- Ultrathin and ultralight, yet MIL-SPEC rugged
- All-day battery life
- Swap batteries without shutting down
- Plentiful, full-sized ports, with no need for dongles
- Multitouch capacity
Ultrathin and UltralightWeighing in at less than 3 lbs and measuring 20.3mm at its thickest point, the X250 is ultraportable — without sacrificing anything in terms of ports, connectivity, or durability.
Award-Winning KeyboardFull-sized and spill-resistant, the legendary ThinkPad ergonomic keyboard is renowned for its full array of keys, excellent feel, and TrackPoint® pointing device. And it's optimized for Windows 8 and later versions with convenient multimedia buttons, LED status indicators, Function-lock capability, and immediate access to view apps. Plus, the next-generation clickpad is large and includes buttons, meeting the needs of all users. Optional backlight makes working in dark environments effortless.
Intel® vPro TechnologyMakes enterprise-level manageability even more convenient and cost-saving. Manage, protect, repair, or locate your deployed laptops from anywhere in the world.
Optional HD Display With IPS TechnologyIn-Plane Switching (IPS) LCD displays with high brightness. IPS technology allows for vivid colors and nearly 180-degree viewing angles.
Optional Touch PanelA touch panel allows for impeccable response time to 10-finger touch. Actions trigger immediately, and the cursors follow your fingers around the screen without any perceptible lag or delays.
Power Bridge TechnologyCombining an internal battery with an external hot-swappable battery, Power Bridge provides flexibility and maximum battery life. Swap batteries without powering down your laptop, using an extra travel battery to increase your time between charges to 20 hours.
Tested to Military SpecificationsMilitary-specification testing validates the ruggedness, durability, and quality of this laptop by testing against 11 parameters: high pressure, humidity, vibration, high temperature, temperature shock, low pressure (15,000 ft), low temperature, solar radiation, fungus, salt fog, and dust.
VGA PortMany customers still require a VGA port for projector connections in conference rooms, and native VGA means no dongles for them to buy/lose/replace.
Fast Data TransferMove data between the X250 and other devices quickly with USB 3.0 — it's up to 10 times faster than previous USB technologies and backward-compatible with USB 2.0.
- Tech Specs
ThinkPad X250Tech Specs
Lenovo® ThinkPad® X250 Specs
Description Lenovo® ThinkPad® X250 Processor
- Intel® Core™ i7-5600U Processor (4M Cache, Up to 3.20 GHz)
- Intel® Core™ i5-5300U Processor (3M Cache, Up to 2.90 GHz)
- Intel® Core™ i5-5200U Processor (3M Cache, Up to 2.70 GHz)
- Intel® Core™ i3-5010U Processor (3M Cache, Up to 2.10 GHz)
- Windows 8.1
- Windows 8.1 Pro
- Windows 7 Professional (64 bit)
GraphicsIntel® HD Graphics 5500 MemoryUp to 8GB (1 DIMM), DDR3L-1600 PC3-12800 1600 MHz Display
- 12.5" HD TN (1366 x 768)
- 12.5" HD IPS (1366 x 768)
- 12.5" FHD (1920 x 1080)
- 12.5" HD IPS (1366 x 768) Touch Screen
- 12.5" FHD (1920 x 1080) Touch Screen
Dimensions (W x D x H)12.03" x 8.21" x 0.8" (305.5 mm x 208.5 mm x 20.3 mm) WeightStarting at 1.31 kg (2.88 lbs) Webcam720p Camera Storage
- 500GB / 1TB Hard Disk Drive, 5400 rpm
- 500 GB Hard Disk Drive, 5400 rpm Hybrid
- 500GB Hard Disk Drive, 7200 rpm
- 500GB Hard Disk Drive, 7200 rpm TCG Opal Capable
- 128 / 512GB Solid State Drive, SATA 3
- 180 / 240 / 256GB Solid State Drive, SATA 3 Opal 2.0 Capable
- Stereo Speakers
- Dual Array Microphone
- Combo Headphone / Microphone port
BatteryUp to 20 hours MM12 (95Wh) KeyboardStandard and Backlit(Optional) keyboard, With Next generation Clickpad I/O Ports
- 1 x VGA
- 1 x mini DP
- 2 x USB 3.0
- 1 x Integrated Smartcard Reader
- 1 x Mic / headphone combo
- 1 x RJ45
- 1 x FPR (Optional)
- 4-in-1 card reader (SD, MMC, SDHC, SDXC)
- WWAN(Optional) – Sierra EM7345 LTE / 4G, Ericsson N5321 3G
- WLAN – ThinkPad® 2 x 2 b/g/n with BT, Intel® 2 x 2 a/c with BT, Intel® 2 x 2 b/g/n with BT
- Bluetooth® 4.0
Offerings Description Lenovo DOit Apps
Lenovo has won more than 100 international awards for forward-thinking design.SEE THE OTHER REASONS