Lenovo Competitive Price Match Policy
At Lenovo, we want you to shop with confidence! That is why we offer price matching for "Comparable PCs" from Lenovo competitors allowing you to shop easy and focus on loving your new technology as much as we do!
At the time of purchase, Lenovo Malaysia Store (https://www.lenovo.com/my/en/pc) will match the current price (excluding all taxes and delivery charges) for new "Comparable PCs"
S T E P 1
Identify a "Comparable PC" from Malaysia competitor
Our Price Match Policy includes the following terms as well as the information provided in the Frequently Asked Questions section below.
"Comparable PCs" are defined as desktops and notebooks sold by a Lenovo competitor that is based in Malaysia and that have the same specifications (screens, touch capability, operating system, processor, memory, hard drive, optical drive, graphic cards and all other product features) as per the Lenovo PC on https://www.lenovo.com/my/en/pc
“Lenovo Competitors” or “Malaysia Competitors” refer to recognized online retailers/marketplace based in Malaysia that Lenovo will match price; dell.com.my, hp.com.my, lazada.com.my and shopee.com.my
Please call / chat with us to request a price match and to complete your new purchase. Please have the following details ready when you get in touch with us;
- The applicable PC you'd like to purchase from https://www.lenovo.com/my/en/pc and the Comparable PC (manufacturer and detailed specification);
- The sale price including shipping cost (excluding all taxes).
Please note that price matching is only available when the relevant product(s) are in stock both in the Lenovo Malaysia Store as well as the Competitor at the time of purchase. The Comparable PC must be a current price with an active link that can be shared with our PC experts
Our Lenovo PC expert will review and verify the price match request with you via phone or chat, verifying whether the PC is a Comparable PC sold on the Lenovo Malaysia Store, and checking the lower price and the availability of the product on the Lenovo Malaysia Store.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Does the product model number need to match exactly?
The product model number does not need to match; however the Notebook or Desktop must be a "Comparable PC" as described in these terms: desktops and notebooks manufactured by Lenovo's competitor that is based in Malaysia that have the same specifications (screens, touch capability, operating system, processor, memory, hard drive, optical drive, graphic cards and all other product features) as the Lenovo PC listed on https://www.lenovo.com/my/en/pc
2.Do the specifications of the Desktop or Notebook have to match exactly?
3. Should I request a Price Match before or after I make a purchase?
Please request Before you purchase. Contact us via call or Chat for price match to complete your new purchase
4. How Many Units can I order per Price Match?
This Price Match Policy is limited to one price match per item, per customer and only apply to prices offered by a Competitor. Price match is limited to 5 units per customer and applies to sales in Malaysia only.
5. When does the Lenovo Malaysia Price Match Policy not apply?
The following items are excluded from this Price Match Policy:
- Customer special/bespoke orders
- Contract Pricing
- Competitor Campaigns, Sales and Promotions, special deals, daily sales, hourly sales, clearance products, flash sale items, bulk purchase offers or discontinued items
- Orders from SMB Lenovo Pro or Lenovo Education Store
- Competitor price errors or club/ member prices, membership programs
- Second hand or refurbished Items
- Items sold through a marketplace or through third party fulfillment
- Overseas e-commerce websites
- Competitor trade-in value and offers
6. Are shipping prices included in Price Match calculations?
Yes, any desktop or notebook presented to a Lenovo PC expert price match will require the Comparable PC price plus the total shipping costs from the Lenovo competitor to determine the total value of the purchase.
7. What if I have a coupon or special discount for the Competitor's site?
Price matching will apply to designated Competitor's coupons or special discount offers.
8. Are competitors' services eligible for price matching?
No. Due to the differences in services being performed, Lenovo’s Price Match Policy does not include matching competitors' service prices including, but not limited to, services such as delivery, installation, support and computer services
9. What if the Competitor does not have the item in stock
Unfortunately, If the item is out of stock, it is not eligible for price matching.
10. Does the Lenovo Malaysia Store price match "free gift with purchase" offers?
No. Lenovo does not price match "free gift with purchase" orders. This includes promotions that offer a free gift card with purchase.
11. Does Lenovo Malaysia Store price match offers with financing?
Lenovo Malaysia Store does not match financing offers. However, if you buy a product from Lenovo Malaysia Store and receive a price match, you are still able to apply for our low or no interest financing plans for your purchase.
12. Does Lenovo Malaysia Store match trade-in value and offers on trade-in products?
No, Lenovo Malaysia Store does NOT match trade-in value and offers on trade-in products.
13. What if I have a coupon or special discount for the Lenovo Malaysia Store?
You can either take advantage of (i) a price match under this Policy or separately, (ii) any coupon or special discount that you have for Lenovo Malaysia, but not both
14. Can I use a Lenovo coupon code on top of the price match?
The matched price cannot be combined with any other promotion or discount. The requested matched price will be the final price.
15. Can I request for price match after my purchase made in Lenovo Malaysia Store with any other promotions, sales or discounts in Lenovo Malaysia Store?
No. Price must be matched with Lenovo Competitors based in Malaysia before purchase.
Lenovo reserves the rights to decide if a price match is eligible and may change this policy without prior notice.