk Time: Up to 401 hours (4G)
- Rear: 13 MP + 5 MP dual cameras with dual CCT LED flash
- Front: 8 MP FF front camera with selfie light
- Single rear speaker
- Dolby Atmos®
- 3.5 mm jack
- Music Key
- Data: GPRS, EDGE, HSPA+, LTE
- Speed: LTE 150 Mbps (DL) / 50 Mpbs (UL) CAT4
- 4G Network: FDD LTE Band 1/3/5/7/8/ | TDD LTE Band 40
- 3G Network: WCDMA Band 1/5/8
- 2G Network: GSM Band 2/3/5/8
- WLAN: Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi hotspot
- Bluetooth® 4.2, A-GPS supported, FM radio
- 5.2” FHD (1080 x 1920), 441PPI
- 2.5D IPS glass, GFF technology
- Corning® Gorilla® Glass 3
- Venom Black
- Fine Gold
SIMDual nano SIM + Micro SD (3 slots) Sensors Gyroscope, Proximity, Ambient light, Accelerometer, E-compass Security Fingerprint reader Calculator, Calendar, Chrome, Clock, Drive, Duo, Gmail, Maps, Messenger, Photos, Play Movies & TV, Play Music, Play Store, YouTube Microsoft Excel, Powerpoint, Word, Outlook, Skype, OneDrive, OneNote
- Certain features, functionality, and product specifications may be network dependent and subject to additional terms, conditions, and charges. All are subject to change without notice. Android is a trademark of Google Inc. Dolby and the double-D symbol are registered trademarks of Dolby Laboratories. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. © Lenovo 2016. All rights reserved.
- All battery life claims are approximate and based on a mixed use profile (which includes both usage and standby time) under optimal network conditions. Actual battery performance will vary and depends on many factors, including signal strength, network configuration, age of battery, operating temperature, features selected, device settings, and voice, data, and other application usage patterns. Available user storage is less due to preloaded software, and is subject to change due to software updates.
- MicroSD card sold separately. Content with DRM restrictions may not be able to be moved to the card. 200 GB is the maximum capacity currently available.
- Connectivity/radio specs are subject to change for different regions.
Lenovo has won more than 100 international awards for forward-thinking design.SEE THE OTHER REASONS