The following Notices apply to Microsoft products that may be included in your system purchase.
- Software license and warranty: You must accept the enclosed software License and Warranty Terms (microsoft.com/useterms).
- Automatic updates: Windows 10 is automatically updated. ISP fees may apply. Systems preinstalled with the Windows 10 Home product are automatically updated and automatic updates cannot be disabled. Additional storage and/or hardware requirements may apply over time for updates. See https://www.microsoft.com/windows/windows-10-specifications for more details.
- Storage capacity: The operating system software and updates use significant storage space; user's storage capacity will be less. For additional information see https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/windows-10-specifications.
- Regional Activation: Some Microsoft products are restricted to a specific region. You may not be able to activate this product outside of such region.
- Language Packs: Computers preinstalled with Windows 10 Home Single Language or Windows 10 Home Chinese Language Editions will not support the installation of additional language packs.
- Recovery: The product included in the recovery solution can only be used to restore the original product.
- Some Windows 10 system features—such as Windows Ink, touch, Cortana, Windows Hello — may require advanced hardware. http://www.microsoft.com/windows/features
- Cortana available in select countries, experience may vary by device.
- Skype Translator requires Skype for Windows Desktop. See https://support.skype.com/faq/FA34543/what-languages-are-available-in-skype-translator for supported languages.
- Some features and functionality of Windows that are dependent on electronic transactions may not be supported in Iran. Examples include, but are not limited to, applications & games and Xbox Music & Video purchases available in the Microsoft Store within Windows.
- If your Windows 10 system has a DirectX 9 Graphics Processor Unit, note that some games and programs may require DirectX 10/11/12 or higher for superior performance and graphics. For additional information see: https://www.microsoft.com/windows/windows-10-specifications.
- Windows 10 in S mode works exclusively with Microsoft-verified apps found in the Microsoft Store within Windows and accessories that are compatible with Windows 10 in S mode. A one-way switch out of S mode is available. Learn more at Windows.com/SmodeFAQ.
Audio Visual (AV) Technologies for Windows 10 Product
- H.264/AVC Visual Standard, the VC-1 Video Standard, and the MPEG-4 Visual Standard, MPEG LA, LLC:This product is licensed under the AVC, the VC-1 and the MPEG-4 Part 2 Visual patent portfolio licenses for the personal and non-commercial use of a consumer to (i) encode video in compliance with the above standards (“Video Standards”) and/or (ii) decode AVC, VC-1 and MPEG-4 Part 2 Visual that was encoded by a consumer engaged in personal and non-commercial activity or was obtained from a video provider licensed to provide such video. None of the licenses extend to any other product regardless of whether such product is included with this product in a single article. No license is granted or will be implied for any other use. Additional information may be obtained from MPEG LA, LLC. See www.mpegla.com
- Dolby DD / DD+ Codecs: Windows 10 Products do not, convey any right to use the Dolby technology portion of the foregoing Windows products or to make, reproduce, or sell the Dolby portion of such Windows products outside of the location of delivery under this Agreement. This Agreement does not grant and does not have the right to grant any rights to Dolby patents for any use of the Dolby portion of the product, or making or selling of such Windows products outside of the delivery location. A list of relevant patents may be obtained from Dolby Laboratories, Inc. This Agreement does not grant and does not have the right to grant any rights to any Dolby copyrights, including the right to reproduce or distribute any portions of the Windows 10 Products that include Dolby intellectual property. Licenses for these activities may be obtained from Dolby.
Microsoft® Office Products and Applications
- License Required: Purchase Microsoft Office 2019 or Microsoft 365 licensed software in order to use the full features of Office software on this device.
- Microsoft Account: Digital offers could be included with this device. Redemption of these offers requires a Microsoft Account, Windows activation and may require redemption within a specific amount of time.
- To prevent its unlicensed use, you will not be able to use the software if you do not activate it as described during installation. You can activate the software by internet or by telephone (internet and telephone service charges may apply). Some changes to your computer components or the software may require you to reactivate the software. The software will continue to remind you to activate until you have completed the process.
- A Microsoft 365 Personal 1-year subscription or Microsoft 365 Family 1-year subscription, which includes Office, may be included with your product purchase. Office activation is required within 6 months of Windows activation date.
- If no Office 2019 or Microsoft 365 license has been included with your product purchase, system will come with a 1 month trial for new Microsoft 365 customers. Credit card required. Unless canceled, subscription fees apply after trial.
- Any version of Microsoft Office or Microsoft 365 included on this computer is only available in and can only be activated within the region in which you purchased it.
- Microsoft 365 licenses are not included with resold or “Open Box” devices unless the seller has verified that Microsoft 365 has not been activated on the device.
- Microsoft 365 Personal and Microsoft 365 Family does not include commercial use rights. For business use, users must have a qualifying Microsoft 365 license which grants commercial use rights. The use restrictions are described in the License Terms for the Microsoft 365 offering – users should refer to those License Terms for the commercial use rights limitations.
- Microsoft® Office Home and Business 2019 and Microsoft® Office Professional 2019 are intended for home offices or small businesses and require a Microsoft Account (MSA) for activation, which has a technical restriction to no more than twenty-five (25) activations. A Microsoft Account is required to activate each copy of this product.
- Games Content: The product may contain programs and/or content developed by third parties. Neither MS nor its suppliers guarantee that the programs and/or content are suitable for minors.
- XBOX Game Pass: If the product contains XBOX Game Pass application, it will be 30 day trial for Xbox Game Pass for PC. Credit card required. Unless canceled, subscription fees apply when trial ends.